Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

Caught

by chocydrops 0 reviews

What's wrong with Frank. And where is Alex.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-18 - Updated: 2008-08-18 - 488 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I could hear something happening. It sounded like Gerard and the guys. I wanted to get up, tell them what I knew. But I couldn't even open my eyes. I could hear the beeping of the heart moniter. The doctors must have hooked me up to it.

"We can't find anything wrong with him I'm afraid. Just let him rest for now." I heard the doctors leave. I hope Alex is okay... wherever she is.





Gerard's POV

I ran as fast as I could through the hospitals dissenfected halls. I didn't know where I was heading but I knew I had to go there. I was just running, anywhere. It was when I almost ran straight into the doctor that had carried Alex to her room in the first place that I stopped.

"No running in the hallways please Mr Way. You should be in your room resting. Please follow me."

"Wait, I have to find my friend. Alex Leto."

"Mr Way, you'll damage your shoulder severly if you don't rest. Now please come with me." I couldn't argue. I didn't know what to say. I walked slowly back towards my room.

"Would it be alright if I stayed in here with my friends. I want to keep them company." The doctor nodded and opened the door to Frank's room. I looked at the floor as I walked in. Sitting on the chair nearest Frank I looked up at the others and shook my head.

"Excuse me." Ray grabbed the attention of the doctor. "Can you tell us if you find out anything about our friend Alex Leto."

"Is she a patient here sir?"

"She was brought to this room yesterday, before Frank."

"I'm sorry but this room has been empty for over a week sir." The doctor walked out and the door slowly shut behind him. All four of us just stared at eachother. What was going on here.





Alex's POV

I watched silently as Gerard ran out of Frankie's room. He was after me, but he wouldn't find me where he was going. I looked in the room and noticed Mikey, Ray and Bob and a doctor inside. The doctor walked out and into a room down the hall. It wasn't long Gerard was escorted back into the room by a doctor I recognized. I heard them talking about me inside.

"I'm sorry but this room has been empty for over a week sir." I smiled as the doctor walked out and straight past me. That should help things even more. I looked in carefully. All four of them were half asleep, it wouldn't be long before the need takes over and they sleep. If it was up to me I'd just go in now, destroy them for what they did. Especially that Gerard. But it's not up to me. I have orders. I'll just have to wait, to make my move on Frankie.
Sign up to rate and review this story