Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jesus Of Disturbia

Jesus Of Disturbia

by lornabee19 0 reviews

This idea manifested after I watched the film Disturbia, It has been bugging me for a while so I decided to write up a plan for it. I’ve tried not to copy the film too much and I hope I have succ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-08-19 - Updated: 2008-08-19 - 272 words

0Unrated
This idea manifested after I watched the film Disturbia, It has been bugging me for a while so I decided to write up a plan for it. I’ve tried not to copy the film too much and I hope I have succeeded. Although some things may refer quite closely to the film…but you‘ll have to read to see for yourself. =]
***

17 year old Gerard Way is under house arrest after attacking a kid at school, with good intention. He can’t leave his house without an alarm going off. His only source of entertainment is to spy on his unsuspecting neighbours and draw their lives in cartoon version.

However, his attention is captured by one boy. The son of the new family next door. Frank.

Frank is shy and keeps himself to himself. He also keeps disturbing secrets about his family. Not knowing that Gerard literally has a front row view into his life.

How far will Gerard go to keep what matters to him the most safe?


Only in Disturbia… right?

***

This will be a freard-ish story. Nothing too steamy though, I want them to come across as really close friends more than anything else. So no declarations of love in the second chapter kk?

I do not own any member of MCR or their families. This is fiction and is meant as harmless fun. Title credit goes to Green Day and the Disturbia writers… and my weird imagination. The plot is partly mine with some close references to the film.


Now enjoy and please, please, please comment, just to let me know how I am doing.

Thanks
x
Sign up to rate and review this story