Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 13...Part 1

by dtng101 1 review

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-19 - Updated: 2008-08-20 - 906 words

1Funny
A/N:OKAY MY finger still kind of hurts,but I'll try to write either way,it's going to be kind of short that's why I'am going to make a two part chapter.Enjoy:D
-------------------------
Normal Pov.

Frank raised his right hand."I swear.We come from Mars.You can look it up in any mao.It's near Frisco."
"Near San Francisco?"
"No.Fear Frisco.Frisco,Pennsylvania."He raised his hand again."No joke.I'll swear over C-line's grave."
"You evil bastard,leave my friend alone."
"Okay,you..know I kid,I kid.C-line is the BOMB."
They both laughed.
"I still think you're putting me on,"Karina said.
"Ill bring you a map of Pennsylvania.I'll prove it to you.It's a real tiny town.It's on the old Baltimore and Ohio railroad line.There's not much there.The name is the only interesting thing about the place."
"There must be something wrong with me.I'm starting to believe you,"Karina said
Frank similed at her.
The waitress interrupted to ask if they wanted anything else.Frank ordered a pepperoni pizza.
"That should be enough for me.Can I get you anything else?"he joked.
"Make it two,"Karina joked.
The waitress wrote it down on her pad and disappered.
"He,wait-"Karina called after her,but the waitress couldn't hear over the raucous shouting and laughing from the kids in the front booth.
"Wow.She though I was serious,"Karina to Frank.
"SO did I,"he grinned.
"The joke's on you,"Karina grinned back."I don't gave any money.Ha ha!"
Frank leaped out of the booth and went running up to the front counter."Cancel that pizza!Hey-cancel the pizza !" On his way back,he stopped at the booth to talk to the kids from Harrison.
He's amazing,Karina told herself.He knows everyone.
When he squeezes himself back into thier booth,she was surprised to see that he had a serious look on his face."Are you busy Saturday night?"he asked,not loking ather,looking down at the red Formica table instead.
"Yes,"she replied.
"That's good.Because so am I!"He exploed in laughter.It sounded forced to Karina.
He's really disappointed,she thought.And he's covering it up by making a joke.She realized that she had just learned something important about him.
"Were you really asking me out?"she asked,a bold question for her.But she really wanted to know.
H e looked down again."Yeah."
"Well,I'd like to go out with you sometime."she said,surprised that she could say these things,she could talk so easily to him,"but I have a job.I baby-sit on Thursday and Saturday nights."
"Then how about Saturday morning?"he asked,brightening."We could get up early and go watch cars being washed at the Kwik Wash.We could pretend it was one of those beach movies."
Karina laughed."I don't think so."
"I've got a better idea."He was tapping the table with his big hands,nervous,his brain in high gear."I'll come by on Saturday night when you're babysitting."
"No.Bad idea,"Karina said quickly.
"Was that a yes?"
"no.it was a no."
He cupped his ear with one hand."What?I can't hear.You said yes?"
"No.I said no,"she shouted,even though she knew he could hear perfectly well.
All of a sudden Caroline came out of the bathroom,which seemed like enrnetiy when she finally did.
I wonder what's with the all shouting,Caroline though as soon she made her way to the booth.
Ahh fuck,I went there in the bathroom to leave them,alone to chat,know their fighting,she though.
Look at the bright sight,at least their talking,she though as she sat next to Frank.
"What time should I come by?"
" I said no.I don't want you to do that."
"Please-don't beg.i'll come.Nine o'clock too late?"
"Frank-"She hated the peevish tone in her voice,but she couldn't help it.He was really being annoying."Don't you know when to stop?"
"No.When?Thta's what I'm asking.WHEN SHOULD i STOP BY?"
She got up angirly."You're not funny.C-line was bitting her nails nervously at what was going to happen next.shit why I'am always in the middle of the fights,she though.
"WHo's being funny?I'm serious."
Was he deliberately trying to drive her away?
She had really enjoyed talking with him.And she was beginning to feel attracted to him.She thought she had been able to get past his constant joking and fooling around.But now he was deliberately being obnoxious.Why was he trying to make her angry?Because she had rejected him?
"I've got to go,C maybe we could hang out sometime this week,"she said quickly,gathering up her down jacket and backpack.
"Well,when you've gotta go,you've gotta go,"
C-line nodded when Karina said they could hang out sometime.
"Hey-what about your pizza?"
"Put it in your memory book,"she said and,pleased that she was able to think of a good parting line,turned and walked quickly from the restaurant.
A/N:UHH IT SUCKS I GO BACK TO SCHOOL LIKE IN TWO WEEKS.THIS HAS BEEN THE SHORTEST SUMMER EVER.MY SCHOOL SUCKS,WHO HATES SCHOOL HERE.WELL I'AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO HATE SCHOOL.WELL PLEASE REVIEW.
Sign up to rate and review this story