Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Utopia

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Katherine gets back home from her date with Duncan and encounters Morgan.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 810 words - Complete

0Unrated
Utopia:

Duncan walked me up to my front door. We went out on a date tonight. Duncan took me out to dinner. I had a lovely time. He is a nice young man. He treated me like a lady the whole time. Too bad that he's gay. Something great could happen between us. I don't care that I'm old enough to be his mother. Younger men seem to be better nowadays. Many people were staring at us. But, Duncan and I didn't even care. We were just happy to be together. In fact, Duncan asked one young couple staring at us, "What? Haven't you seen two people out on a date before?" They just went back to what they were doing. I don't know why some people still find it gross. It's perfectly normally for an older divorced woman to look for love again. Duncan lightly reached forward and brushed my hair away from my face. I smiled at him kindly.

"I don't get it," I said to him. Duncan smiled at me kindly.

"Get what?" he asked me. I shrugged at him lightly.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked him. Duncan shrugged at me.

"Because," he said. "You're letting me." I smiled at him again.

"Anyway," I said. "I had a great time."

"Me too!" Duncan replied. Then, we kissed on the front door step. I was completely surprised. He kisses well for a gay man. Oh, that is it! I just have to have Duncan for myself-gay or not! We quickly broke off the kiss. Duncan smiled at me kindly.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah!" I said breathlessly. Duncan lightly stroked my hair again.

"Well, good night then," he said me.

"Night!" I said to him smiling. Then, Duncan kissed one more tonight before he left. I smiled as he walked away. Duncan is such a sweetie! I wonder why he is still single. Hell if this doesn't go right between us; I might get him a cute boyfriend. I smiled as I pulled out my key and unlocked my door. I stepped inside happily.

I tried to sneak in quietly. I would have made it in with success if I hadn't felt that someone was watching me. I quickly looked up and saw Morgan sitting in the living room waiting for me. I was startled at first. She has done this ever since she was a little girl. It was cute before when she was young. But today, it is sort of creepy! I managed to breathe out once I saw that it was her.

"Still waiting for me, huh?" I asked her. "But why? You're not a little kid anymore. You're in college."

"Where were you tonight?" Morgan asked me innocently. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why do you ask?" I challenged her. "Are you trying to be my mother?" My younger daughter just shrugged at me.

"Oh come on!" she insisted. "I can see the glow in your face!" I kept quiet at that one. Morgan sat up happily.

"So come on!" she encouraged. "Who is he? Who's the lucky man, tonight?" I smirked at her. Oh, I see what this is! She's trying to marry me off to another man so that I get off of her back. Nice try, Morgan. Nice try, but you can't get rid of me that easily!

"Why would you want to know?" I asked her. Morgan stared at me innocently.

"Oh," she said. "I want to see you happy!" I smirked at that one. That's new! I haven't heard that one before! She's gotten good!

"Oh really?" I asked her. Morgan nodded at me smiling. I smiled back at her. She's got a good argument this time. Hell, this time she might just be innocent with me. I thought about this silently in my head. Well, I'll give her a little information just to satisfy her for the moment.

"Okay then," I said at last. Then I sat down next to her and leaned in close.

"What would you say to me dating a younger man?" I whispered to her. There was a pause for a moment. Morgan looked at me for a moment.

"How young?" she asked me in suspicion. I just shrugged at her.

"Doesn't matter," I replied harmlessly. "Just a young guy." Morgan just shrugged at me.

"Doesn't matter," she said. "Just as long as you're happy." Then, she walked up the stairs to bed. I watched her silently. She's up to something, I can just feel it. But, I can't worry about that tonight. I just got home from a good date tonight and nothing is going to spoil it. Now, I'm going to go upstairs to take a bath and go to bed. I'll work with Duncan, Morgan, and Prose tomorrow.

Crawl On Me, Spin Spin Sugar
Sign up to rate and review this story