Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I'm a killer, And I'm not lying

I'm a killer, And I'm not lying

by luvflippy 1 review

When a woman is acused of a murder, who will take the fall and will she do to get away?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-08-17 - Updated: 2008-08-17 - 329 words - Complete

1Exciting
As the light paned on Ashley face it only took a second for her to adjust. They took her 'Downtown'. More like a piss-poor excuse for a small town jail house. Her clothes were covered in blood and she looked fresh from a crime scene. Her hearing was bad, along with her eyesight.
What she did...

"What was your motivation?" Officer Urie yelled, deadly close to her.

"What do you mean, motivation? Does there need to be one? Can't I have a simple lash out?" Ashley answered nonchalantly.

"That's not like you. Your first year in as a Lawyer and you kill someone. Sad, youngest of the firm, too."

"Trust me-"

"Your a lawyer. That's not easy to do."

She smirked. "Like I haven't heard that before."

"This isn't a joke."

"Look like one."

Officer Urie struck her dead in her face.

"Careful, officer. You sure you have, the Rights?"

"I'm damn sure," He said throwing a folder of papers on the table and left the room.

2 Weeks ago

"Yes, Mrs.Chuty I can promise you that you'll win the case," Ashley said to her client over the phone.

"I Really appreciate it!"

"Anytime I've got enough evidence to back you up."

"Thank you so much!"

"Alright, take care. Good-bye."

Soon after Ashley's secretary walked in her office.

"Ms. Mason, Here is the coffee you asked for."

"Thanks and Ann next time call me, Ash. Everyone does."

All Ann did was smile and walk away.

Present time

Officer Ross stepped in and sat down across from the 29 year old blonde. She was shocked into silence. But Ross knew how she felt.

"Now, please Elisabeth tell me what you saw," He spoke softly.

She just shook her head.

"Please, this will you help if you help us."

She nodded in response.

"Now what did yo-"

"Ashley did kill Ann!" Elisabeth blurted out. Her breathing was tenser and she was hysterical.

"Hey1 I need someone in here!" Officer Ross yelled out.

Sign up to rate and review this story