Categories > TV > Supernatural > I've been killed to many times to be alive(Supernatural)*1*

I've been killed to many times to be alive(Supernatural)*1*

by luvflippy 0 reviews

Well heres another new story

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 945 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
Everybody's a critic




"...So theres been about four death cases. All families," Courtney read off the newspaper.

It had been weeks their closes trails gone cold.

Ash, Courtney and Dean had been hunting since they were young, but recently hunted together.

It wasn't a choice. As a matter of fact, they hated each other. Dean was Courtney's older brother, even though they were blood they hadn't talked for years... until now. Ash had a story no one could explain... She just couldn't remember herself.

Dean gripped aggressively into the wheel of his '63 Chevy convertible.

He hated being in the same room with the two most women he grew to hate.

"So let's find the fucking thing and kill it," He spat. All Dean thought was what he could have been doing right at that very moment. He stared blankly at the road. He kept hoping something would come up and hit him.

"See thats the thing. It's not just one demon. These killings are too rapid and too quick to be happening from one demon," Courtney said.

"So what your saying is this is another cross country road trip," Ash butted in.

"We'll just have to start in the morning, stop at a motel, please," Courtney said ignoring Ashes every word.

Dean didn't hesitate to argue, he was too tired. He kept quiet... No, they kept quiet. After he pulled into the parking lot of 'Marty's motel' he was about done for the night. He practically pasted out at the front desk. Ash and Courtney helped Dean into the motel room and onto one of the beds.

"Do you mind sharing with Dean theres no couch," Courtney asked Ash silently.

Ash sighed.

"Fine. I'm too tired to argue, anyway," she said removing her shirt and digging in her bag for something to sleep in. Once they put on the night clothes, Ash slipped into the bed next to Dean.

She felt so uncomfortable she could barely sleep. "Dean move your foot you ass," Ash said pushing him over.

"Move your face. Then maybe some of us will actually enjoy ourselves," Dean spat back.

"Your such a child you ignorant son of a bitch."

Dean turned around and grabbed her arms. He pulled her to his face close enough so that their noses touched. Ash was shocked. Her eyes were wide.

"Ash I swear to God you say something like that to me again, I'll kill you." He didn't hesitate in what he said either.

Ash pulled herself away and turned over. She felt something she hadn't felt in a while... scared.



The next morning they headed out for their hunt.

"This is it. 12 Miller RD," Courtney said.

Ash groaned in the backseat off the car.

"Whats wrong with you?" Courtney questioned.

"Nothing," Ash groaned back.She got up and dragged herself to the front door with Dean and Courtney.

"Hi, I'm Detective Parker,"Dean said as an middle-aged woman opened the door.

"I'd like to see your badges," She said. Dean gestured to Courtney.

She pulled out three badges from her side pocket.

"Come in," The women said opening the door fully.

As Ash walked in she coughed in disgust. Courtney glared at her angrily.

"I'm sorry, we have a sort of problem in the attic," the lady smiled, "A squirrel problem. A dead squirrel problem."

Suddenly Dean drew his gun towards the woman. "That smell your smelling isn't a squirrel problem. Thats the smell of heixbags, and lots of it," Dean said not taking his eyes off the woman.

"Your out of your mind," the woman pleaded. But Dean wasn't convinced.

Finally she gave up the act.

“Oh, tsk, tsk. You wished you hadn’t,” she smirked. She mumbled something under her breath and raised her hand in the air.

Dean went flying into den area. He crashed into everything. Courtney and Ash lunged after her, but soon went off flying just as Dean had done.

“That’s what you get when you mess with a witch,” she commented.

“Who are you? You bitch,” Ash, said barely to stand.

“Awe when someone as insulting as yourself asks, I just can’t say no.” She grabbed Ash by the chin. “The names Johanna, sweet. My business is my business, not yours. I’m giving you a choice: Walk away…or I can peel the flesh from your bones. Your choice.”

“Son of a bitch,” Dean mumbled. He got up and punched Johanna. She took several blows. One to the face, two in the stomach.



She fell back against the wall.

Johanna wiped the blood from her mouth and said, “ See that’s the thing about me, I don’t fall back so easily, Dean. Yeah, that’s right I know all about you Winchesters. Oh and how can I forget about, Ash. I’m sorry you can’t even remember your own last name.”

“Bastard!” Ash yelled.

“Bitch I’m going to kill you,” Dean said aggressively. He drew a knife from his side pocket.

He pushed her back against the wall. “Dean, when will you learn,” She nodded her head side to side. She grabbed Dean’s wrist and snapped it. Dean let go of her to aid his wrist.

Johanna took her elbow and landed it on Dean’s back. He fell over on the ground, whimpering.

“Did I do that?” Johanna said in a childish voice.



Courtney reached for her gun. As the witch rambled on taunting Dean, Courtney raised the gun to her. “Go to hell.” With that Courtney pulled the trigger several times.

Blood splattered everywhere.
“I think you got her,” Ash said grunting as she stood up.
Sign up to rate and review this story