Categories > TV > Supernatural > I've been killed to many times to be alive(Supernatural)*1*

Kisses to your grave, because honey, your dead

by luvflippy 0 reviews

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 370 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

"everybody's a critic"



Courtney pulled into the parking lot of the motel. Everyone looked as if they had just been in a bar fight. Maybe worse.

They made their way up into their room. Ash helped Dean sit on the bed.

“Look, I’ve got some ground to cover. I’ll be back,” Courtney said as she walked out te door.



“Let me see your arm,” Ash asked Dean.

“Why?” He questioned back.

“So I can wrap it. What do you think?” Ash spat reaching for his hand.

“No,” He said pulling away.

“Come on, Dean.”

“Ouch! Stop!”

Ash slipped and fell over on Dean. Dean couldn’t help but stare.

He’d never been more attracted to a woman at that moment.

“I’ll get the wrapping stuff,” Ash stuttered. She went into the bathroom and grabbed the bandage wrap from the cabinet. She walked out of the bathroom and handed Dean the bandages.

“Here, wrap it yourself,” She said glumly. She turned around and headed for the other bed and sat on it. Ash looked over at Dean.

“Your doing it wrong.”

“Then you do it,” Dean said.

“But you said…” Ash sighed. She got up and grabbed his arm gently.

“See wrap it between your thumb and index, then bring it around your wrist. But you’ve got to add pressure,” She said as she wrapped the bandage around his hand.

“I feel like an idiot,” He said as they both snuck as a smile.

Dean grabbed ashes face and pulled it against his.

He kissed her. But she pulled away.

“Dean…” She pleaded.

“I just…” Dean said trying to find the words. Ash just stared confusingly at him.

The front door opened. Courtney stood at the front door with her hand behind her back.

The door was pushed fully opened. There stood four officers.

“Dean, they found me at the house. Someone called the police!” She screamed.

“Dean Winchester, Ash Alo you are under arrest! Anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law,” One of the officer shouted.

Dean stood from the bed and raised his hands in the air along with Ash.

Boy! Were they in trouble!
Sign up to rate and review this story