Categories > TV > Supernatural > I've been killed to many times to be alive(Supernatural)*1*

Thats sad...You think I know myself

by luvflippy 0 reviews

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 748 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3
"Day to Day you have to remember...'It's my job'"





Dean, Courtney and Ash were thrown into the small town jail cellar.

Ash sighed.

“Don’t worry,” One of the officers laughed, “Within a few hours you’ll never see each other again.”

“You son of a bitch!” Ash yelled trying to stand. She fell back realizing she was attached to Courtney and Dean by chains.

For about an hour the three sat with their heads in their hands.

An echo of steps slowly approached them.

“Take your heads out of your hands. Nothing can help you now, Winchesters," a voice called out, “Yes, I know who you are. I’m Agent Howard. You’re the psychos who burn corpses, and kill innocent human beings.”

“We do it because, we’re helping people. The people that get in the way-“ Dean started.

“Oh, right let me guess demons possess them? You sick bastards,” Agent Howard glared at Dean then looked over at Ash. “Ash, you father was a good man…”

“No! My father was good at covering his tracks!” Ash said as she looked up.

Agent Howard Shock his head in disappointment.

"Go ahead! Don't believe me! But if my father was alive and knew were I was he'd be blowing heads off! Including yours," Ash stated.

"I knew you father. His records were clean!" Agent Howard shouted back.

Ash laughed, "OK, heres a question. If I brake your arm and you put a cast on it but you decide to wear long sleeves, does the cast show?"

"Actually-"

"NO! There maybe the imprint of it but it's still hidden, its there but no one can see it and only you know its there!"

Agent Howard thought long and hard about what Ash said.

"Agent Howard! somethings gone wrong!" One of the officers said walking into the cell hall.

"What kind of trouble?" Howard answered back.

"Deep. Officer Dan Walked out of the station for a smoke and something came up and went down his throat!"

"Wait! Was this 'something' a thick black smoke," Dean said shocked by the words the Officer had just fed all of them. The man nodded like a innocent child. "Howard, you've gotta let us out this jail cell..."

Flashback

"See dolciumi, you just get you aim with your left gun and shot with your right," Dave Alo said as his youngest child, Ash tested her own wits at the guns after he demonstrated.

"Look! Daddy I got a perfect shot! I did it! I did it!," Ash screamed up and down.
"Your a wonderful girl! and your going to grow up to be a great hunter like me. Promise me always you will?"

"Promise, Daddy!" Ash giggled at the sight of he fathers smile that swept across his face.

"And promise me, you'll never going to fall in love," Dave Demanded. Even though Ash was little he needed to make sure she could carry out once he passed on.

"Promise!"

Dave hugged daughter like it as his last moment with her. "Mio piccolo dolce I told you to never grow old." They both squeezed in the hug on last time.

"if I'm your poco dolce then you have to be my immortale affetto, Daddy."

"Such big words for a little girl."

"I only learned from you, now you have to promise to be my immortale affetto, pleaseeeeee!"

"How can I say no? Of course."

"I love you, Daddy."

Dave loved hear those words, and he loved his daughter.

Flashback

"Please! so you can make you quick escape? I don't think so," Howard laughed.

"That man is going to kill you!" Courtney screamed.

"Really? Dan kill us? He wouldn't even hurt a fly."

"Then why is he a cop?" Ash asked shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head. Dean went to speak up. "If you speak, I will bite it off!"

"I'm liking what I'm hearing, keep going..." Dean gestured Ash to keep speaking. Suddenly a bullet came in throw the cell bars hitting Dean's shoulder.

"Ah! Shit!" Dean yelled putting his hand to his shoulder to aid it. Courtney pulled some tissue out of her pocket and help Dean aid his wound.

"Did you not Fucking see that," Ash protested. But Howard didn't move. His body was as still as the air in the cells. His stiff body fell over to it's side and an officer walked up to the cell.

"Well, Winchester. Alo, we had to meet up some time..."
Sign up to rate and review this story