Categories > TV > Supernatural > I've been killed to many times to be alive(Supernatural)*1*

Can You see?

by luvflippy 0 reviews

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 541 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4
"Promise me I'll never die and make it into bed with you"



"So... these are the Winchesters. Tsk, Tsk. I gotta tell ya, you not as frightening as every down there says you are," The officer commented.

"Awe! how cute! Now give something to fuck him up with!" Ash said sarcastically. The officer creep a smile across his face.

"Well, aren't we feisty?" he said unlocking the jail cell. "To bad im going to have to kill you..."

"You fucking wish!" Ash spoke up as he drew his gun. " Phasmatis appono sileo. Nex ineo. Loco is in abyssus. Phasmatis must exsisto exuo. Nex is has ineo. Loco is in igneus pits quod edo it's animus. Phasmatis appono sileo. Nex ineo. Loco is in abyssus. Phasmatis must exsisto exuo. Nex is has ineo. Loco is in igneus pits quod edo it's animus. Phasmatis appono sileo. Nex ineo. Loco is in abyssus. Phasmatis must exsisto exuo. Nex is has ineo. Loco is in igneus pits quod edo it's animus!" Ash spoke quickly and the demon shook and pled to these words. Suddenly a thick black smoke shot through the man's chest. The smoke disappeared and the body it held dropped to the floor with a plop.

"Ok, someone grabbed the keys on they floor, please," Courtney said.

"Alright, on the count of three we stand. 1, 2, 3 Stand!" Ash said as they stood to their feet. They carefully hopped over to the cold, lifeless body of Agent Howard and took the keys. Courtney struggled at first but managed to get them out of the chains.

"Let's get the hell out of here," Dean whispered.

"We need something to treat your wounds," Ash stated.

"I'll be fine."

"No. You won't! You reject help even when your about to die!"

"Ash! just let it go!" Courtney butted in.

"No! I won't! Three months on the road together and we can't even get along! Fuck, Dean! You hate your own sister. You should feel lucky to even have that bit of family left! I have nothing! I wake up everyday and I wonder what makes me so lucky? You on the other hand have something to wake up for!" Ash yelled.

"You think I don't feel the same? I walk around with this attitude that my life Ok, but in truth its not. Truth is i'm tired Ash. I"m tried with this job, my life..." Dean trailed off.

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying," He sighed and paused long, "I"m done. With this job, with my life, and with you."

"Dean this isn't our love life, were not even together! You think one kiss is going to make me fall in love with you? You what i'm out of here! Fight this war on your own!" And with that Ash left the Police Station. Dean nor Courtney tried to run after, after all she had no were to go...

Flashback

"When Dad coming home?" Courtney asked Dean for the hundredth time.

"Look, I told you stop asking me!" Dean snapped.

"I miss Dad."

"Don't we all!"

"I want to go outside and play!"

"Dad said not to leave the hotel."

"Pleaseeee!"

"No!"

Courtney huffed and went into the nightstand drawer and inspected it.

Flashback
Sign up to rate and review this story