Categories > TV > Supernatural > I've been killed to many times to be alive(Supernatural)*1*

I'm the epic heroes in this story

by luvflippy 0 reviews

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 731 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5
"I've got you in my mind ready, set, explode!"


"We have to go after her you know!" Courtney said as both her and Dean rushed through the motel door.

"We don't have to do anything!" Dean spat.

"Dean! wake up, do you realize there's a War going on out there!"

"Yes, I'm well aware," Dean said nonchalantly.

"Fuck, Dean! This is not the time to stand alone like this! They know our weaknesses. Being separated well just get us killed!" Courtney said her face turning deadly red. "I'm going to find her."

Dean wasn't to happy by her words, "No your not."

"Who said?"

"I did!" Dean said blocking the door.

"Who do you think you are? Dad? Because your not!" Courtney said pushing him out the way and walking out the door.

*
Courtney spent hours looking for Ash. Suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, Cat."

"Dean?" She was shocked by his words. He hadn't called her 'Cat' since they were little.

"I thought about it, and I found Ash," He said in a hush voice.

"Where are you?"

"North Old Smithville RD."

"What are you doing all the way out there?"

"She called and told me were she was."

"Fine," She sighed, "I'm on my way."

Once she reached Old Smithville Rd she had a sudden urge to turn back. She had no intentions to call out their names..

"Show your face you, Bitch!" She called out.

"So you know...took you long enough." a voice said.

"So you know about our departure. You think getting us to depart would weaken us? You think i'd come unarmed? You think I didn't know you made that call?" She question.

"See there's were your wrong. I don't think...I know! Your so pathetic. Your little horny brother all he wants is boobs and a good time! Ash, oh, little Ash maybe hard on the outside but there are feelings in her that just wanna ooze out! And you-"

"That's enough!"

"Why, scared to know the truth? Oh well like it matters, you'll be dead in a matter of minutes."

"What?" Courtney said as possessed bodies came from allies, from behind cars, and over gates. "Son of a-" She mumbled.

"After all you think I'd come unarmed?" the voice said. Courtney felt a body against her back. "So you managed to get here on time."

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss this action for the world," Ash said. Within a matter of seconds it was a full on battle. Bullets flew from every direction, fist were flown, kicks were even made.

"I'm low on ammo!" Ash said, "They just keep multiplying! Fuck! what are we going to do?"

"Call, Dean!" Courtney said like it was the first thing on her mind.

"What! No, I'm not calling Dean! You call Dean!"

"Ash just do it!" Courtney said as they fled to a fire escape. The demons were multiplying. And the truth was the couldn't do it on their own.

"Stand back!" A deep voice said. It wasn't Dean. After bringing down a few demons the man pulled out his hand, "I'm Alex."

"Ash."

"Courtney."

"Great! now take these!" He said handed them heix bags.

"Magic?" Ash and Courtney said in unison.

"Just throw them!"

The three tried their best to hold them off, but it just seemed to much. The demons got closer, and closer.

"Oh, boy this is gonna be fun!" One of the demons said.
*
As Ash finally grew consciousness she noticed her surrounding were unknown. "Were the hell...?" She struggled to see but everything looked to be a blur. Her arms were tied up and she was seated in a chair. Courtney began to chock as blood flew from her mouth.

"They put a temporarily poison in her throat to numb the pain. Then when it wears off...she could die of shock-" Alex started.

"No ones dying," Ash yelled.

"So you've awaken," a familiar voice called out."

"Sarah!" Ash cringed.

"You know her?" Alex said surprised.

"Nice of you to remember, your father sure has a vivid memory of me, as well," Sarah chuckled.

"Son of a-" Ash spat.

"Ash, who is she?" Alex questioned.

Ash swallowed hard, "She's...she..."

"Go on, tell him. Tell him how weak you were," Sarah whispered.

"Fuck up, will you!" Ash said.

"Ash what happened? Who is she?!" Alex questioned again.

"She killed my Father..."
Sign up to rate and review this story