Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You’re My Phobia

AUTHORS NOTE. READ*

by EvolHexx 13 reviews

READ IT GUYS!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 655 words - Complete

0Unrated
Authors Note

Dear readers,
I am sorry to inform you all that I am no longer continuing this fan fiction. I have my reasons, but I honestly do not wish to discus them. I want to say thank you all so fucking much for supporting me. I mean hell, I came into this as a favor requested from one of my best friends and I still cant believe I was voted for author of the month, I cant say how happy I am, it truly does mean the world to me that every single one of you took the time to read my work (even though I got lazy numerous times and the spelling and grammar were totally horrible!) the fact that you sat down and commented and supported me is just amazing, I love you all so much.

In many ways i can honestly say this fan fiction was never meant to be finished. The end, I still stand by what I said.. was beautiful in my opinion, and if you wish to know it, I will be happy to tell you. But as sad as it makes me I cannot continue for as mentioned before reasons I wish not to say.

It saddens me to an extent to leave this story unfinished, but I came here to do one thing and one thing only. I came here to advise you I guess you could call it, to show and tell you that stop writing cliché! Do something wild and original. You’re My Phobia wasn’t original, but it was different to an extend. A lot of people came into this expecting a total “I love you baby, lets fuck frankie” Frerard, and I didn’t want that. There is too much of that! So come on guys, write some totally random shit! (If you think im saying YMP is better than any fic, YOU ARE WRONG, I am no way in hell saying that, all im saying is be original! Quit writing cliché! Throw in some twiissttss maan!)

LMFAO.

So there you have it, Lizzie’s (AKA. Me) ultimate request! Ehehe.

Anywho, there you have it kiddies. I bid you farewell! I would be lying if I said I’ll be back with a super awesome fan fictions, cause I can honestly say I cant see it happening. I DO have an amazing plot in line, bit I doubt I will ever write it, =/ sorry guys. Anyways.. good bye my fellow readers!I love you all. You’ve been an inspiration to me from the very start, and will be until the very end. I’m not exactly leaving this site, but I have officially stopped reading freard fan fictions ect. (Long story to why ect)

So GOODD BYYEE! Be original! Go crazy! Blow up a fucking bin for crying out loud! (no, LMFAO don’t do that) but be good! looks around, smiles evilly “yes.. good..” snickers


So Long & Good Night.
Love forever and always, Lizzie. (me. XD)

PS. For those who wish to know the ending, I will tell. And for the record, if I ever feel up to it.. I will write the end and post it. MAYBE. If I find inspiration, I will write it.. im not promising anything, but come back. You never know. winks LOL.

AHHH, YESS, ANNNDD! May I have one final request?
Readers: GAHH, GOSSHH. Be gone woman! FRIKEN HELL rolls eyes
Me: NAWW COME ON!
Readers: Fuck, FINE!

(LMFAO)

Tell me what you guys thought of the story! What you liked, what you hated?! Don’t give me some one word shit people! LOL (joke, joke, I don’t mind) give me your honest opinions, be it good of bad! Write a fucking spech for all I care! I really want you all to comment, and say anything you want! I read every single one. Got questions? I shall answer, ect ect.

xo
Sign up to rate and review this story