Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

A New True Friend

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-23 - Updated: 2008-08-23 - 1062 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm glad," I said hopping into the back seat of Jon's big car van looking thing.

"So, don't we have to pick up the twinsters from your parents Bren?"

"Oh yeah they'd love to meet the band!!" I shouted.

"Yeah, umm let's go pick them up," Brendon said.

Jon drove to The Urie's house and they entire band including Will and me walked into the house. It was a pretty estate.

"Wow Mrs. Urie you have a wonderful house," I complemented her.

"Why thank you, Brendon here gave us a lot of money to fix up the house," she said pinching her son's cheek.

The group snorted.

"Shut up," he snapped.

"I'll get the twins, they are out back with your father playing soccer," Mrs. Urie said.

"Yeah, they love soccer," I said. My father and I watched soccer games all the time. I missed those times. I felt a tear trickle down my face.

"Are you okay?" Brendon asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just going outside," I said.

"No, you're not okay," Brendon said holding me. I guess he can tell I was tearing.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Brendon and let me go!" I shouted.

"Not until, you tell me what's wrong," he screamed back.

"I think we should go," Spencer said to the group. They all left the house. It was jut me and Brendon now.

"What's up with you, why are you being like this, and if I know any better you don't normally act like this," Brendon questioned.

"It's nothing, I just started to get sad when I say that my sisters were playing soccer, because they always used to play with my dad, and it makes me sad, okay," I said crying into my hands.

"It's okay, don't cry," Brendon said cuddling me.

"I'm trying not to, I'm sorry Brendon I feel like such a burden," I sobbed.

"No, don't worry, I know how you feel I was kind of emotional like you when I was your age," he comforted me.

"Great, I'm a Brendon mini-me," I pouted.

"Just go wash you face off in the bathroom, while I go to tell Ryan to bring his sister over here, I know for a fact that she's bored, and that you're bored," Brendon said cheerfully.

"Fine," I said making my way to the bathroom.

Brendon's POV

"Georgie Ryan Rossy!!" I screamed I'm the biggest fool.

"Don't call me that!" he screamed.

"Come here!" I yelled back, "Leigh needs your help!"

"Im coming," Ryan said running up to me.

"What's up?" he asked panting.

"Take my keys and bring your sister here," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Leigh is bored, and I bet you your sister is too, they can talk besides she doesn't know anyone here," I said. Gee I feel like a father.

"Uh okay, I'm pretty sure she's home I'll be back in 10 minutes," he said running to my car.

Ryan's POV

I'm walking to Brendon's car to pick up my sister. I think I'm his servant.I'm his best friend, and I love Leigh. I'm driving through Summerlin, and I got home.

"Hi, Ma," I said greeting my mother at the door.

"Can Marie, come with me to Brendon's place? Leigh, you know Brendon's adopted kid well she's Marie's age," I said explaining more.

"Yeah, sure she needs to get away from this house, and meet people her own age," My mother said.

"Marie, Ryan's taking you to meet someone," Mom yelled.

"Is it a doctor, because if it is Im not going!" she yelled. It was typical Marie.

"No, she's your age, and be nice," my mother explained, while Marie ran downstairs. She ran up to me and hugged me. I guess she missed her big brother.

"Okay mom, I'll be nice," Marie said walking out the front Door with me.

"So, long time no see," I said to my sister.

"Yeah, I've been busy," she said.

"Oh, okay well you're going to be meeting Leigh, she's Brendon's adopted child," I said.

"Cool is she 13?" she asked.

"Yeah, she's going to be in your grade," I said.

"That's great, I need more friends, and we actually have something in common," she said joyfully.

"And that is?" I wondered.

"We're all going to have people follow us around asking 'how's it like to be related to one of the members of Panic! At the disco?'" she said.

"People actually do that?" I asked.

"Duh, you guys are worshipped in Meadows," she said.

"I feel like a God," I joked, "Anyways we're here." We pulled up into the Urie's driveway.
Leigh was standing in front of the house with Brendon.

"Hi, I'm Marie, you must be Leigh," she said.

"Yeah, I'm Leigh, Ryan's told me a lot about you," Leigh said trying to be nice.

"He's a great big brother," she said.

Leigh's POV

"It's great to have a big brother right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he sometimes acts like my dad," she joked.

"Every time a guy starts flirting with me, he walks by and the guy goes running after him for an autograph," she laughed.

"Seriously, I bet you Brendon is going to do the exact same thing," I huffed.

"What am I going to do?" Brendon asked coming out of nowhere.

"Nothing," the two of us said.

"You guys are mischievous little teenagers," he said.

"Thanks," I said happily.

"Hey, you should see what I can do, I scared the living crap out of your brother and my cousin," I joked.

"Wait who's your cousin?" Marie asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot to say that Spencer is my cousin, and I have 2 twin sisters that are 7," I said.

"Oh cool, now what is it that you can do to scare my brother?" she asked.

"Hey Ryan," I asked, "Can you come here?"

"Sure," he said walking towards us.

"Hey Ryan what happens if you call me a brat?" I asked. He blushed.

"You can a) call the police or b) do something so bad I'll never see daylight again," he said in direct quote.

Marie laughed.

"You should have seen what I said to Spencer," I said.

"I'm actually going to have someone to talk to during the school year; most people only want to be my friend because of my 'sexy' brother but you actually like me," Marie said. I have a friend. Yippee!
Sign up to rate and review this story