Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

What are you doing with them?

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 1594 words - Complete

0Unrated
"So does anyone want to tell me what the hell was going on here a couple minutes ago?" Brendon asked in confusion. I am assuming he was still in a state of shock after realizing that Spencer Smith is after all my cousin.

"Sure," I said.

"Okay well I'm mad at Spencer because he hasn't said a word to me since the last millennium, and never went to my parents, his aunt and uncles funeral," I repeated proudly. I looked away from Spencer when I said this.

"I didn't mean to, you never seemed to like me that much," he said.

"What the fuck, you're my cousin of course I love you!" I screamed. I went up to him and hugged him.

"Gee thanks," he said hugging me back.

"So how come you didn't tell me you were in a rock band that was famous?" I asked.

"I don't know, but you know about it now, after all one of my best friends is you guardian," he replied.

"Whatever," I supposed.

"So when is your next show?" I asked Panic.

"Well it's in this town called Hackensack in New Jersey," Jon said mispronouncing Hackensack.

"Dude you don't know anything about Jersey its pronounced Hack-in-seck," Spencer answered.

"Wait you were born and raised in Nevada right?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, but when I was 17 my mom (his dad died) moved to Jersey to live near Ana's parents," Spencer implied.

"It's Leigh you douche," I said. I hate it when family calls me Ana or Ana Marie.

"Fine Ana Marie Leigh Boswell," he said sticking his tongue out.

"Since when was your name Ana Marie?" Ryan asked, "I thought your name was Ana Leigh."

"I never said that, you assumed it," I said.

"I like your name Leigh it's interesting," Will said. I had the biggest crush on Will even if he was an entire decade older than me. It wasn't really a crush it was some sort of celebrity obsession. I kept that to myself though.

"So how many friends can I bring to the concert, Brendon?" I asked.

"Six," he said.

"Yes, that means I can bring, Jen, Kate, Allen, Cameron, Kevin, and Theo," I said.

"Wow how many guys?" Will asked.

"Just 4, you see Jen is Cameron's girlfriend and we always hang out and Kate is Theo's girlfriend and we also hang out, and Allen and I have been friends with Kevin since we were 3," I said.

"Wait Kevin Mancy and Allen Tye?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah, remember them?" I asked.

"Every time I visited you were with them," he said.

"Well duh they are after all my best friends," I said.

"But don't you think that there should be an even amount of girls than boys?" Brendon asked in a mature concerned voice. He sounded like my mother.

"No," I said. I think that the whole band think that I'm going to end up dating one of these guys.

"Besides I don't like them like that," I said.

"Oh" the band and Will said in unison.

"Okay, you guys are creeping me out," I said.

"How so?" Spencer asked.

"Don't feel comfortable talking about 'boys' with other guys," I said. Honestly I feel kind of gay saying this.

"Oh, maybe you should talk to a girl about this subject," Brendon asked picking up his phone.

"You guys started this subject, and besides I don't need anyone to talk to, I'm perfectly fine by myself," I said.

"Oh I guess you didn't want to talk to Victoria Asher from Cobra Starship," Brendon said.

"Wait, I'd talk to her, maybe not about this subject but I'd talk to her," I said taking away Brendon's phone and dialing her number.

"Wait," Brendon said snatching his phone away from me.

"What?" I asked.

"You have to thank me," he said. The smirk on his face was pretty funny.

"Thank you," I said politely, "Now may I call Victoria?"

"Yes you may," he replied.

"Thank you," I said running out of the room.

Brendon's POV

"Damn that girl was raised like an angel," Will said.

"Not entirely," Spencer implied.

"What do you mean, she's a saint saying thank you and all that," Jon exclaimed.

"Well she has a swearing problem, I heard that on the day of her communion she swore to the nun," Spencer chuckled.

"Well, they are pretty scary," I said. After all I did go to school at a church my entire life.

"Yeah, Mormon boy," Ryan laughed.

"Watch out for her, before my mom died she told me that she's a boy magnet," Spencer said. Ugh this worries me.

"What did I say?" Ryan whispered to me as I remembered our conversation.

"Shut the fuck up," I said low enough so that only Ryan heard me.

"Ugh does that me she's a whore?" Jon asked.

"No, and don't you ever call Leigh a whore, or I'll rip your head and aspirations to shreds," Spender said quoting My Chemical Romance.

"I see now where she gets her ideas," Ryan laughed.

"So I'm not letting a guy into my house ever," I said. I can't have her dating, she's too young.
"I'm not saying that, she's got to have a life, just don't let her heart get broken," Spencer said in a caring voice.

"Gotcha," I said. So she can have guys over, but they can't break her heart.

"Well thanks for talking to me Victoria," Leigh said, walking into the room.

"So what did you talk about?" I asked. I was curious to know what she said.

"Stuff," She said. She wasn't a really open person.

"Like?" Will asked.

"Girl stuff?" she asked wondering if it was the correct answer.

"Like PMSing?" Jon asked. What a dork.

"I'm still a girl, so no," she said. It looked like she was proud to still be a girl.

"What do you mean you're still a girl?" Will asked. I don't think he listened in health in middle school.

"For Pete's sake dude, that means she hasn't gotten her period yet," Ryan said.

"Thanks for explaining it," she said sarcastically to Ryan.

Leigh's POV

Why are they interested about my thoughts? Geez it's getting weird. Brendon borrows my eyeliner; he talks about his own species, and talks about PMSing. I think he's gay!

"Okay this is awkward," I said.

"I have a question," Spencer asked.

"How come you want people to call you Leigh now, you always wanted to be Ana Marie, or Ana Marie Leigh," he wondered.

"Well I hate Ana just by itself it's so plain. Also in 5th grade there was a girl named Ana Marie so I just wanted to be called Leigh, I like to be unique," I said. That's why I dyed the tips of my auburn hair black to show I'm different.

"I guess that explains my next question, why did you dye the tips of your beautiful red hair," he said.

"It's not red, it's auburn, and not many girls have this color, so you better get it right," I screamed.

"Okay, its auburn," Spencer laughed.

"So lunch anyone?" Jon asked.

"I'm starving," Will said.

"Yeah, so am I," Ryan yelped.

"Ditto," Brendon said.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too," Spencer said. They all stared at me.

"I'm not hungry," I said, "I just had some breakfast and if I eat I'll get fat."

"You're not fat, you don't even weigh over 100 pounds," Brendon said walking towards me.
"Thats my point if I eat more my skinny ass would turn big," I laughed knowing my English is terrible.

"Spencer make your cousin eat!" Brendon screamed from the other side of the cafe.

"Ana Marie Leigh I'm going to shove that sand which down your anorexic throat!" he said.

"I'm not scared," I said. I wasn't scared after military school I figured out they are just testing me.

Spencer came over to where Brendon, Will and I sat. He took the sand which and tried to make me eat it. I bit him. Sounds juvenile but when all fails, bite. Then he threw the sand which on the floor. I could no longer eat it. Yay for me!

"You're sneaky," Will said.

"Oh you don't know what I can do, I threatened Ryan yesterday, I also scared Spencer, and I can do worse," I said proudly.

"Okay," Will said suspiciously.

Then I looked away from Will and say 3 teenage girls coming our way. "Will, Brendon look who's coming," I said pointing to the girls.

"Oh shit, umm Ryan, Spencer, Jon bathroom," Brendon screamed pointing to the girls. I sat still, watching them leave.

"Who are you," the blonde girl said to me.

"Leigh and you?" I asked.

"Cheryl and this is Katarina, and Olivia," Cheryl said.

"So why were you with Brendon Urie, and William Beckett?" Katarina asked.

"They're friends of mine," I said, trying to keep our identity hidden, "And so is the rest of Panic."

"Oh, so what grade are you in?" Olivia questioned me.

"I'm going to 8th next year," I said. I hope they aren't in the same grade.

"Oh cool, so are we, what middle school?" Cheryl asked.

"The Meadows School," I said. Brendon already told me I'd be going to that private school, to be with Marie, Ryan's sister.

"I guess we'll see you there," they said as they walked off.

I called Brendon's phone and said they were gone.

"What did they ask?" Brendon asked concerned.

"Oh nothing really, but I didn't blow our cover," I said.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear," Brendon said cheerfully.
Sign up to rate and review this story