Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

The Chainsaw Room

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-23 - Updated: 2008-08-23 - 1969 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Am I walking in on something," Will said walking into the room.

"No, I was just about to leave," Brendon said leaving the room. I hope he was making breakfast. Wait, can he cook?

"So how'd you sleep, Will?" I asked him.

"Eh not so good, I have insomnia, so I feel asleep late," he said.

"Really, I have insomnia too, I can't sleep at all," I confessed.

"Have you tried music?" he asked, "It always helps me."

"Yeah, I've tried it but no matter what I still en up falling asleep at like 3 am," I said.

"I don't have a cure, but ask Pete maybe he has the answer," Will implied.

"Pete who? I asked, and then I hesitated before answering, "Pete Wentz?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Oh that would be the day, I'd like to meet Pete, but my dream was already fulfilled, when I met you," I said pointing to his autograph on the wall hanging.

"Well you're meeting him next week," he said.

"Really, how?" I wondered.

"The concert, Panic! Is going on tour with Fall Out Boy and my band," he added.

"Oh my Gosh I forgot, I have to invite Kevin and Allen," I said jumping into the air.

"I guess you're excited?" William asked.

"I'm more than excited I'm more ecstatic than ever!" I screamed.

"Oh Leigh you sound too overjoyed," Marie said coming into the room.

"I've never met Pete Wentz, or anyone of the band members of Fall Out Boy or The Academy Is besides William," I said.

"Eh, were not all that fancy," William said.

"Yeah, well thats okay, you're still great to me," I said.

"Yeah, well thats how we rock and roll," William joked.

"Yeah, well Pete and the bands are awesome, Will is just being modest," she said.

"Oh really, well modest people get slaps, by 13 year olds," I said slapping Will.

"Ouch," he exclaimed. Ha-ha what dork.

"Youre a dork," I said.

"You read my mind Leigh," Marie said.

"Well you guys want to go downstairs and see what Brenny and RyRy are doing?" I asked.

"Yeah, hey are they making breakfast?" Will asked.

"Do they cook?" I joked.

"Well Ryan can do some sort of cooking," Marie said.

We walked downstairs; Josie and Lily were showing Brendon how to use a microwave.

"Geez Brendon why even own a microwave if 7 year olds have to show you how to use it?" I said. Will started to laugh at the site. I just happened to have my phone with me and took a picture of Lily and Josie helping him. That's so going on Myspace.

"You post that I kill you," Brendon said pointing his finger at me.

"You'd what?" I asked. Hell no he can't kill me, I'm only 13!

"I'm going to hunt you and kill ya," he said running towards me.

"Will save me!" I screamed.

"Short man, STOP!" Will said with all 5 fingers of his hand up, "There will be no killing."

"I was joking," he said.

"I'm going to hurt you!" I said running after Brendon with a long loaf of bread.

"Help me," Brendon mouthed running around the down stairs floor.

Will and Marie just stood there laughing. Lily and Josie were on the floor cracking up.

"I never knew how much fun it was to come after my new father with a loaf," I said to my audience.

I stopped running. I remembered how my parents always chased us around the house when we did something wrong.

I assume my sisters noticed too, because they were crying hysterically. I didn't show my sadness. I can control it, that's why I haven't cried a lot in my lifetime.

"Umm what's wrong?" Brendon asked.

"Nothing, it's just this reminds us of our parents," I said letting out a little whimper.

"Aww I know how you feel," Marie said hugging me, "I miss my dad."

"At least you have a mom, to talk to," I said.

"Yeah, well she kind of puts me in weird situations," she said.

"Like what?" Ryan asked.

"Well, the time I played spin the bottle, with my friends she kind of saw me making out with this guy, and she took me from the party, and scolded at the girl because her parents weren't there," she said shyly.

"Wow, mom never did that to me at parties," Ryan laughed.

"It wasn't funny," she pouted, "So you see you just have to deal, with the problems, besides your lucky, you have us," she said pointing to the group.

"Yeah, I guess," I said.

"Lily, Josie are you guys okay?" I asked the two little ones. They nodded but I knew they were still hurt inside, and so was I. They act more mature than I do.

"Wow, you have had a lot of drama today," Marie sighed, flopping next to Ryan on the couch.
"Yeah, that's my life, If they write a book on my life, I'd have a million fans," I laughed.

"Yeah, well I'd totally read that book," Willy said.

"Cool, when do we get started writing it?" Ryan asked.

"How about in 20 years," I said, "Then I'd have a book full of junk!"

"Okay, so here, 20 years, don't forget it," Brendon said.

"Let's mark that," Will screamed. I grabbed a pen and wrote on a piece of paper, August 17, 2027 Brendon's house for a reunion, and the writing of Leigh's book.

"I'll shake that party up," Marie laughed.

"Hey isn't that part of a PATD song?" I asked.

"Yeah, Marty something," she laughed.

"This so goes on my aim profile," I laughed. Man I have a lot of profiles.

"You have many profiles," Lily said.

"Yeah I think I have 5, mainly because I like messing with html codes," I confessed.

"Same, on my myspace I changed the codes completely," Marie said.

"We have so much I common, it's not even funny," I said.

William had to bud in, "I think its rather interesting, how two people from opposite sides of the U.S. have the same common interests."

"Dude you sound like a therapist, or a shrink," Brendon said pointing and laughing to Will.
"And how would you know?" Will asked.

"Television," Brendon said sticking out his tongue. They are such babies, Lily and Josie, are cooler than them, even if they are famous rock stars.

"That's enough darling children," Ryan said to Will and Brendon who were bickering back and forth. Lily and Josie, got bored of their immaturities and went upstairs and played with Barbie's, or whatever kids these days play with. I found this quite entertaining.

"Hey do you guys want to play Jerry Springer?" I asked.

Everyone's hand shot up.

"Okay Marie and I are the interviewers, I'm Jerry and you can be?" I said.

"I want to be that Ellen lady who has her own show," she laughed.

"Okay, Brendon, Ryan and William, are themselves," I said.

"I'll start," Marie said.

"Hello, Brendon, Ryan and William," Marie said in a serious tone.

"Hey," Brendon said. Then followed by Ryan, and lastly William.

"My first question is for Brendon if you had kids, which we know you don't," she giggled, "How far would you go on making sure their lives are perfect?"

"As far as I have to, my first rule is no dating until your 15," he said smiling at me, "My second rule is, that you take 2 hours the least each week day for studying, my third rule is that" he stopped.

"Have a problem?" I asked.

'No, I'm just messing with you," he joked.

"Oh," I giggled.

"I didn't like his first rule," I whispered to Marie. I let out a sigh.

"You'll deal, or we'll convince him," she said.

"Okay this one is for Mr. Beckett, if you had to be an animal which would be?" I asked.

"They don't ask us this is interviews, but whatever, I'd be a puma!" he said.

"Ahh I see you have watched Hannah Montana," I said.

"Of course its the best show ever, I watch it everyday," he said sarcastically.

"I see," I said.

"Well next question is for George," Marie said, smirking at the sound of George.

"Please, call me Ryan," he said.

"Okay Mr. Ross, if you had to date a star as in someone famous, who would it be?" Marie asked.

"It's Ryan and I'd rather not explain, my life to you," he smirked.

"As you wish," Marie joked around.

"Okay I think Jerry is officially cooler than you," Will said to Ellen A.K.A. Marie.

"Aww thanks I feel loved," I said.

"You guys ask the gayest questions ever no-one asks us these," Brendon said, "The only question which was worthwhile answering is mine."

"Well I'll get my computer, and see what type of interviews you've had lately, which are twice as good as ours," I said making my way to my room. I went to my room and grabbed my computer; I passed by the twins rooms. They were fast asleep, I guest they cried themselves to sleep I whispered to myself.

"Okay, I'm here," I said coming into the living room which everyone was sitting at the table.
Will's cell phone rang. He had a pretty chocolate phone.

"Okay Sisky, I'll be right there," he said.

"Was that Adam Siska?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have to go, the guys are complaining we have to do sound check for some show," he said.

"Well its nice meeting you," he said shaking my hand."

"Likewise," I said.

"Yeah, nice meeting you," Marie said, shaking his hand.

"Yeah same," he said.

"Bye guys," he said waving to Brendon and Ryan as he walked out the door, to the streets on Las Vegas.

"Well now it's just us," Marie said.

"Yeah, I'm going onto You Tube," I said.

"Okay, but there aren't many interesting interviews there," Brendon said. Oh but he was very wrong. I saw an interview with Brendon and Jon in like Germany.

"Oh this is interesting" I said watching the video.

"I'd rather not tell you about my sexual like thats all." Brendon said. Marie and I laughed until we were on the floor.

"Urie are you keeping 'us' a secret?" Ryan laughed.

"Yes, I'm not that open about my gayness," he said.

"Oh," Ryan said.

Marie and I looked scared.

"We aren't gay we're joking," Brendon said.

"Oh," Marie and I caught on. We kept watching the video; they were talking about candy now. It was interesting because Jon kept refusing to take the candy and Brendon ended up getting it.

"You know I threw that out immediately after I got that," Brendon said.

We all laughed. That lady was a crazy, like the parrot who's crazy for coco puffs.

"I could imagine what the hell is that gunk anyway," I asked Brendon.

"Seriously, I have never tasted marzipan, I just went along as if I knew what she said," he laughed.

"You're cocky," I said.

"Thanks I try my hardest," Brendon said.

We watched ridiculous interviews, until like 5 o'clock when the girls wanted to eat. Then we went out for subs.

"So Brendon have you ever used a chainsaw?" I asked.

"No, that shizz I said on those interviews that a bunch of crap," he said, until he noticed that the babies were listening so I covered his mouth before he said anything more. I looked at him sternly. Ryan laughed because Brendon was getting in trouble by a 13 year old. We finished eating and headed out the building. But Ryan and Marie separated from us. Man today was fun. I don't want it so end; it's helped me forget about everything that has happened like my parents. But when we got home, there was a surprise at our door. It's more like an unhappy surprise.
Sign up to rate and review this story