Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Be There or Be Square

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 739 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Why hello, Leigh, Josie and Lily, I see you're having a nice time with Brendon?" Susan Owen from the adoption agency said.

"Hi, um what exactly are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I just had to tell you that, the five people who hit your parents are on trial," she said in a serious tone.

"You can either take legal action or let them go," she said again.

"Well I heard at the time 4 of them actually survived, but I'd like to kind of throw them to jail," I said softly.

"There are only 3 alive, now and you can both get a lot of money out of this because this case is under two degrees of law, including drinking and driving and murder," she said.

"Well I'm getting the money and suing their asses," I said proudly.

"Well you may do so, and one more thing, would you like Mr. Urie to sign the final adoption papers, and change your last name?" Ms. Owen asked.

"Yes," I answered. Brendon was smiling.

"Tomorrow go to the borough hall of Las Vegas and you can do all the signing of the paper," she gestured to the door.

"Oh, and you must get to the Hackensack court house by noon August 31," she said.

"Thank you ma'am," Brendon, said he sounded mad.

"What's wrong?" I said once Ms. Owen left.

"We have a concert that day, In Europe!" he said.

"Great!" I said, "Josie and Lily why don't you go watch TV. in my room."

"Okay," she said hopping away.

"This is impossible," he said.

"If we don't show those cocky bastards who killed my parents are going to go free, to kill someone else," I said. I felt like crying but I couldn't, I have to stay strong.

"We won't let that happen," Brendon said in a caring voice. You know I always thought that Rock stars like them and their age, would be more immature and less caring, they proved themselves wrong.

"How, I mean you're going to be on the other side of the world," I said.

"I'm rich!" he said in a greedy way, "I can fly first class, and plus Panic! Has their own jet."

"Are you sure, you're going to make it?" I asked assumingly.

"Positive, and remember about their time difference," he said. Thats right, he might be able to make it, but it will be tight.

"Okay," I said.

"So about tomorrow, are you going to change your last name to Urie?" he asked.

"I don't know, do you want us too?" I asked.

"Well it's all up to you, but seriously it would be a pleasure for you guys to have my last name," he replied.

"Then I guess we'll take it," I said.

"Tomorrow you are going to be officially my daughter," he said hugging me.

"Yeah, well until that Urie, I can still kick your ass," I said.

"I'll live," he said.

"Yeah, I'm going to call Marie right now, why don't you do what ever 20 year old males do," I said looking up and down at him.

"Yeah," he said.

I walked to my room. I sat at my computer, I saw that Marie was online (online on aim) and decided to talk to her there rather than call her.

Leigh Likes U 2: Guess what tomorrow I'm officially going to be Ana Marie Leigh Urie!
Marie_Ross_PATD: Holy Shit are you serious, thats so rad
Leigh Likes U 2: The bad thing is that I have to show up for court, and Brendon is going to be in Europe, so I can sue those jackasses who killed my parents :(
Marie_Ross_PATD: Aww don't worry I know Brendon he'd totally try to make it
Leigh Likes U 2: I'm going to see how many comments are on that pic of Will and Ryan
Marie_Ross_PATD: I bet you everyone's like holy shizz is that real?
Leigh Likes U 2: These girls I hate said I'm a faker for saying that. I'm going to prove them wrong when that law suit is aired on TV, which I know it will, after all I'm Brendon Urie's daughter
Marie_Ross_PATD: true so what's up?
Leigh Likes U 2: I'm thinking abut the concert next week, I have to tell Al and Kev, to come.
Marie_Ross_PATD: I'm going too rite?
Leigh Likes U 2: Fuck yeah!
Marie_Ross_PATD: Yeah I know Im loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story