Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Wake Up Call

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 2807 words - Complete

0Unrated
"That's a stupid question, Marie," I said, "Of course I don't."

"Well okay, whatever you say," she smirked.

"Dudets its time to hit Jersey!!" Ryan screamed.

"Hey, I've been waiting to say that for like 4 days now you stole my line!" I heard Brendon complain.

"Boys calm down," Marie said raining on their parade.

"Let's go, I want to see my old friends!!" I shouted. It was 1 PM and I wouldn't get there until its 5 there. I was going to miss my little sisters, its' the longest I've been apart from them, since I went to camp in 6th grade as our class trip for 2006.

"Okay," Brendon said. We all waited for the cab to come. The cab ride was practically quiet, except for the fact, our cab driver almost passed out when he saw Ryan and Brendon. After that incident they knew to get out their hats, sunglasses, and fake mustaches.

We reached Las Vegas airport, and considering whom we were, they seated us in first class immediately. After about an hour the plane set off, and we were going to New Jersey. Marie asked a lot of questions about my boys, but I kept it simple, she has to meet them first. Marie sat in the first two window seats of the plane in First class and Ryan and Brendon sat behind us. Marie and I laughed on and on. I could hear Brendon and Ryan go on and on about how loud we were for 13 years olds. I pulled out my ipod, Marie did the same. She was listening to Fall out Boy, while I was listening to The Academy Is... After I met William I have to say I fell in love with the band even more. Did I mention that In Nevada kids start school late in the year, this year is special? They start October 1st this year, due to construction, and the fact that they got out of school June 30. So that means that my sisters and I can go to the Decaydance Festivals with the band in Europe. Brendon promised we'd visit our family. He even started learning some Spanish from us. He has a total American accent. Apparently he never listened to his Spanish teacher in High School and now he has to pay.

Our flight was coming to an end; we were flying over the Delaware River. The airport we were landing at was Newark Airport.

"People please fasten your seatbelts, we are coming to an end to our flight," The flight attendant said.

We buckled up, and waited. I listened to the rest of 'Grand Theft Autumn/Where is your Boy' that's when the plane landed. Brendon and Ryan put on all their disguises and we left the plane. No innocent soul noticed that Marie and I were with two of the 5 'sexiest men' in this country. That was a good sign. We grabbed our bags. My suitcase still read Leigh Boswell. I found a pen and put a carrot before Boswell and signed Urie.

"Where's the limo?" Marie whispered to her brother.

"Come the airport had to hide it," Ryan said leading us towards a secret spot.

I saw two faces. They were familiar, Ryan and Brendon chuckled when he say the two boys.

"Holy Shit," I said lowering my sun glasses, "Kevin, Allen?"

I ran towards them. It was one of those 'Spongebob' moments you know the episode where Sponge Bob runs into Patrick's arms. Anyways, I ran into their arms. I couldn't believe it; I thought the limo was picking them up, at 6.

"How'd you get here?" I asked.

"Leigh" Kevin said. Then he kissed me. And I kissed him back. Wow my first kiss, quite sudden.

"Wow, PDA moment there Kev," Allen laughed.

"I've wanted to do that since we were in Preschool, when I first met you Leigh," he said. I don't think I've ever blushed so much in my life.

"Dude you embarrassed her, look at her race its all pink and its turning red," Ryan laughed. Marie whacked his flat stomach.

"Aww what a picture perfect moment, and you know what I got it," she flashing her sidekick at me.

"So yeah, we had a little someone tell us to meet you here," Allen said pointing to Brendon.

"Thank you," I said running back to Brendon.

"That's what dad's are supposed to do right?" he asked.

"You're getting a hang of this parenting thing," I laughed.

Marie came and whispered something in my ear, "Was that your first?" I nodded, and blushed.

"Okay awkward," Allen said looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah, um I think we should get to the limo, Jon and Spencer are waiting there," Brendon said.

"Al, Kev remember my cousin Spencer?" I asked.

"NO," Al said dropping his jaw.

"Yeah, he's in Panic!" I said.

"You're so fucking lucky, your new dad and cousin are in the best band ever, Leigh," Kevin said.

Yeah did I also mention that Jon and Spencer were behind Ryan and Brendon on the flight? They also left earlier, they don't like reunions. Spencer has no family to reunite with besides, my sisters and me, and Jon's family is in Illinois.

"We aren't the best band in the world, but we're working on it," Ryan confessed, entering the limo.

"Kevin, Allen long times no see," Spencer said.

"Yeah," they said in unison.

"What was that at the terminal," I heard Allen say. Kevin was eyeing me and I started to blush yet again.

"Tell you later," he whispered back to Al.

There was a very uncomfortable silence in the limo, and me being me I had to break the sound barrier.

"So umm are we going to Kevin's house and put down our things before the show?" I asked.

"Yeah, you guys can come, my sister would also like to meet you guys," Kevin said.

"Sure, we'll stay for a while, but we'd have to leave early for sound check and all," Brendon said, "The limo driver, would come and take you to the show, and forget about the tickets, I'll make sure they'll let you in."

"Okay," I said.

We got to Kevin's house; it's been a while since I've been there.

"Leigh, it's been a while," Kevin's mom said hugging me as we came through the door.
Kevin's 18 year old sister came running down stairs; she almost fainted, when she shook, Ryan's hand.

"Are both of you guys staying over?" his mother said.

I looked at Marie, she slightly nodded, "Thank you for the offer and yes."

Brendon and the band left about 30 minutes. Amanda, Kevin's sister was thrilled that she had gotten the entire bands autograph.

"I never knew how hot Allen looked until now," Marie whispered to me, as we walked up the stairs.

"He's free, have him, Allen seemed interested about you on the phone anyways," I said.

"Looks like Kevin's into you, I knew you had a crush on him," she smirked.

"I try my best to keep it a secret," I lied, "I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, I mean we're only 13, if something bad happens, I'll lose him as a friend."

"No it won't," Kevin said from behind us.

"This happens to us all the time Marie, guys are just too sneaky," I said.

"You should of seen the way Brendon's eyes bulged out of his head when you kissed my bestest," Marie said.

He blushed. Guys blush?

"Was it priceless?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Why didn't you take a picture of that?" I asked, "Gosh dang you."

"I did, you kissed for like 20 seconds I got a picture of both," she laughed.

"Ha-ha-ha, Very funny, can I see it?" I asked.

"Of course," she said.

"That's so going on Myspace, no matter what anyone says," I laughed.

"And so is this one," she said pointing to the picture.

"No, way is anyone posting my first kiss there," I said.

"Was that really your first kiss Leigh?" Kevin asked. I forgot he was still there, damn.

"Yeah, I don't think it was yours I mean look at you," I laughed.

"Very funny, you and I both know it was mine too," he said shyly.

"You guys are oh so very lame," Al said coming into the room.

"Agreed," Marie said.

"When was yours?" Al asked Marie.

"Can we get off this subject, it makes me uncomfortable, and you guys know I don't like getting uncomfortable," I said.

"Yeah, yeah I guess," they all murmured.

Al walked over to Marie and said something into her ear. I have no idea what. She chuckled and nodded.

Marie came up to me and pushed me into Kevin, and again we kissed. Wow two times in one day, this can't get any better. Amanda was passing by the room, and the door happened to be open and she saw.

"WHOA, MOM we need some PDA ruled in the guest bedroom!!!!" she screamed.

"Ugh Amanda please don't," Kevin said but he was too late.

"What?" their mom said coming up the stairs.

Amanda whispered something into her ear and she giggled. I had no idea towards what was going on. The two then walked downstairs.

"What the fuck?" Al said.

"Marie I'm going to hurt you!' I screamed. Kevin just sat on the bed, and laughed.

"This has turned out to be one of the oddest days of my life," I said.

"Agreed," Kevin said.

"I've had stranger," Marie laughed.

"Please tell," Allen said listening.

"Well when Panic! Went to New York City" she started, "Please don't laugh."

"Just get on with it," Kevin said.

"We went to like this bar thing, and you know the Naked Brothers Band, made up with 12 year olds, well, this dude Nat, came up to me, and he said I was the most gorgeous sister to any rock star he's ever met, and that he wanted to marry me," she spat.

"Ha-ha that dude is pretty hot," I laughed. I was joking, please note the sarcasm.

Kevin was amazed.

"Hey you guys, the limo guy is here," Amanda screamed.

"Let's go," I said.

We hopped into the limo. We saw Bruno, the bodyguard.

"Nice to see you again Miss Urie, and you too Miss Ross," he said.

"Hiya, Bruno!" I said. I was so jumpy/hyper, it was my first Panic! At the Disco Concert.

"Who are these guys?" Bruno asked protectively.

"This is Kevin my-" I said.

"Boyfriend," Kevin said.

"Yeah, what he said, and that's Allen, call him Al though," I said.

"So I'm you're girlfriend now, Mancy?" I questioned him.

"Only if you want to be," he said.

"Then I accept the offer," I repeated. He kissed me on the cheek slightly.

"Did you get a picture of that one?" Al asked Marie.

"No they moved too fast," Marie said. Al and Marie are really hitting it off well.

"We're here, let's go back stage," Bruno said.

"Hey Bruno, Miss Ross," one man said.

"Let's go," Marie said. The other tall dude stopped the rest of us.

"Hello, I'm kind of Brendon's daughter, how come you're not letting me in?" I asked furiously.

"Is that you Miss Urie, didn't see you there, you look quite nice today," he said lifting his sun glasses up. It's like 6 Pm why did he need glasses?

"I need a pass for these two boys," Troy asked us.

"Marie go get Brendon, I'll wait here with them," I said to Marie.

"Okay I'll be back soon," she said.

After about 10 minutes Brendon came and let us in.

"Brendon I don't like Troy, he looks funny," I said.

"Give the guy a break, he got shot 3 times in the CIA he trusts no-one," he said.

"Oh," I mouthed.

The guys were getting ready for their concert. About 10 minutes before the concert, Bruno, and the rest of us went outside. He led us to the front of the stadium. They were playing at some stadium, just to let you know. We were in the front row, watching the band play their souls out.

"This one's for my Leigh, Marie, Kevin, and Al," Brendon said.

He started to sing, But its better you do.

They played another song, and yet another dedication.

"I'm dedicating this one to 2 little girls out there at home, hi mom and dad, I love you Lily and Josie!" Brendon said.

The crowd said awed. Only my friends, the band, and myself, knew whom he was dedicating the song to. I felt special. We had a blast at the concert. We sang the songs all the way through. At the end, Brendon even invited us to go on stage. It was the 3rd best day of my life. If you want to know what the first two were I'll tell you. The first best day was the day my sisters were born, and when I found out that one developed pneumonia I was hysterical. I was thinking Josie, might die, I was never so sad until this year. The second best day was when my parents and I went to Disney world. The looks on their faces, and mine, those moments were priceless.

These groupies came up to us after the show. They looked drunk, or something. They were like asking for it, I wanted to bitch slap them so hard.

"Can you get them away?" Brendon whispered.

"I thought you'd never ask," I replied.

"You, girls come here," I started as they walked toward me, "Okay you stop hitting on these guys, I'm going to make sure you can never make babies." These looked astonished. You'd think the bodyguard would take care of these girls. No the 13 year old had to threaten them.
"Got it?" I asked. They nodded and everyone else left us alone.

At a quarter to midnight, the limo driver took us to Kevin's house. He passed with my old house. I burst into tears.

"What's wrong," Kevin asked. I pointed out the window.

He cooed me knowing that they passed by my old house. Al came and hugged me and comforted me. Marie also came and hugged me. They were the best of friends I can ask for.

"Hey guys come on let's go inside!" Kevin screamed.

"Hey baby, I'm needed at the hospital, I'll be home in about 4 hours, don't do anything stupid, you're sisters out tonight so you're alone," Mrs. Mancy said walking out the door, kissing her son on the forehead.

"I guess it's just us?" Kevin said.

"I guess," I replied. Kevin's parents are divorced and his dad lives in Ohio. Everyone walked into their rooms. Marie and I were pooped and went to bed in a matter of minutes. My insomnia kept me up a while longer. But when I actually almost fell asleep alongside of Marie, the door creaked open.

"Leigh, you asleep?" I heard I think Kevin ask.

"No," I answered.

"You want to watch a movie, Al's boring," he said.

"Al's asleep of course he's boring, and yeah sure," I said. We walked downstairs and I sat on the couch.

He went to go pick a movie from the basket of DVD's in the corner.

"So what kept you up?" I asked.

"Insomnia, and you," he said.

"What me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about you," he said.

"Ohh, Wait you never told me you had insomnia," I said.

"The subject never came up," he said, "Let's just watch the movie."

"Which?" I asked.

"You'll see," he answered.

"Gosh Kevin did you really have to Pick the Grudge?" I asked.

"I almost died watching that," I said.

"Aww well this time I'm here to save you," he said joyously. I covered my eyes more than ever. I felt so stupid that I was afraid of the little Grudge. I was getting sleepy and I dozed off around 3 AM. I lay my head on his shoulder, once I did fall asleep.

Fast forward 2 hours

"Wake up Leigh!!" Marie screamed in my ear.

"Wake up Kevin!!" I heard Al scream in his ear.

"What?!" I screamed.

"What happened here?" Marie asked. We were both lying down on his large couch half asleep, with the Grudge still running.

"We watched that thing," I said pointing to the TV, "And then we fell asleep."

"Yeah, well come on before Kevin's mom comes home and sees you guys like that," Al said.

"Wait, I thought you guys were asleep," I asked.

"Well we weren't, after you guys left Al came to our room and talked," Marie said.

"Oh well, yeah lets go," I said, pushing everyone upstairs. We heard someone unlocking the door, and we ran even faster.

"I know you guys are up," she screamed. Yeah she caught, us but the time we spent up was definitely worth while.
Sign up to rate and review this story