Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

You Can't Call Her Hot

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 1021 words - Complete

0Unrated
Next Morning

"What were you guys doing up so late last night?" Kevin's mom asked us during breakfast.

"Movie?" Kevin answered.

"Which one?" Amanda asked.

"The scariest mother-" I started, but Marie covered my mouth, I forgot Kevin's mom was still there and I smiled.

"She means the Grudge" Marie answered.

"Why so scary?" Kevin's mom asked curiously.

"We voted on it," Kevin said quickly before anyone answered.

"Anyways, Leigh guess who called your phone," Amanda said changing the subject.

"Brendon?" I wondered, wait who said she can pick up my phone.

"No Pete Wentz!" she answered.

"No," I said.

"Yeah, he said the entire band was sorry they couldn't make it, Andy Hurley had some family thing," Amanda said. Did I mention that Fall Out Boy couldn't play? I also never got to meet Pete Wentz, my idol.

"Gee couldn't you wake me??" I asked, I mean it was Pete Wentz I'd wake up for him.

"I didn't wake you up because I didn't want to disturb your sleep, it's quite illuminating watching you say 'Kevin, no don't die,' " she said.

"That personal," I protested. I hate her. (Wow that sounds so like a line in Harry Potter in the Order of the Phoenix)

Ding Dong.

Kevin started chasing me as I ran to the door. "Brendon, Spencer Jon Ryan, save me!!" I screamed. I knew he was wondering about my dream.

"Whoa dude it's not polite to chase your girlfriend," Ryan said raining on our little parade.

"I know but I have a question for her," he said.

"Like what, I think I should know," Brendon said in a 'macho' voice.

"She had a dream about me dying, and I want to know more about it," he answered shyly.

"Nightmare Leigh?" Spencer asked.

"Barley, I answered, "Just imagine that as the beginning of the nightmare, I call my life!"

"Wow you're deeper than I thought," Jon laughed.

"I try," I joked.

"Brendon's getting to you," Ryan pointed out.

"She's past that, I think she's turning into him, in a girl form," Al said, "She's way more sarcastic now."

"Am not," I said punching him inn the stomach.

"Feisty, I like it," Kevin said hugging me.

"Kevin thats inappropriate," his mother said, "Apologize."

"Sorry," he answered with his head down.

"Nothing to be sorry about," I said kissing his cheek.

Marie's POV

Aww they are so cute. Her first boyfriend too. They look like an old married couple at times. Ew.

Leigh's POV

We are oh so very cocky, when you think about it. But I love him anyway.

Brendon's POV

Ew teenagers can be so odd. Was I like that? Ryan would know. What am I thinking Ryan was the one chasing after girls not me? Ha-ha.

Ryan's POV

Get a room.

Spencer's POV

"Hey get off him, if your father won't protect you cousin will," I said.

"Chillax, he's not deadly you know," she answered.

"Hippie," I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"Hobo!" she answered. Damn she's good.

Al's POV

She got Spencer good. Wow, Marie's so fucking cool. I want to ask her out, but it might be too sudden. I need a new therapist. The one I have sucks, wait I haven't even brought the subject up with Bill. Bill's my therapist. I think he's gay, or even worse, transsexual. He's a seahorse. (Random Fact: Male seahorses turn into females and have babies)

Leigh's POV

I got off my boyfriend, after my very rude cousin, Spencer told me to get my hands off of him. Great, now I feel like a slut. Thanks to Spencer. And now I feel like crying, but I'll hold back my tears, at least I'll try to.

"So what are we doing today?" Marie asked.

"Well our job as New Yorkers is to show you around the area," I said, "Like NYC and like cool places in Northern Jersey," I added. Since we live off the border of New York, we are considered New Yorkers to others out of state.

"Not too many famous places, we might get bombarded with people asking for autographs," Jon said, popping into the conversation.

"Hey, Spence you can drive, you still have to remember your way around New Jersey," I asked.

"Yeah, sure why not," he said, "Okay everyone get dressed, and in the car," Spencer signaled for us to head upstairs.

"Want to come Amanda?" I asked.

"Sorry but I have a date, so I can't," she said.

"Okay whatever," I said making my way to the room.

Jon's POV

"Well guys, can you take care of the kids?" Kevin's mother asked us.

"Sure thing, Mrs. Mancy, and have a nice time at work," Brendon said. What a suck up. I've known Brendon for a while; his smirk says that we're going to watch them 50 feet away.

"Okay, thanks, boys, see you later," she said waving at us, as she walked to her car.

Leigh's POV

"Marie wear, shorts with me!" I said.

"I look fat in shorts," she answered.

"Black shorts?" I asked.

"Fine, whatever," she answered.

"Why does my brother get the skinny gene?" she wondered.

"You're damn skinny if you ask me, you're just self conscious," I intended.

"Ehh, whatever," she answered.

"We're done," I screamed as we walked down stairs.

"Gee you guys took a while," my boyfriend said. His Auburn hair looked so cute, even though it looked like he didn't even comb it. Its weird our hair colors are the same shade and that we wear black most of the time.

"To look this good, it takes time," I laughed.

"Well it's good to know my girlfriend's hot," He said.

"Hey, no calling my daughter hot!" Brendon said. Oh yeah he was still listening. It looked saying the word hot, made him scared. Brendon scared, yeah right, the only thing he's scared of is me.

"Or my cousin!" Spencer joined in.

"Babies," I said sticking my tongue out at them. It's okay for them to say things like that to their girlfriends, but he can't say that to me. How selfish, can rock stars be?
Sign up to rate and review this story