Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Sue Me

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 1205 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Watch your tongue, Missie," Brendon said pointing his finger at me.

"Spencer, lets go to the Eiffel Tower," Marie pointed to the Empire state building as we walked the shore of the Hudson River.

"Thats in France hun, don't worry you'll get to see it at the Decaydance tour this summer," Ryan said.

"Are you serious I'm going?" Marie asked wide-eyed.

"Ryan, you ruined the surprise, I was going to tell her," I said hitting him in the abdomen.

"Leigh, why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

"It was a surprise," I mumbled.

"Yeah, sorry to break it to you but that's The Empire State building," Kevin said. He's thinking she's a ditz.

"Oh yeah, I obviously knew that," she answered.

"Well there's nothing to do there, it's just a business building, why don't we go to the Statue of Liberty," Al said.

"So Marie do you listen in history?" Ryan asked her.

"Um no," she answered.

"So I guess you wouldn't know who gave us the Statue of Liberty," I said.

"You know this one Marie!" Brendon said.

"Yeah Marie," Jon chimed in.

"England?" she answered.

"Marie you just fucking said the country!" I said.

"England, yeah I said that," she answered.

"I'm going to rip your head off," I said. I hate it when someone acts so stupid. If you haven't guessed it, then I'll tell you that we were on the ferry to The Statue.

"If we are in the same history class, Marie I will definitely make sure you listen," I said. She still hasn't figured out that France gave us the Statue.

"Is she a straight A student," she whispered to Kevin.

"We all are, we go to Military school, its kind of something we try to do so we don't get in trouble," Kevin answered back.

"Hey you didn't tell me you go to military school, Leigh," she said.

"Now you know," I said smiling.

"Al, what's your grade point average," Marie asked leaning towards him.

"I know its pretty stupid well its 3.96" he said.

"Kevin?" she asked.

"3.97," he answered.

"Leigh?" she asked.

"Why do you want to know? Anyways my grade point average is 3.98," I answered.

"Wow you guys are smart," she said.

"You're smart too, it's just that its summer and you don't want to be bothered with using correct and English and stuff," I said trying to comfort her.

"My average is 3.0," she said looking down.

"We were forced to get those grades don't worry, I'll make you smart," I said.

"Gee thanks," she said.

"Well no time to talk about grades, it summer, and we're here," Jon said trying to cheer us up. We are so bored, that grades was the most illuminating conversation we could have. Aren't you jealous?

"Wow this thing is huge," Brendon said looking up.

"Was that Brendon Urie talking?' a girl asked in the distance.

"Masks, on now," I said giving the guys sunglasses.

A girl about 2 years older than me came up to us, and asked if we say Brendon Urie. Ha-ha no, I just live with him.

Fast Forward 5 hours

"I haven't had this much fun in like forever," Marie said.

"NYC is the best place to be," I said, missing my old town.

"Thank you so much for taking me, Las Vegas is so ew," she said. She cracks me up like Humpty Dumpty.

"My pleasure," I smiled.

"Guys, it's time to get your bags, we leave in 4 hours," Brendon said. We got into the car, and the guys took off their masks.

It was an hour ride, because of the traffic.

"Kevin I'm going to miss you," I said laying my head on him.

"I'm going to miss you too, but I'll try to convince my mom to go to Las Vegas," he said. My eyes started to tear. I hugged him practically the entire ride.

We finally reached Kevin's house after a while. Al's mom was there too. We greeted Al's mom and went upstairs to get out things. Well Marie did. Kevin just led me into his room.

"I'm going to miss you," I said.

"Same here," he answered. Then he kissed me, which turned out to a make out session.

"Leigh!!" I heard Brendon calling from downstairs.

"I have to go," I said. He and I linked arms and walked down stairs.

We all said our good byes. Al kissed Marie on the cheek goodbye. Aww they would make a good couple. Hehe.

We all put our suitcases in the trunk. Jon, Ryan, Spencer, and Brendon had already put their things inside the mini van.

I saw Brendon slip something into Kevin's hand. Then I saw Spencer give something to Al. Suspicious.

"I guess this is good bye," I said.

"Wait," he called.

"What?" I said starting to cry. This would be the last time I'd see my boyfriend and my best friend.

Brendon was watching out the car door, waiting for me to get in. He kissed me one last time.

"Leigh get your ass in here now," Brendon said. I didn't respond.

"I'm going to have to pull him off you," Spencer said getting out of the car. Again I didn't stop. Then Spencer pushed him off..

"Leigh we have to leave!" Marie called.

"Fine, I'll miss you, call everyday," I said.

"I promise, and Leigh, I know we're young,, but I love you," he said. I had the biggest grin on my face.

"Well them I love you too Mr. Mancy," I said waving to him from the back seat of the rented car.

"Aww you two are so cute," Marie said. I blushed a lot, hoping the guys won't get into the conversation.

"You're lucky, I'm not punishing you," Brendon said.

"For what?" I wondered.

"For that," he said.

"Gee he kissed me, I'm his girlfriend, sue me," I said.

"No, I'm okay with that, what I wasn't okay with was the fact you didn't stop," he said.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

Just then I got a text. It was from Kevin.

'Hey babe, guess where im goin 2?'
Love Kevin

I texted him back.

'Did Bren give u tickets 4 both of u 2 go to Spain?'
Love Leigh

'Yup'
Love Kevin

"Brendon thank you thank you Thank you!!!" I screamed.

"Was that you texting him?" he asked.

"Yes, and thank you thank you for the tickets!!" I screamed.

"Hey calm down," Brendon said.

"Marie, we're going to the Decaydance festival with Kevin and Al!!" I screamed.

"Are you serious, yes!!" she screamed. We were all in a screaming mood.

"I have to call him," I said.

I reached his voice mail obviously.

Kevin this is going to be great. I can't wait for the next two weeks. My sisters will be overjoyed to see you guys again. I love you.

We reached the airport, and I was so jumpy. I was so excited. Marie, my sisters, my father, his band mates, my boyfriend, and my best friend, and I are going to Spain, and the festivals in Europe!

I also get to meet Pete Wentz, and the rest of Fall out Boy. My life is so fulfilled.
I just hope the court thing doesn't interact with our vacation.
Sign up to rate and review this story