Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Accomodations

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 925 words - Complete

0Unrated
The entire plane ride, I text Kevin. Since the flight was only from one side of the country to other side, you can use cell phones. Marie was bored of me talking about Kevin. I can't blame her for being semi mad.

We got out of the airplane after a while. I was very for a lack of a better word, sleepy. We got a cab to drive us home. Many people were willing to drive us it was rather illuminating. The car ride was silent seeing as we didn't want to disturb the taxi driver.

"Josie, Lily, I missed you," I said as they ran into my hands.

"I missed you Leigh," Josie said.

"Me too," Lily added.

"Leigh why do you smell like Brendon?" Josie asked. I blushed. I know they smelled the scent of Kevin.

"I don't smell like Brendon, I might smell like a boy but not like Brendon," I said. Brendon smells like a cow.

"Why would you smell like a boy?" Lily asked.

"I haven't changed my clothes in over 10 hours, I've been with guys all day," I answered.

"Oh," they answered. Marie started to laugh.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Urie," I said as I walked into the Urie's house.

"Hello Leigh, how was your trip?" Mrs. Urie asked me.

"Quite illuminating," I answered.

"Yes, Brendon told me how excited you were about seeing your friend," she said.

"You mean friends, there are two of them," I said.

"I thought one was your boyfriend," she said.

"Well my boyfriend is after all my best friend after Marie," I said.

"Oh, I see," Mrs. Urie answered. I'm going to kill Brendon.

"Well I think I'm going to go tell Brendon that we should leave, I'm pretty exhausted," I said.

"Okay dear," she said waving at me.

I walked over to Brendon who was putting my sisters into the car. The rest of the band had already gone home.

"Brendon why'd you tell your mom about Kevin," I asked.

"Because she wanted to know how you were doing," he replied.

"I don't think she meant my personal life!" I said in a higher tone.

"What's done is done," he said sticking his tongue out at me.

"You suck," I said under my breath.

It was about 10:30 when we got home from Wendy's. We had a great time. My sisters were sleepy, because they had an exciting day.

I signed onto aim. My boyfriend was online.

Leigh Likes U 2: Hey
SoccerKing93: I miss u!!
Leigh Likes U 2: I miss u more 
SoccerKing93: Leigh when's ur bday?
Leigh Likes U 2: better late then never 2 ask. Kev its 2 weeks after ur bday
SoccerKing93: R u serious, haha I thought Al's was 2 weeks after me
Leigh Likes U 2: No He's 2 days after u. ur silly
SoccerKind93: It's weird how we r all born in 93, when the majority r born in 94
Leigh Likes U 2: Kev lets stop talking about birthdays. Geee I miss ya. I have to wait 2 weeks jus 2 c u
SoccerKing93: it will be worth it
Leigh Likes U 2: yea. But where r we goin 2 sleep We only have 5 beds in my house in Spain
SoccerKing93: Umm well the twins can sleep on one bed. Marie and al can sleep together and then u and I together, and then Brendon and Ryan on the other, and Spencer and Jon
Leigh Likes U 2: U really think bren and ry will let us sleep in the same bed? How about the twins on one bed, You and Al on the couch bed, Marie and I on my bed, Spencer and Jon on my parents old bed.
SoccerKing93: Leigh whats wrong? Hello? Omg. No u said ugh Leigh don't cry.
Leigh Likes U 2: Kev I have to go. Call me or somthin

I put my away message on and started to cry. I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID it read Kevin.

"Hello," I said wiping away the tears.

"Leigh don't cry, please don't," he said softly.

"I know, its just that I miss them so much, why couldn't I go with them?" I sobbed.

"Don't you dare say that, I love you Leigh, and I would be devastated if that happened," she said. I couldn't see him but I bet tears were pouring down his face by the way he was talking.

"I love you too Kevin and I agree, I was brought into this world for a reason, I might as well enjoy it," I said, as my tears were clearing up.

"I have to go, my mom's calling me, muah," he said hanging up the phone.

I decided to try and sleep it was 11 pm and I had a rough day.

"Leigh, are you awake?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Who were you on the phone with?" he asked.

"It can't be more obvious," I sighed.

"I'm guessing Kevin," he said.

"Yup," I answered.

"You guys really like each other don't you," he said.

"Yeah," I said looking down at the sheets of my bed.

"So why were you crying?" Brendon wondered.

"Nothing, something about my parents came up," I said.

"What did Kevin say, I'll punch his head in," Brendon said.

"He didn't say anything, I said it, and then I'm here," I answered.

"Get some rest," Brendon said pointing to the bed.

"Insomnia dude I takes me forever to sleep," I said.

"Forgot, listen to music, maybe you'd fall asleep," Brendon said. With that I plopped onto my bed one more time and fell into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story