Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Water

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 2415 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fast Forward 2 weeks. Plane Ride to New Jersey

"Marie, I can't believe it, I get to see Kevin again," I said shaking my best friend.

"You've been saying that for the past 5 hours, calm down we're almost there, that's the Delaware River," she said pointing to the river.

"I taught you well," I answered.

"Yes you have," she answered. Everyone was on the plane. Josie and Lily sat behind Marie and myself. Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Jon had the middle row.

"Brendon, did I mention that I love you," I said whispering to Brendon whom sat nearby.

"Yeah, only a million times," he joked.

"Please fasten your seatbelts we are going into turbulence," the flight attendant said.

After a good 15minutes the flight was over, and we heading to see Al and Kevin again. We were going to Spain for 2 weeks, before the Decaydance concerts.

The car ride was silent, except I kept squealing. I couldnt wait to see Kevin. Once we got to his house I literally jumped out of the car, and ding donged on the door bell. Kevin answered the door. Once I saw him, I kissed him passionately. You'd think 13 year olds don't know how it feels like to be in love, but you think wrong.

3 minutes passed. Tick Tock Tick Tock.

"Did I hear the doorbell?" Al said walking into us. Everyone was still watching inventively out the car door windows.

"Sorry there," he said backing off.

I walked inside, and waved at everyone, and they waved back. Kevin and Al said their goodbyes to their parents, whom were inside.

"You two, I don't want to hear about any of that stuff going on in Spain," Mrs. Mancy said, although Kevin's parents are divorced we still refer to her as Mancy. I blushed, and I think I had made a new shade of red complexion.

"Bye Mama," Kevin said in a Spanish accent as he left his house. Kevin's family is also from Spain too, did I mention, apparently my mother and his mother were friends, considering they lived down the block from each other. My boyfriend's amazing.

"Bye, mom and dad," Al said waving to his parents. Al got A's in Spanish, maybe he can understand something?

We drove in the car, actually Brendon drove the car, Kevin and I basically made out in the back seat. Marie and Al played footsie with each other. I know they both like each other, but they too damn shy to make a move.

"Ew Leigh what are you doing?" Josie said looking at me and Kevin. The band laughed a lot at her remark. By laughing a lot, I mean Spencer almost choked on his gum.

"They're sucking faces," Al coughed.

"Buzz off, talk to your lover," I said.

"And who's that?" Marie asked.

"You," Kevin answered.

"Wait you like me?" Marie said.

Al blushed. Emo kids blush? That's new.

"Yeah," he said fumbling with his fingers.

"Good," she said kissing his cheek.

Brendon and Ryan decided to sing.

"Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?" They chimed.

The twins were listening to their cheap mp3's and didn't hear a word. The rest of us laughed at their singing; personally they're better with music playing. The song did have a good meaning to it. We arrived at the airport once again waiting for our flight to Spain.

"Flight 103 to Santiago, Spain first class is now boarding," a lady said.

We all got on. Kevin and I sat together. Al and Marie sat together. The twins sat together also. The band, all sat in the middle row once again.

Kevin and I babbled on for hours, with the two lovebirds behind us.

"I'm sleepy!" Marie said.

"Same, lie on my shoulder and fall asleep," Al said.

"Okay," she answered, in about 12 minutes they were sleeping. Kevin and I had insomnia.

"I'm bored," I sighed.

"Not me," he said leaning me into a kiss.

"Sneaky boy," I said in between kisses.

"You two, uh para," Brendon said trying to speak Spanish.

"Puedes hablar Espanol, Brendon?" Kevin asked, in his sexy Spanish accent.

"I try," Brendon said in English, "Stop doing that."

"Parents can be so rude," I whispered to Kevin in his ear, sending shivers throughout his body.

I felt sleepy, and rested my head on his shoulder and slept.

I woke up to hear Ryan and Brendon talking. I sat straight up, and Kevin awoke suddenly.

"Did I wake you?" I said apologetically.

"No," he lied.

I looked at the TV that was in front of my seat.

"We're flying over the Atlantic Ocean, we still have 4 and half hours," I said to Kevin.

"Marie are you awake?" I asked looking back at them.

Instead of seeing a sleepy Marie, I saw an alert Marie, who was also making out with my best friend.

"Whoa!" Kevin said.

"You guys just met, and you're already, Whoa!" Kevin said yet again.

"Marie why don't you switch seats, with Kevin" Ryan said looking sternly, at us. He was stalking us.

"Fine," she said looking down at the floor.

"So what's with you and Al?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, he just asked me to go to the beach in Spain together, and alone," Marie blushed.

"You're dating congrats!" I said.

"Where's a camera when you need it," I said slyly.

"I don't know," she answered.

I felt a buzz from my pocket.

I reached my phone; it was a text from Kevin.

"Kevin we can't text on this plane, it can interfere with something," I said. Brendon made sure, that our phones can be used in Europe, some how.

"I was bored, and I wanted to talk to you," he said.

"Al switch seats with me," I said.

"Fine," he said.

"No way," Ryan said.

"What," Marie was confused or just dazed.

"Let them sit, we only have 4 hours left," Brendon said.

"Ryan how do you feel when you see your daughter sucking someone?" Ryan asked.

"Bad choice of words there George," I said.

"What would you call it Ana Marie?" he asked.

"I prefer kiss," I answered angrily. Don't call me that.

"You two stop fighting," Brendon said stopping the fight, "You know what I think when she kisses him I think that she's not stupid enough to do something irresponsible considering her age."

"Thank you Brendon," I smirked at Kevin, who was on the verge of laughing.

"Fine but I'm warning you none of that stuff is going on, or Marie your going back to Las Vegas," Ryan said, wow, he seemed mad.

"Fine," she said.

Two hours passed.

"Kevin when I say I'm bored I'm really bored," I said.

"We are going into turbulence, please fasten your seat belts," the flight attendant said.
We buckled up; in less than 30 minutes our flight had ended.

I grabbed the twins who were half asleep. I nudged them a few times, and they awoke.

"Jay Jay, Lilyz, we're in Spain," I said happily.

We were going to see family that Brendon has never heard of. We don't speak much, because our Spanish is limited to a certain level, but we try.

"Kevin can you carry Lily, she's lighter?" I asked Kevin.

"Sure thing hun," he said picking her up.

"We need a cab!" Marie called to me.

"Wait," I called, trying to get everything organized we were a mess.

Spencer was pooped, so he got up to the counter and asked for assistance. Yeah since Spencer is my mom's sister's son, and my mom lived in Spain, yes Spencer can speak Spanish.

"Hola Senor, si donde puedemos encontrar alguien que puede ayuedor nos?" Spencer asked. Hello, sir where can we find someone who can help us?

"Ayi," The man pointed. There.

We walked to where the man pointed.

"Hola?" Brendon said, "Hablas Americano?"

"Hello Mr. Urie," one lady said, "I see you've been practicing?"

"Yeah well we need 3 cars to rent," he said in his American tone.

"No problem," she answered.

The three cars to rent came immediately. Kevin, Spencer, and Josie were in one cab. Jon, Al, and Marie in the next car. Brendon, Ryan, Lily, and me in the last car.

"I can't believe we're in Spain," Brendon said.

"Have you never been to Spain?" I asked.

"No," Brendon said shyly. In a matter of an hour we were at my house.

"Wow," Al said as he saw the house. We had a lot of property in Spain and had a huge house to go with it.

"Well come on, lets go check out the house," Jon said excitedly.

"Wait, we have to go see our family, why don't you guys go," I said.

"Well Spencer, Josie, Lily, Brendon and I should go since it is your family, minus Brendon," Al said.

"I'll go too, I mean I can speak Spanish," Kevin said.

"Thats settles it, then Marie, Al, Ryan and Jon can go next door to our house," I said giving the keys to Ryan.

"My family lives next door, so if you need anything just knock on the door, to my family's house," I said.

"Okay," they said nodding.

We walked next door to greet family.

(Instead of writing it in Spanish, I'll just put it in English)

"Ana!" my cousin screamed running into the room.

"It's Leigh now," I said hugging him. My cousin's name is Agustin and is 3 months older than me.

"Agustin," my little sisters called.

"Lily, Katrina!" my other cousin called running into the main entrance. My other cousin is 23 and her name is Miriam.

"There here! Agustin called to his parents.

"Spencer!" Miriam said pulling him into a close hug.

My aunt and uncle came into the room.

"Kevin, how are you?" my uncle asked shaking his hand. Brendon was the only one who was left out.

"Tia, Tio this is Brendon, he's our father," I said.

"Hello Brendon I hope you're taking good care of our nieces," My uncle said.

"He can't speak Spanish," Kevin said stepping in. Brendon blushed because he had no idea to what was going on.

"I make sure he's treating them fairly," Spencer said with a big grin.

"Did you know that Spencer is in a band with Brendon and others?" Josie asked Agustin.

"Yes, my girlfriend loves you guys," Agustin said.

"Hey what did he say about us?" I heard Brendon ask Spencer in English.

"My cousin's girlfriend is in love with our and," Spencer said to Brendon in English.

"We should go international," Brendon laughed.

"Well it's nice to see you guys, we're going to go find the others and settle in," I said.

"Wait there are more?" my cousin asked.

"Yes, there is Ryan, Marie, Al, and Jon," I said.

"Our band members have a show in Paris, so we're all going on vacation until then," Spencer said.

"Oh, well we'll go out to eat at 9," my uncle. In European countries they eat very late.

"Se you then," Lily called as we left the house.

"Wow, I need to learn Spanish," Brendon said.

"You think," Spencer chuckled.

"Hello?" Brendon said entering the house.

"We made all the beds," Marie called from upstairs. How come everyone is so worried about beds?

"Let's get our bathing suits and go to the beach!" Josie said.

"Yeah! It's only down the road," I said, grabbing my suitcase.

"Okay lets change into our bathing suits!" Jon called.

The twins went into their room and changed. Marie and I went into my room. Dare I say we looked hot. The bands members took heir time each in the bathroom. After that Al and Kevin ran in and changed fast. I put a tank top and short shorts on and so did Marie, while the twins wore a dress on top of their bikinis.

"You look very pretty," Kevin said to me.

"As do you," Al said to Marie.

"Thank you," we said in unison.

"Well let's go," Jon said rushing us.

"Jon the only time it's actually appropriate to wear flip flops you wear sneakers, are you bipolar or something?" I said. Everyone snorted to the remark.

We walked down the road, to the beach. The Atlantic water was shimmering blue, and the sand was glistening from the distance.

"Wow I've never been to a beach thats so clean," Ryan sighed.

"Neither have I," Marie chimed in.

"Last one to the water is a rotten egg!" Al screamed. The twins had a head start, and were they first. Kevin, Al, Marie and I got there next. Since Jon was wearing sneakers he stopped to take off his shoes before getting into the water, and he lost.

"You're a rotten eggy, Jon!" Lily said.

"Oh yeah," Jon said running after her. He caught up to her and picked her up bridal style and plopped her into the shallow water.

"You're going to pay for hurting her!" I said running into the water attacking Jon. Kevin raced after me.

"Water fight!!" Al screamed. Everyone ran into the water and scared off everyone who was in the water. We splashed each other, getting all wet.

Spencer stood there. "Spencer, what are they doing?" An old lady asked recognizing him.
And yes this lady was speaking Spanish; we are in fact in Spain.

"Playing in the water, American people are very hyper," he answered.

"Nice seeing you again in Spain," the lady answered kissing him on both sides of his cheek.

"Eh Kevin come to our house later," the old lady said to Kevin.

"Yes abuela," Kevin said.

"Spencer has a crush," Brendon laughed.

"I'm being nice, and I have no freaking idea who that is, she just knows me," Spencer said.

"Sure," Ryan joked.

"You're an idiot, guys that Kevin's grandma!" I screamed.

"Oh, no wonder she looked familiar," he snorted.

We played in the water until 7 o'clock, we decided that we should take showers, and get ready for dinner.

The twins showered first. The rest of us sat trying to figure out the TV.

Marie and I went upstairs to help the girls bathe. We washed their hair thoroughly.

Kevin's POV

"Does it seriously take that long to bathe 2 seven year olds?" I asked Al.

"They are probably taking a bath now, and the twins are probably sleeping or something?" Al answered.

"Together?" I asked wide eyed.

"They're girls," Al said.

"You mean our girlfriends," I winked.
Sign up to rate and review this story