Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Showers

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 1651 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Yeah, I mean our girlfriends," Al smiled.

"What are you guys smiling at?" Brendon asked.

"Nothing, can't we talk?" Al said in a snotty voice.

"Fine, be that way," Ryan said.

"Gee anger management much?" I said.

"You guys are talking about the girls, tell us what you are talking about," Spencer asked excitedly.

"Huh?" Al answered. Even I was confused.

"You teenagers are no fun," Jon sighed.

"I have no idea what you mean," I said.

"What do you guys say about my sister?" Ryan asked.

"That's pretty much personal," Al laughed.

"Yeah, same here," I said backing away from Brendon, "Well I don't talk about your sister Ryan, I talk about Brendon's daughter," Brendon gave me a stern look, "But not in a bad way, a good way a real good way." They are scaring us me; I bet you they think we're going to break their hearts. Psh no way in hell.

"Are you guys harassing them?" Leigh said coming down the stairs. I nodded slightly, so the guys didn't see.

"Ryan stop scaring them," Marie said coming out of their room walking down the stairs.

"I wasn't scared Marie," Al said.

"Says you," she answered.

Leigh's POV

"Why don't we go next door," I said helping them.

"Great idea, why don't you guys go and I meet up with my grandma?" Kevin said.

"I'll go with you," I said shyly.

"Okay, be good meet us in 15 minutes," Spencer said.

"Okay," Kevin said. We linked arms and were off.

"Were off to see Kev's grandma," I sand humming the tune of the Wizard of oz.

"You have a nice singing voice," Kevin said. I blushed at this remark, gee what's up with me and blushing.

"Nah," I answered, "The only song that I can actually sing is probably is 'Golden' by Fall Out Boy."

"Let me hear," he commanded.

"The chorus, my favorite one," I said pointing my finger in his face. He nodded, and I began, "How cruel is the golden rule? When the lives we lived are only golden-plated. And I knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me. Though I carried karats for everyone to see."

"That was wonderful," he said.

"It's just a song, Brendon's the famous one for singing not me," I chuckled.
"You have a great voice," Brendon said walking behind me.

"Wow, how the fuck? Wow," I said confused shaking my head.

"You guys left at the same time we did and I heard you sing, and you're wonderful," he said.

"She can also play the guitar acoustic only, flute and piano," Kevin added. I smacked Kevin in the stomach slightly and gave him 'the look'.

"Why haven't you told me missie?' Brendon asked me.

"The conversation never came up," I answered him.

"When we go through sound check at our next concert, I want you to show me," he commanded.

"Bye bye we're going in now," I said waving to Brendon.

"Hello, Kevin, and who is this beautiful young lady," his grandmother winced at me. Of course this entire is going to be in Spanish obliviously because they only speak Spanish.

"Abuela, this is Leigh, Leanne's daughter," Kevin said. Leanne is my mother's name.

"Oh she's so cute," his grandmother said.

"That's why she's my girlfriend," he chuckled.

"Oh sit down sit down," she said making way.

"Abuelo, it's Kevin," he said calling his grandfather.

"Kevin, how are you," his grandfather said pulling him into a hug.

"Good, I have a girlfriend, and I got straight A's this year," He said.

"Oh very good," he said slipping 50 Euros in his hand.

"Yes," Kevin sighed looking at the money.

"And who is this lucky girl?" he asked. I blushed.

"I am," I said hugging Kevin.

"Ana nice to see you again," he said shaking my hand. I hate it when people call me Ana, Geez call me Leigh!

"Please call me Leigh," I told him.

"What brings you to Spain?" his grandmother asked us.

"Well after my parents died this summer, I moved in with a rock star and they wanted to meet our family, and I decided to bring Kevin and Al along," I whispered, I felt my tears slipping down my cheek.

"Aww, poor baby," Kevin's grandparents said simultaneously.

"It's okay; I still have my 2 best friends and sisters, so I'm fine," I said wiping my tears with my hoodie. It gets pretty cold at night in Spain, knowing that I wore a hoodie.

"We should be going, I'll come over later," Kevin said getting up from the table.

"Bye," I said.

"Good bye," his grandparents said.

"I've been in this country for 7 hours, and I already can't stand speaking Spanish," I laughed.

"Luckily you don't have to speak it at home," he smiled.

"True," I said as we knocked on my relative's door.

"Come in," Agustin told us in Spanish.

"Sorry I can't join you but I have to go," Miriam said kissing both our cheeks.

"Bye," I waved as she left the house.

"SO where are we eating," Josie asked.

"Your uncle's hotel," My aunt said. It's not really my uncle's hotel he's just the manager.

We all hopped into their really big van. By really big it means that you can fit about 10 people in it.

Agustin turned on the radio, and you'd never guess what was playing.

"That's US in Spain!" Jon said.

Brendon was excited and started reciting the words to I Write Sins not Tragedies

"Is that you?" My aunt asked Spencer in Spanish.

"Yes, aren't we good?" Spencer boasted.

"Wonderful Spencer, I'm glad you found a job," she said.

I started to sing along with Brendon. Eventually everyone but my aunt was singing it.

"I'd chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!" we sang. We were nuts, but in a good way, "No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of..."

"Who sings in the band?' Agustin asked in Spanish.

"I do," Brendon said in English, but he raised his hand so Agustin knew.

Fast Forward After Dinner

"Bye," we said to my family after a big dinner. This was a great first day, although it would've been even better if my parents were here to share these moments with us.

"Come on Marie let's get these girls to bed," I said. We walked them hand in hand to their room. We unzipped all their clothes and laid them on their beds. They fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

"Let's go put our p-jas and go downstairs," I whispered to her as I flipped the light switch off in the girl's room.

We went into our room, and slipped into our pajamas, and walked downstairs.

"Hi guys anything good on TV?" I asked, sitting down next to Kevin.

"We can watch a DVD I brought," Marie said cheering us up.

"What is it?" Al wondered.

"Horror film," Kevin answered looking at the box.

"My favorite," I laughed.
"Are you guys going to sleep?" Brendon called from upstairs.

"Not at the moment, no" I answered, giving him a look.

"I guess we are going to sleep on one bed so when the movie ends, Marie and Leigh go upstairs and sleep," Brendon said nicely flashing a glare at both of us girls.

We watched the movie, obviously it was The Grudge 2. After that time Kevin and I saw the first one, I hated that movie.

It was about 3 AM when the movie ended. We were all asleep, and had no idea it actually finished.

Next Morning 9 AM

Brendon's POV



I had the biggest head ache. I slept with 3 other guys on a king size bed, it wasn't the most comfortable sleep I've had, good thing we aren't fat.

I walked downstairs to get some milk. I saw 4 sleeping bodies on the couch. I need a picture of this. I tiptoed upstairs to get a camera, from my bag.

Flash. I got it.

"Wow, what was that light," Kevin said sitting straight, "Why is Leigh
Lying on my lap?"

"Shut up Kev I'm sleeping," Leigh said throwing a pillow at him. These kids are funny to watch.

Ow," he mumbled.

"What time is it?" Al groaned.

"Nine o'clock," I said cheerfully.

"Go back to bed," Leigh said with one eye closed. Someone should really tell her that she sleeps with her eye open, it's pretty creepy.

"Shut the fuck up losers," Marie screamed.

"Hey, language, we got 7 year olds in the house!" I said to her.

"Ah shut up Bren," she moaned. These kids are definitely not morning people.

They went back to sleep. They looked so peaceful. Leigh's head was on Kevin's lap, and she had her feet hanging off the couch. Kevin was sleeping straight up. Marie had her head rested onto Al's chest and his head rested on top of her head. Make sense?

"Good morning guys," Ryan said coming down the stairs in a cheery voice. I walked over to him.

"Morning Ryan," I said.

"Did they fall asleep watching the movie?" he asked.

"Yup," I answered. He made his way to his sister.

"You get off him, take a shower or something, wake up!" he said to Marie.

"Huh, oh okay Mom," she said dozing back to sleep.

"Leeeighh, wake up," I said softly into her ear.

"Go bother him," she said pointing at Kevin.

"Kevvv wake up pookie bear," Ryan joked.

"Ah be quite, I'm waking up, too much noise," he said slapping Ryan.

"Sorry man I'm not a morning person," he apologized, trying to maneuver his way around Leigh without waking her.

"We can tell," we said.

"I call the shower," Leigh said waking up.

"I second that!" Kevin said fast.

"Third," Marie said.

"Ah fourth," Al said.

With that Leigh went upstairs to take a peaceful bath.
Sign up to rate and review this story