Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Decaydance is in the House

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 2716 words - Complete

0Unrated
Leigh's POV

"Conditioner," I whispered to myself, "Where is that good stuff?"

"Aha found it," I screamed feeling the bottle. I couldn't see the bottle because the suds in my hair would leek into my eyes, and that hurts.

"Are you okay up there?" Brendon called.

"Yeah, it's just the damn conditioner!" I said.

The shower is 'Leigh's thinking time'. That's what I call it.

In 3 days we're leaving for France, and after that we're going to the UK. I always wanted to go to the UK.

"Hurry up would you?" Kevin said knocking softly on the door.

"I'm almost done," I lied. I'm still thinking. I dried myself and put on some clothes. I put my favorite shirt on, which had a guitar on it, yes I'm a dork. And some jeans, it was getting cold.

I walked out and Kevin brushed passed me into the bathroom.

I walked across the hall to my bedroom. Actually Marie and I share it but what makes a difference. I made my way to the mirror. I applied a very thin layer of eyeliner; I don't want to look like Brendon.

I walked out remembering I forgot to brush my teeth. I decided to wait for Kevin. After 5 minutes I became restless, and banged on the door.

"Dude you take forever, open up!" I called.

"One moment, I have to put on-" he started.

I picked open the door, and walked in.

Kevin saw me and covered his naked body, I just ran out.

"Sorryyyy," I screamed.

"It's okay, but how did you learn to pick a lock?" Kevin asked.

"Ryan," I answered. I remembered the day I was furious at him, and he opened my door, I made him teach me.

"I see, just don't ever pick a lock to someone who's in the shower," he said. I blushed.

"That's a promise," I said, walking away so he can get dressed.

"What was that upstairs I heard you scream sorry and Kevin scream," Marie laughed.

"It's not funny," I sneered.

"Ew you saw him ugh," Marie laughed.

"What did I just hear?" Spencer asked.

"Uhh," Marie and I said.

"Nothing," I hinted.

"No, I heard something else," he said in s deeper tone, man my cousin is scaring me.

"Brendon! Jon! Ryan! Come up here!" Spencer called to his best friends whom were in the basement, trying to figure out how to put American Cable in. Like thats going to ever happen.

"What?" Brendon panted.

"Your daughter and Kevin talk to them," Spencer said.

"What do you need me for?" Kevin asked fully dressed coming form the stairs.

"You two, upstairs now," Brendon pointed to the stairs. Geez, why is he making such a big fuss about things?

"Lily, Josie, go downstairs to Spence, okay?" Brendon said.

The two girls nodded making their way out of their room.

"Why are we in the twin's room, why not your room," I said feeling a tad said considering it was my parent's room.

"I like it here better," he responded quickly.

"Whatever," I said.

"Okay what was the screaming about, and opening the bathroom door?" Brendon asked.

"W-well, I needed to brush my teeth, and I was g-getting restless I picked open the bathroom door, while Kevin was there," I stuttered.

"Oh, well then Spencer!" Brendon called.

"Yes," he stammered.

"I have no idea what these kids did wrong," Brendon said. What a dork.

"Forget about it, you're free go outside and play, Marie's almost done in the shower," Spencer said. We walked out of the room, and walked into the marble kitchen. By marble kitchen I mean everything's marble, odd choice of dcor but it looked pretty.

"Milk?" Kevin asked.

"Sure," I said passing him a cup.

"After Al gets out of the shower we're going out," Marie said popping into the door.

"What about the twins?" I asked.

"The guys are taking them to this fair, actually Spencer is the guys don't even know what part of Spain we're in," Marie said correcting herself.

"So what part of Spain are we," I questioned her.

"Galicia duh," she snorted.

"Okay I taught you well so is Al almost done?" I asked.

"He's a guy how long does it take to shower?" she retorted.

"Well everyone except Brendon and Ryan take about 10 minutes," I said.

"I take 15 minutes," Kevin boasted.

"Well you must be half girl," I laughed.

"Thanks, it's great that your boyfriend is gay," he smiled.

"I take that back," I Joked.

"Guys come on let's go!" Al said jumping down 5 stairs.

"Wait we need money," I said. I ran upstairs to my room, and found the 150 Euros Brendon gave me for an emergency.

Marie came into the room and grabbed her money also.

We walked downstairs, "now are you ready?' Al asked.

"Yeah," I answered for Marie and me.

"Where to first," we said leaving the house.

"Let's get some gum," Kevin said. We are all gum addicts. Although I don't know who isn't. Al has braces but, he still chews gum.

"Yes!" The three of us chimed in.

"Okay we off then," Al said.

"Wow we only have 3 days left in Spain before Paris," I sighed.

"Yeah, it's been nice here," Marie also sighed.

"It's the best trip I've ever taken to Spain," Kevin said smiling at me.

"It's us girls we shake it up," I giggled.

Kevin and I stood side by side and so did Marie and Al. Kevin's hand was around my waist, but the other to stuck to the traditional holding hands.

We walked into the store which was about 10 maybe 15 minutes away. We grabbed about 8 packs of gum. I think we need the sugar, we not as hyper as we should be.
We paid for the gum, and the owner of the supermarket eyed us carefully. We look like tourists.

"Gracias," I said in my Spanish accent. She smiled, knowing we aren't tourists. People here don't really like tourists, I think, I guess after like 9/11 people are very conscious of outsiders.
We walked out putting pieces of gums into our mouths.

"Foreign candy is good," Al nodded.

"Okay where next?" I asked.

"The park!" They screamed. They, meaning the two 5 year old boys, whom I just happen to be best friends with.

"Okay, then the beach," Marie said.

"We don't have bathing suits underneath this," The boys said.

"You have boxers, you'll live," I laughed.

"Thats so cruel, and uncool," Al said shaking his head. If he shook it any harder, it might as well just fall off.

"I call the swing," I shouted.

"I second that," Kevin shouted.

"There aren't any left," Marie frowned.

"Kevin," I nudged him.

"I'll swing you!" Kevin said.

"Okay, then I get this swing," Al called.

"No," Marie pouted.

"This is a good show, eh Kevin," I asked Kevin, and he nodded.

"I wish I had popcorn," Kevin said chewing on his gum.

"I'm going to slap you if you don't give me the seat!" Marie said tackling Al.

"Fine, I don't why my beautiful skin ruined," he said brushing his shoulders.

"Your too cocky dude," Marie laughed.

"That is why you love me," Al said.

"Yeah," she said kissing his cheek.

"Were cooler, we actually kiss," I laughed kissing Kevin.

"Oh yeah, well," Marie stammered as she kissed Al.

"Ew," I heard a child say in the background. We continued kissing all 4 of us. Wait this is the park, and kids go the fair here, that means. It was Josie or Lily.

"Hey you guys stop that," I heard Brendon.

We all stopped. Geez this can't get any worse can it?

"You guys are lucky, we're in Spain, and have no idea what the fuck I'm going to say to you guys," Brendon whispered next to us.

"Spence, you and Jon watch the twins on the bumper cars, Ryan and I can take care of this," Brendon said to the guys. They all nodded.

"What the fuck was going on?" Ryan asked his sister.

"They started it," Marie and Al said pointing at Kevin and me.

"NO you guys started it, you kissed Al on the cheek," I said and then Kevin and I pointed back at Marie.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Brendon said.

"Why don't we forget all of this and play on the bumper cars," Marie mumbled.

"I don't want to see this again! From any of you!" Brendon scolded.

"You won't," we said ashamed. Everyone was now staring, and it was quite embarrassing.

3 days later

"Wow Paris is so different from Spain," Marie said looking up into the bright blue sky.

"Yeah, the water is much dirtier," Al said inspecting the Shore.

"I think it's cool, they're playing on a platform in the ocean," I said looking at the stage.

"So do I, but we do get to meet all the other bands from Decaydance too right?" Kevin said.
He was very anxious.

"Yeah, but the others don't get here until later, because they had a show in Germany," I said.

"Oh," the rest sighed.

"So where are the twins?" Kevin asked.

"With Jon, they like his sandals," I said.

"I do too, one time I actually stole them," Marie confessed.

"So did I," I laughed.

"Truth or dare!" Al said.

"You first Kevin," I said.

"Okay I dare Kevin to go into the water and strip into your boxers," Al said. As you can tell we were lying on the beach still in clothes.

"Okay," he said making his way towards the water. We were the only people around since they closed down the beach so the bands could set up.

He stood in water about knee deep, and threw his clothes at me.

"Okay, I'm cold, I'm coming back," he said and I threw back his shorts and shirt.

"Truth or Dare Leigh?" Kevin asked.

"Truth," I said. I always get crazy dares like to stick my tongue on a frozen pole. It really did hurt.

"Okay is it true that you got your period for the first time this year, and it was during a sleep over with Marie?" he asked. I had a mad look on my face. How'd he know? I was also blushing and made a new shade of red appear on my face.

"Yes, and so what! I didn't have a mother no-one to help me," I said with a tear streaming down my face.

"Look what you did," Marie said slapping him.

"Sorry, I didn't know how much it would hurt your feelings," Kevin sad hugging me.

"Just don't mention that ever again," I said sternly.

"Okay," he said.

"HI guys!" I heard someone say from behind us.

"Hi," we said staring into the ocean.

"Leigh, I heard you've been dying to meet me," someone said. I turned around.

"Oh my gosh you're Pete Wentz!" I screamed.

"I hope I am, because I like my life," Pete said.

Kevin and Al stared in shock. Marie just said, "Hey Pete how's it going?"

"Good, who are these guys?" Pete raised an eyebrow.

"The tall one Is Leigh's boyfriend and the emo-er one is mine," Marie said.

"Oh, so you guys want to meet the rest of the band?" Pete asked.

"Yes!" I screamed.

We walked over to the Fall Out Boy bus that was in the parking lot of the French beach.

"Hey, I'm Andrew, just call me Andy because I hate my name," Andy said shaking my hand, "I like your shirt."

I was wearing this shirt with the brand name Hurley on it.

"I'm Pat, or Trick, or just plain Patrick," Patrick said waving to us.

"I'm Joe, just Joe," Joe said.

"But isn't your first name Joseph?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to call me that," Joe said. Wow, I'm pretty damn smart but he's just confusing.

"I'm Leigh, Brendon's daughter, and Spencer's cousin," I said.

"I'm Kevin, Leigh's boyfriend and Al's best friend," Kevin said.

"And I'm Al, Marie's boyfriend, and Leigh and Kevin's best friend since 1st grade," Al said.

"Nice to meet you guys," Pat said.

"You guys hungry, Panic! Already went to France's largest McDonalds," Pete said.

"Why not, I haven't eaten since the plane ride," I said. The rest of us kids shrugged their shoulders.

"Mike, can you drive us to McDonalds?" Pete asked their driver.

"Yeah," Mike answered.

"So how's your summer going?" Andy asked.

"Mine was terrible at first and good now," I said.

"How?" Joe asked.

"Well my parents died, I was forced into adoption because my cousin didn't want me, so I ended up with Brendon, found out my cousin whom I haven't talked to since the last millennium is his best friend, and then I made a new friend, brought my new friend and my old friends to travel Europe with me, met William Beckett, and The Academy Is met my favorite band, got a boyfriend, and I'm here," I said all in one breath.

"Wow, Is the only word I have for you," Pete said.

"I've had that speech in the back of my head for like ever," I joked.

"So what about you guys?" Pat asked the rest.

My summer was great, I met 3 new friends, went to New Jersey, traveled Spain, and now France, and have a boyfriend," Marie said cheerfully.

"That's good," Andy nodded.

"Mine was mostly good some bad, First I find out my best friend is being adopted and moving across the U.S. then she comes and visits me, I make a new friend, travel pain with her, and now I'm her boyfriend," Kevin smirked.

"Yeah my story is same as his," Al said taking a bite of his whopper.

"Wow, you guys have lots going on in your life for teenagers," Pete pointed out.

"Wow that's the first time that we were called teenagers, we're always called those '13 year olds'" I said.

"Wow you sure notice things," Joe said.

"Yeah, I also noticed that Patrick's initials are PMS," I laughed.

"Yeah, thanks for announcing it," Patrick sighed.

"Aww that's okay mine are AMLUB" I said.

"How? You're name is Leigh," Andy asked.

"Not my first name, my 2nd middle name is Leigh, my full name Is Ana Marie Leigh Urie Boswell," I said.

"Oh, you do the same thing as Ryan," Pete said.

"Yeah, only because too many girls had my name," I said.

"Okay, well we should get back the show is in 2 hours, and we have sound check," Pete said.
We walked out and people bombarded the band for autographs. They all refused. It's Leigh time.

4 hours later

"That was the best concert I've ever been too!" I said to the rest of us. The 4 of us watched them play from the shore. The twins went with the bands, they were scared. These two nice ladies took care of them. Maybe they were merch girls?

"It's so funny they are trying to speak French!" Kevin laughed.

"And you can speak it?" I asked.

"Je ne parle pas le Franais!" Kevin mumbled.

"What does that mean?" Al asked.

"It means I don't speak French," I said to Al, "I went to France a few years ago, and learned to say that."

"Nice, well we better ask someone to help us get over to the stage," Marie sighed.

"Yeah, we'll ask Troy," I said.

"Troy, how do we get to the stage?" I asked.

"We can take you there using a small boat," Troy said.

We used a small boat and got to the stage.

"Pstt Leigh, Marie bring the twin and everyone to the stage!" Jon called while in the middle of playing Karma Police.

"When?" I asked.

"When we finish," Jon said trying not to look suspicious. We waited for the song to end. All the bands that played and came out and so did us.

"Pete Wentz," Brendon said giving him in the microphone, everyone clapped.

"Hi, guys thank you for coming out tonight," Pete managed to say in French or gibberish which ever you prefer to call it.

"Well this is our show, and we welcome you Decaydance," he finished. Everyone bowed except us 6 kids. We felt quite odd.

"Next stop London!" Gabe screamed. Yeah it was Gabe Saporta.
Sign up to rate and review this story