Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Happy Birthday

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Oh and if you ever see Panic with the exclamation point It's because I wrote this 2 years ago.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-08-26 - Updated: 2008-08-26 - 2187 words - Complete

0Unrated
LONDON

"I've always wanted to go to London," Marie sighed.

"Me too, but only so I can meet Rupert Grint, and Daniel Radcliffe," I shrugged.

"Well who cares we're here!" Al said.

"I like their accents," Kevin laughed.

"I think they're hot," I said.

"Then so do I," Kevin joked.

"So how do you like the U.K. girls," I asked walking into the Panic! bus.

"Wow a big clock!" Lily pointed to not even answering my question.

"It's the Big Ben," I replied.

"It's nice here," Marie sighed.

"Agreed," Josie said.

"Hey does anyone know the date?' I asked wondering what day it was.

"I believe it is August 30," Jon hollered.

"Holy shizz happy birthday Ryan," I said hugging him.

"Thanks, I thought no-one would remember," he sighed.

"Hey I said Happy Birthday!" Brendon pouted.

"Yeah, maybe in the after life," Ryan snorted.

"Hey, I remembered," Marie said slapping his hard core stomach.

"But you're unconventionally related to me," he smiled.

"So, at least I was nice enough to say it," Marie said twisting her head around.

"I'm sawee I forgot," Lily said. Her lisp is starting to fade, good because it's annoying.

"Wow, we're playing there?" Jon said wide eyed.

"Apparently, and we have another show a few miles off," Brendon sighed.

"I'm hungry I want A hamburger," I said.

"Ew, what about pasta," Brendon said.

"You vegetarians," Ryan laughed.

"Spence can I talk to you, alone," I asked him.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you too," he said as we walked into the back room, where we slept.

"We need to give him a cake," I said thoughtfully.

"I've had this planned for months," he said taking a piece of paper out from behind his pocket. It read Cake Making for Dummies

"Did you rip this out of a book?" I asked.

"Yes, and when Pete and him go to the mall today the rest of us are going to make a cake!" he exclaimed.

"I think we should make two cakes, because tomorrow is the twin's birthday," I said.
"Yeah, and the day after that is mine," Spencer said cheerfully.

"Then, I guess we'll do something special for them instead," I said.

We nodded and went back In front. The driver stopped, and I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey guys, come in," Brendon said to Fall Out Boy.

"We are here to take Mr. George Ryan Ross on a birthday shopping spree, along with the twins because their birthday is tomorrow," Pete said in one breath.

The girls cheered. Oh boy they better not spend too much money and spoil them, was all I could think of at the moment. They looked decent so they left.

"Let's get to cooking," Brendon said.

"Cake?" Kevin asked me.

"Yes sir," I answered.

"I need flour," Marie called. She looked awfully ridiculous her face was covered in flour. Her rosy red cheeks were now white.

"Well let's get started," I sighed.

Fast Forward approximately 2 hours

"I think it's done, Al check the oven," Spencer called.

"Marie go check the oven," Al called.

"Leigh get the oven," she asked me.

"Kevin can you come with me," I asked in a child like tone.

"Yes," he said getting up from the bunk. If you wonder how we all fit in such a small bus, simple. Marie and I share, the twins share a bunk and Al and Kevin share a bunk sometimes.

"Wow, it looks nice, and chocolaty," Kevin said licking his upper lip.

"We have to put the icing," I said.

"Anyone want to help with the icing?" I asked.

"No go ahead you guys do it," Brendon called.

"Okay, that means we get to lick the spoon," Kevin said.

"Ew gross," Jon laughed.

"I never thought I'd be baking a cake in the middle of London, in a tour bus with my boyfriend," I joked as I put the cake into the refrigerator.

"I never thought I'd ever have a girlfriend," he said getting all nice.

"Well you do," I said kissing him ever so slightly.

"Ew gross," Patrick said coming into the bus.

We didn't stop, just continued more.

"Whoa, this is a new side to you, I thought you were shy," Pete laughed.

"Since when?" I asked.

"She was never shy, I must admit I've never heard anyone say to a hobo 'Hi psycho thingy cram it,'" Kevin laughed.

"Wow, that explains the fact I've haven't seen an emo girl ever skip," Andy joked.

"I'm not emo, just simply, me," I smiled.

"That you are," Joe said. He's quite the odd ball if you ask me.

"Joe Tro, you ruined the moment," Kevin laughed.

"Dude, you read my mind, stop doing that," I said to Kevin.

"I can't, I'm dazzled by your thoughts," he said kissing my cheek.

"Ew!" Josie said.

"Ew yourself," I joked.

"I don't know how to," she pouted.

"Ah how cute," Spencer said ruffling her hair.

"So guys how was the shopping spree?" Jon asked coming out of hiding.

"Wonderful, we went to Gap in disguise, for the girls, and they brought 7 outfits each," Patrick said enthusiastically.

"Then we walked into Kitson and this dude, we know said hi," Pete interrupted.

"It's good to know you have friends," I nodded.

"You guys didn't really have to spoil them so much, I mean seriously 7 outfits," I said.

"What can we say, they are so adorable," Andy said.

"Well then on my birthday I'm dragging you into Hot Topic, and Pac Sun," I laughed.

"My treat," Joe laughed, "Maybe I can find a girlfriend."

"You're funny," Marie said.

"You guys are losers! Kevin and I can get girlfriends, and you can't" Al snorted.

"Very funny," Brendon huffed.

I heard another slight knock at the door.

"William my man," Spencer called.

"Sound check?" he asked.

"Yeah, we'll be right there," Brendon said.

Kevin and I grabbed the girls, and we all left to watch everyone in sound check.

I we were all bored. The girls played hand games like the old 'swing swing swing hand game. Al and Marie talked and I was bored.

I tugged on Kevin's shirt, "I'm bored."

"How about now?" he asked kissing me.

"Not so much, but we can't they'll yell," I said pointing to those over ruling adults.

"Then follow me," he said grabbing my hand.

"I'm going to the bathroom,' I called.

"Me too," Kevin said after me.

We walked scurried like mice and found a room. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Aww this may sound cheesy but we are so cute together.

"Aw Charlie, look how cute those kids look," Troy said to this dude. Remember Troy, the guy who picked us up from the airport, and wouldn't let Kevin and Al into backstage.

"Yeah, wait until Pete Wentz finds out," Charlie said a little too loud. But the heck, Pete loves us.

"Hey Pete come here," Troy whispered into his walky talky.

"They're in sound check," I heard Adam whisper.

"Sisky Biz. Hall. Here." Was all I heard.

We didn't stop. How ignorant are we? You can say we are very oblivious to everything on this planet.

"Whoa is that Leigh," I heard someone whisper. I turned around.

"Will, Adam, eh hi?" I said.

"You're Kevin right," Adam asked. Kevin nodded.

"Peter is going to be thrilled," Will laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at Will and Adam behind their backs as we walked down the hall.
"Hey guys what did Troy want?" Pete asked Will and Adam.

"Yes, please tell," Brendon said glaring at us.

"Oh nothing, he just found them, looking for the bathroom," Adam said.

Thank you I mouthed.

You owe us Will mouthed back.

"Well if that's it, we should get ready for the show," Spencer said staring at us.

We all started walking. Al and Marie caught up to us.

"You're lucky, Will likes you guys too much to get you into trouble again," Marie said.

"Pft," was all I managed to say.

"Hey Ryan, come here," Marie said driving her brother crazy.

"What now?" he wondered.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you" Everyone sang. Everyone included, Fall Out boy, Panic! At the Disco, The Academy Is, Marie, Josie, Lily, Al, Kevin, and me.

"Thanks guys," he smiled. After we finished eating, we all decided to hang out on our bus. Actually, my sisters went into the bunk section, and tried on clothes and modeled them for us.

"Wow, they look like minnie Leigh's in their new clothes," Marie laughed.

"She has a good style who wouldn't want to look like her," The Butcher added eyeing me.

"My 13 year old daughter, a 23 year old guy, please don't say that ever again, Butcher," Brendon baffled. My cheeks brightened.

"I didn't mean anything," He said stepping back.

"None taken," I said.

"Okay well after these girls are done modeling we have a show," Pete said looking at his watch.

"Yes, and we have a show to watch," I shouted.

"Okay wow girls you looked gorgeous in your clothes but now its time to watch Brendon do a concert," I said after the girls were done.

After Panic! At the Disco finished their set, Pete ran across the stage.

He grabbed the microphone from Brendon and started talking, "Hi, London, we are going to sing Mr. Ryan Ross happy birthday because today is his 21st birthday."

The crowd went wild.

"Well thank you all and I hope to see you guys at our next show in London next year," Brendon shouted as the show ended.

The rest of us in the crowd, walked up the stairs and to backstage. This time we all had backstage passes.

"You guys were great," I said wandering away from the group.

"We try," Michael Guy said.

"Hilarious," I added.

"Why thank you," he smirked. He's odd.

"Hey I'm not odd," Michael protested.

"Wow how'd you know I think that?" I wondered.

"I read minds," he answered.

"William!" I called running up to him.

"Michael is scary; he's telling me he can read minds," I panted.

"He can," William said.

"Brendon!" I ran towards him.

"Will and Michael say that Michael can read minds," I said out of breath.

"Just between you and me, I always thought he was weird," Brendon whispered.

"Leigh where'd you go?" Marie asked.

"I missed you so," I answered.

"Seems like its been forever since you've been gone," Kevin joined in.

"Let's come back home," Al finished.

"I always liked that song," I sighed.

"Same here," Marie said.

"Where are the girls?" I asked looking for my sisters.

"They are sleeping on Spencer's and Brendon's shoulders," Marie said. I scratched my head.

"They are holding them right?" I asked.

"Yeah," she answered.

"I'm sleepy," Al complained.

"Me too, but I don't want to sleep with you, it makes me feel gay," Kevin sighed.

"You better not be gay," I said pointing my finger at Kevin.

"You must be sleepy too, because I said I don't want to sleep with him" Kevin laughed.

"Maybe, let's go ask the guys, to let us go back to the bus," I said.

"Guys, we're going to sleep, I'll take the girls," I said to Brendon

"Yeah, we'll be out late, so don't wait for us to come back," Brendon said.

"Bye," I said picking up Josie.

"Bye Ryan," Marie said picking up Lily.

"Adios," he answered.

We all walked back into the bus. Marie and I took the girls and changed them into their pajamas, so they wouldn't wake up.

Then we slipped into our pajamas also.

"So guys do you want to come here and put your pajamas on?" Marie asked with a smirk on her face.

"Just be quite," I said pointing to the two bodies on the bed.

They stripped into their boxers, and put on their shorts. They don't sleep with shirts for some odd reason.

Marie's eyes were widened the entire time.

"Are you looking at something?" Al questioned her. She blushed, a new shade of red, she looked like a tomato.

"Nope,' she answered immediately.

We all talked for a while, and fell asleep. Kevin and I were lying on his bed, and Marie and Al were on our bed. At about 3 AM, I heard people enter the bus.

"Brendon," I asked putting on my glasses.

"Woo Hoo lets party!" Brendon said. Fuck, he's drunk and underaged too.

"Let's play twister!" Jon shouted. Brendon and Spencer are going to be in so much trouble tomorrow, for drinking. They aren't even 21 yet!

"Guys get the hell up, they are all drunken men, wake up the girls," I said shaking all of them.
"We should leave the bus, and go onto someone else's bus," Marie said.

"I bet you they are drunk too," Al whispered.

"Girls get up we have to leave now," I said. They woke up in a snap. I think it was my tone which made them nervous.

We grabbed the girls, and thought about how to leave. The guys came in.

"Oh shit," I mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story