Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

NBC.

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-08-26 - Updated: 2008-08-26 - 2054 words - Complete

0Unrated
"What are you guys doing out of bed?" I heard someone say.

"Spencer is that you, and are you drunk?" I asked.

"Who's Spencer?" another guy asked.

"I'm not Spencer; I'm the boogie monster," Spencer replied.

"Guys we have to leave now!" I said running. They guys trapped us. The twins slid under they're legs and ran out of the bus.

"Where do you think you're going you little whore," Brendon said grabbing me.

"Let go of me, you're drunk," I said trying to pry myself away from Brendon. 'And isn't this exactly where'd you like me?'

"Leigh come on," I heard Josie say.

"You guys go to Cobra Starship's bus, and find Victoria, tell her to get here now," Marie screamed.

Jon held Marie tight. "You know Jon I always liked you but-" she said kicking him in the balls.

"Ahh," he said falling onto the floor.

"Hey Brendon, you think I'm a whore, take this," I said punching him in the stomach. 'And the poor groom's bride is a whore'

He too screamed, instead he screamed, "Fuck you." I burst into tears. Is this what he really thinks about me?

"Hey you," Kevin screamed, "Next time you hurt my girlfriend, I'm going to call the cops no matter if you are her father." Then he kicked him in the balls after he escaped Spencer.

Al was scared. He didn't want to hurt Ryan, after all his father did to him as a child. "Hey Ryan look Betsy Ross." He said pointing to the door. Then he escaped him. Betsy Ross, the lady who made the American Flag, how dumber can he be.

We all ran out, after we escaped the drunken men. 'Throw it away forget yesterday we'll make the great escape'

We ran to Cobra Starship's bus. I knocked on the door, with tears in eyes. Marie was also crying, and Al was holding her tightly. Kevin started hugging me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, did they hurt you?" I asked.

"No, we hurt them," he answered.

"Leigh, Marie is that you?" I heard a girl's voice ask.

"Yes, are my sisters in there?" I asked.

"Yeah, come in," Victoria said opening the door. 'A teenage vow in your parking lot,'

"Thank you so much, I thought we'd never get out of there," I said with tears filtering through my sparkling light brown eyes.

"What happened? I didn't go out with the guys today, and I have no clue what went on," she asked worryingly.

"The guys, they came back drunk, and we were really scared," Marie said.

"Yeah, I think the guys were drunk too, but they just went to bed, they know how to handle hang overs well," she answered.

"Well tomorrow I'm going to kill Brendon and Spencer," I sighed.

"Why?" Al asked.

"First off, Spencer is 19, 19 did you hear that? Brendon he's my mother fucking dad and he's 20, did you hear that 20, underaged too, he can get thrown in jail for doing that," I screamed. 'Now I'm of consenting age to be'

"Hey, not so loud the boobs are sleeping," Victoria said talking about the guys.

"Those guys who killed my parents they were 19 too, drinking and driving," I said tearing up.
"Aww don't worry we're going to kill them tomorrow," Marie said hugging me.

"We promise, anyone who calls my girlfriend a whore, is basically calling me one," Kevin said in an offended way.

Al chuckled, and Marie slapped his emo stomach. She tends to do that often.

"Sorry guys, but Leigh's sisters took the last bunk, is it okay if you guys sleep out here?" she asked.

"Yeah, besides, it's better than Panic's bus," Marie sighed.

"Okay good night," she waved.

"Night," we all answered.

"Leigh, you aren't a whore or a slut, no matter what he says," he said lightly kissing my lips.

"And Mr. Mancy neither are you," I answered back snuggling up with him.

The next morning I heard moans from the bathroom. I'm assuming it was Gabe, or Ryland, or Alex, or Nate. Nate, I remember when I was little I was obsessed with the series Nate the Great. Well not the point.

"Guys, wake up it's the girl's birthday," I whispered to everyone around.

I heard the toilet flush. EW someone puked.

The door opened. It was Gabe.

"Guys, we should go sing Happy Birthday and wake those losers who drank," I said.

"Hey if it has anything do with bothering the people who took our guardians out drinking I'm up for it," Kevin said in a cracking voice. His voice is changing.

We all tip toes into the room. Al led us in making sure; none of the guys were undressed.
We all sang, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you." Then Victoria joined in for the rest of the song noticing it was the twins' birthday.

"Oh shut up," Ryland spoke. Who knew he speaks.

"Ryland, you're being mean," Alex said as he hopped off the top bunk.

"I see you are feeling good this morning," Victoria said.

"I didn't drink too much," he answered.

"How much did the Panic guys drink?" Al asked.

"Ryan and Jon had a ton to drink, it wasn't even funny," Nate said walking into the bathroom. I think he was on the verge of puking.

"Spencer and Brendon had a few drinks 7 the least," Alex said. 'So Pour the champagne'

"Didn't anyone plan on stopping them, they aren't even 21 yet!" I interrupted.

"We did, they insisted," Alex answered.

"Good thing you came to our bus, because the Academy is and Fall Out boy were mad drunk," Nate said coming out of the bathroom holding his hand to his stomach.

"Yeah, Will and The Butcher almost passed out at the bar," Alex said.

"And Joe Trohman, yeah apparently he brought this girl to their bus, and God knows what happened there," Nate said implying we already know what he meant. 'We do it in the dark with smiles on our faces'

"Geez they need to make wiser decisions, these kids are 13 years old, and they have more common sense then they do," Victoria said slapping her head.

"Should we go back," I asked.

"Yeah, they should be awake," Victoria nodded. 'When I wake up, I'm willing to take my chances on the hope I forget'

"I bet you they aren't even looking for us," Marie said.

"Where the hell were you guys we've been searching frantically for you guys all over the venue!" Ryan screamed when he say us. 'Frantically searching for her'

"Are you that dumb, why didn't you look at Cobra Starship's bus dumb ass," Marie told her brother.

Brendon pulled me into a tight hug, when he spotted us.

"Let go of me, I really don't want you to touch me after last night," I said slipping out of Brendon's grip.

"We were drunk whatever I said was stupid," he said. 'Let go there's no way you can save it now'

"That's the exact reason why I don't want to talk to you," I spat.

"What?" he wondered?

"Spencer is 19 tomorrow he is 20, Brendon you are 20, and have 3 daughters," I said.

"So?" he asked. He's so freaking naive. 'and paying in naivety'

"It's illegal for you guys to drink, and you came to the bus drunk, calling me a whore or a slut whichever you prefer!" I screamed in rage.

"I did what?" He said sitting in a chair.

"You bad mouthed us, and held into tight grips," Kevin protested.

"We had to kick you in the nuts, and punch your stomachs, to get free," Al interrupted.

"We fucked up big time, Spence," Brendon sighed.

"Yeah you did, these kids came crying to me, for help," Victoria said.

"Victoria thanks so much for helping them, we're really sorry," Brendon said.

"It was no problem, they behaved well," she said.

"You can't do this ever again to us," I said.

"Leigh we're sorry and trust me we didn't mean anything we said," Brendon answered.

"I have no idea how I can believe you," I said looking away.

"Kevin I'm sorry if I offended you while I was drunk," Brendon said in a monotone voice.

"Hey don't worry about me, worry about them," Kevin said pointing towards Josie, Lily, and me.

"You're a good boyfriend," Brendon said, "Be nice to her." 'Where is your boy tonight I hope he is a gentleman,'/]

"Should I take that as a compliment or an apology?" Kevin asked.

"B-both," Brendon stuttered. [/'Stutter something profound'


"You know Ryan I thought you'd never drink after dad, and all these songs about him, I'm ashamed," Marie told her brother as I turned my attention to her.

"I know I was stupid, and besides I'm not stepping a foot close to alcohol, the stuff freaking smells and tastes terrible," Ryan answered.

"That's good to hear Ryan," Marie sighed while hugging her dear brother.

"Kodak moment!" Spencer shouted.

"Now Spencer," I said pointing to come closer.

"Yeah, Leigh," he moaned.

"You are my cousin and when I say this I say it is love," I started, "You are a complete idiot, you are 19 and you're drinking?!"

"Yeah, well I got caught up in the moment," he said. That bullshit.

"Bologna!" Al said. Mind reader too, he should talk to Michael. Hum.

"Yeah, come on in the 5th grade you learn how to deal with peer pressure, why'd you seriously drink?" I said.

"Fine I felt left out, and then Brendon and I decided to taste something, and it tasted good," he said. Yuck.

"Okay first off don't ever drink until you're 21, and secondly Brendon is crazy don't agree to anything he says," I said.

"Okay," he said taking a deep breath. 'And don't forget to take deep breaths'

"Now Mr. Walker," I said pointing to come to me.

"Yes, Princess Leigh?" He asked. Whoa dude, this isn't a Star Wars convention.

"I know these events weren't your fault, but please remind your best friends to not drink until they're a 21," I said. 'It was a therapeutic chain of events'

"Okay," He said.

"Now that that's settled, let's celebrate these girls birthday!" Brendon said. Victoria was long gone by then and we decided to head over to this fancy place for lunch.

The girls looked gorgeous with their new clothes on. 'Girls in white dresses'

We walked into the restaurant and we were seated immediately, good service.

He took our orders. It was funny watching Brendon choose what to eat. Everything on the menu had meat, except fish which he despised and Pasta which he was sick of. At the end he chose pasta, how'd I know it.

"Leigh look at the TV with NBC on," Kevin whispered. 'Turned my coach class window to a first class seat on the evening new on NBC'

"We've been seeing Brendon Urie and the rest of Panic! At the Disco hauling around 6 children lately, one is Ryan Ross's sister, but we can't confirm the faces of the others, Jeff what do you think?" The news broadcaster said.

"I don't now Sally but, I don't think they are their children, they look fresh over 13, and they can't have children if they are 20," Jeff answered.

My eyes widened and I was speechless, "Brendon, look," I said pointing to the TV. Hauling are we that much trouble.

"Ew I hate those people who have nothing better to do but bud into our lives, forget about it," Brendon said focusing back to Ryan's story.

"-Kay," I said not pronouncing the O. I think its sounds better that way.

After we all ate, my pocket vibrated. Brendon text me.

Take the girls to the BR so we can order cake Bden

"Girls come on let's go to the bathroom," I said.

"Okay," they said, Marie just followed us. I turned back to se Brendon giving me thumbs up.
We came back after a little bit later and the waiter brought the cake. They beamed. Brendon took a sip of his coke and smirked. 'Smirking between dignified sips of his dignified'

We sang happy birthday and they blew out the candles. I knew they wished for our parents back but they wish won't come true, unconventionally. 'It's not so pleasant and it's not so conventional,'
Sign up to rate and review this story