Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Untitled Story of My Untitled Life

Skipping to Middle School!

by 2shots2thehead 0 reviews

yea im finally updating!!! yaay!!! im so esited tht im doing this!!!! lol yea the title kinna explains this but if u wanna kno more than read the fuking thing!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 611 words

0Unrated
"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!! Emo's!!!!" Stacy (no offence to anyone named stacy...!), the most annoying prep ever, yelled at us. We all glared at the bithcy prep and kept on walking down the hall of...hall-e-ness. I hate 7th grade... Our teacher for our next class was Mrs. Reynolds. We all called her Mrs. Ricola tho because she could never stop coughing.
"Can I hurt her now?" I asked no one in particular.
"NO! Your not getting expelled because of her! Okay?" Mikey said seriously even tho he really wanted to say 'We'll go help you!'. Damn those bastardly teachers and their fucked up rules. I hate them all...As we kept on walking down the hall another idiot threw a insult our way, and I held myself back from screaming 'HEY AREN'T YOU LATE FOR GIVING MR. WADE HIS BLOWJOB?!?'. Hee hee...Mr. Wade getting some...heehee...That's a funny thought.
"What about him? Can I go beat the shit outta' him?" I asked Mikey.
"NO! Even though I really wanna' say yes..."He added in a monotone. I snikered at that. I had black hair that went down about an inch or two below my shoulders, and was very choppy. My mom hated it but that's why I lived with my dad...He was on the dark side with me.
"Well can I go beat him up?" Frank asked joining in on the conversation.
"NO!" Mikey replied while rolling his eyes at us, as Frank and I discussed what we would to the dude.
"BOYS!!!" A teacher yelled from behind us.
"I'm a girl."
"Sorry. Anyways what are you doing out in the hall?!" Mrs. Loudest-BItch-in-the-world barked at us.
"Well, you see..." Bob started explaining this really complicated thing about how the bell hasn't rang yet and confused us all...I think he even confused himself a few times... "And that's why the bell hasn't rang yet! And why we're still in the hall." HE concluded.
"Oh, right.." She said walking away while mumbleing about how kids shouldn't be that smart.
"I don't even wanna know..." I said to Bob walking into our last period of the day. As I took my usual seat next to Frank a new student walked in and sat next to me. She had brown hair and hazel eyes like Gerard. Her hair was in the same stlye as mine and Frank was staring at her like she was a goddess.
"Um, hi you must be new here, I'm Maxxi." I said introducing myself. She smiled back at me.
"Hi, I'm Cassidy, and does he always drool like that?" She asked looking over at Frank who was literally drooling at the sight of her. I giggled and said no. She smiled back and started to pay attention to the front of the classroom like everyone else. I smaked the back of Frank's head to get him to pay attention.
"What?" He said getting out of his trance. I rolled my eyes at him and started to pay attention once again.
"MR. IREO!!!! Will you please stop staring at Miss Cassidy and pay attention!" The teacher person yelled at Frank. Cassidy blushed and Frank did too as I was holding back a giggle. Frank nodded and the class comtinued.
"She's pretty." Frank said over to me.
"That's nice."
"What should I do?"
"Keep dreaming."
"Fuck you, I'll ask Mikey." I glared at him as the teacher told off some other idiot...Or Mikey, either way, still an idiot.



lol im so mean to mikey! im sry!! ill update again later on but rite now i gotta go do sum stuffs!! luv cassidy (lol)
Sign up to rate and review this story