Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Untitled Story of My Untitled Life

Meeting My Hero

by 2shots2thehead 3 reviews

my bday is in 6 more days!!! im esited!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-23 - 420 words

-1Predictable
"AHHHHA!!!!!! Get off of me!!!" Mr. Meanieface said to my hero.
"Not until you give her her awesome doll back!!" Retorted my hero. Heehee! He thinks my vampire doll is awesome!
They rolled on the ground for a little while longer until the 'teacher' split them up. It was my hero who held my doll. Yippie!!!
"Thankyou!!!" I said happily as he gave me back my presious vampire.
"No problem. I actually thought it was fun!" He said excitedly.
"Heehee! I'm Maxxi by the way. I really like your shirt." I said pointing at the Antherax sign on it.
"Thanks! I like your shoes they look like mine! Oh, I'm Mikey. Nice to meet you." Mikey said politely. I blushed and said thanks. He blushed back and we started talking about The Rolling Stones' newest single 'Paint it Black'. Wow, it's not everyday that you hear small children talk about rock music in preschool.
"Mikey!!! Look what I found!!!" A boy with odd looking hair said. It was brown and looked like a mohawk that wasn't standing up right. Instead it just sat right in front of his eyes.
"What'd you find?" Mikey asked clearly irritated.
"I found thiscool pen that smell's soooooo good!!" Strange boy said sniffing the red sharpie and pointing at us.
"Uh, that's a sharpie." I said looking at him confused.
"Yeah, your not really supposed to sniff those." Mikey added. The boy looked down at the pen then looked back up at us. He reapeted the process about 50 more times then finally spoke.
"Who are you?"
"I'm Maxxi and you are?" I asked curiously.
"I'm Frank....Whoa!! I'm dizzy!!!" He said blinking a few times before trying to walk in a straight line. Yeah, that obviously didn't work considering he was still sniffing the sharpie. Instead he fell in the barkdust and tried to make a barkdust angel. I burst up laughing and the teacher came over to see what the hell he was doing. Later on that day I met a guy named Ray and a guy named Bob. Ray had a cool red afro and ate alot while Bob was about my height and had long blode hair that would sometimes get infront of his face and start to annoy him. Bob was funny when he was annoyed.








i want coffee.....really badly.....anyways....i hope u enjoyed it i would really like it if peoples would review...it makes me more motivated....well im gonna go hav a party now!!! luvs cassidy..!
Sign up to rate and review this story