Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Woman

Chapter 23

by marcialj83 3 reviews

jepha gets her groove on.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-25 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 532 words

0Unrated
Jepha's POV

I watched as the group of women made their way to the bar, but my eyes were only for one of them. She by far was one of the sexiest women I had ever seen in my life and I had seen I few. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gerard walk over to one of them and they kissed in and embraced, but the one I saw just made her way to the bar.

Gerard had bought the girl he was talking to over to the table and introduced us and Jamia and Frank left to go dance. Once everyone was done talking to the girl, whose name is Nonnie, I asked, “So who’s the hot chick in the black?”

Looking at me and then to the girl I was talking about and then at me again she burst out laughing, “That’s my little sister and if you want her you have to go through me.”

“Why?” I asked in curiosity.

“Because I don’t like random fuckers to miss with her and she’s had her heart broken enough already.”

I nodded my head in understanding, “So, can I talk to her? Buy her a drink maybe?”I asked Nonnie.

She looked at me for the longest time, but then Gee jumped in, “C’mon baby, he’s okay. He’ll do alright by Monica.”

She was still looking at me, but then she nodded her head, “If you hurt her in anyway I will hurt you back.”

I smiled at her and got up to go to the bar. She was standing at the bar nodding her to the music.

I squeezed in between her and another person. Her skin looked so soft in the dim glow of the lights. When she noticed me she turned and looked at me with a smile on her face. When I saw her face up close I knew that I misjudge how beautiful she was. I jus couldn’t help, but to stare at her and look into her stormy grey eyes. I think I may have fallen for this girl already.

“Hi.” I said unable to look away from her.

“Hi.” She said back with an even bigger smile.

“Jepha.”

“Monica.” She took a drink from her glass and said to me, “Wanna dance?”

All I could do was nod. I was amazed by this girl. I wondered who could hurt her. I didn’t have time to ponder it because she took me by the hand and led me to the floor.

Finger Eleven’s Paralyzer was playing and the way she was dancing made me stop thinking coherently.

As we danced we got closer and closer and it was like we were talking to each other with out words. I don’t know if we stopped moving or if the room did, but all I know was that we were looking into each others eyes and we kissed. I don’t mean a little peck on the lips, but full fledged tongue-in-you-mouth kissing.

It was going well until I felt us being pushed and I felt someone’s fist hit my face.
Sign up to rate and review this story