Categories > Original > Humor > The Diary of a crazed Teenager

September 23, 24, 25, and 26

by Tirren 0 reviews

I've made this chapter longer at the request of a reviewer hope you like it.

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-03-05 - Updated: 2006-03-05 - 645 words

-1Boring
September 23

This is driving me crazy I think I might possibly be in love. Even worst with Jake Linette's boyfriend. If you dream of someone twenty four seven does that mean you like them? I don't know. He was real down yesterday because him and Linette had a fight he called me up. (No idea where he got my phone number) And told me about it and how he was thinking of breaking up with her because her mother was driving him crazy. This isn't right, I don't have friends people don't call me to tell me their problems. I don't hang out with anyone and yet yesterday both happened. Anyway after he talked at me for like an hour he wanted to meet up, so I being the slightly confused nice person I am met him at a lamppost a few blocks away from my house. We sat and talked for a while it was like eight o clock and pretty dark. I never really noticed what nice eyes he has. It's like staring at the ocean. He said he'd like to hang out with me more often. I'm not quite sure about this. He's awesome, but I don't do friends I'm the paranoid axe murderer, loner person not the type to have friends. Jake's talking at Linette and she's crying..... Did they break up? They must of Linette never cries.

1:07 PM Lunch

I'm at my lunch table all alone at last. Er Jake's company is okay, but it's going to take some getting used to. Luckily he has five guy friends who utterly despise me. So I finally get some time alone to meditate and drink my 'Sleepy Time tea' just the thing to prepare for Gym. Which I will never in my entire lifetime do anything at all in. What's the point of dressing in front of a bunch of girls wearing skimpy shorts and and running laps? They call it exercise I called it useless. Funny thing is I still get a 100 in this class. I think the male coach guy likes me maybe that's why.

September 24 3:40 PM

I just got out of school and I'll soon be enjoying my oh so wonderful weekend with mother. We're seeing this really stupid movie called 'March of the penguins' and then my mom's going to bring me out to this Mexican food place to eat.

5:15

This movie is really dull. I don't get this woman one moment she wants me to become a whore then the next moment we're watching some dull movie about penguins walking. Someone sat next to me and I was surprised to see the face of none other then Jake. He smiled kinda weakly at me. Why was he seeing 'March of The Penguins'? Shouldn't he be like seeing a porno or action movie like normal guys.

September 25

Good morning diary. Last night really sucked. I now have food poisoning and my mom doesn't even care she just keeps rambling on about how much of an asshole dad is. I swear that's the only thing she ever does. I can't wait until I'm out of this god forsaken place. And so it's saturday. I should get a cat or a bird or something.

September 26

Yeah it's Sunday. Which means mother is going to drag me to church and I'm going to be forced to sing worship music. shiver


Septeber 26 12:23

Okay we're out of there. Mother is saying how nice the preacher guy's ass is. I mean that's a bit gross. I doubt I;d know seeing as I don't look at asses at church seeing as I'm too busy sleeping or pretending to be mildly interested in what the preacher man has to say.


A/N: Sorry I haven't written in a while. Things have been quite busy and to be honest I've had a bit of writers block. >.
Sign up to rate and review this story