Categories > Original > Humor > The Diary of a crazed Teenager

September 27

by Tirren 0 reviews

September 27

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-03-27 - Updated: 2006-03-28 - 308 words

0Unrated
A/N: I'm back people. Sorry for the delay as I said before things have been busy and stressful over here, so I haven't had much time to write. You'll all be happy to know I now have a word processor that has a built in spell check. Waits for gasps Anyway here's the chapter.

September 27 8:00 AM

Good morning yet again. My weekend is over and it's yet again time to go to the brain washing facility. I watch Hingie pick on some sixth grader and then get on the bus and start listening to some Enya. It's quite chill and it also makes you feel somewhat intelligent. Linette is sitting in the lap of some really short guy. I'm surprised she's not squishing him. He's like 4'7 and a stick. She keeps calling him Ma peche. That poor kid. I'm taking it Jake and Linette really have broken up then. Oh well she has stick man now.

September 27 8:50

We're suppose to write to an author. I think I'll write to Edgar Allan Poe wait nevermind I forgot he's dead along with all the other cool authors and poets. Doy I'll write Jenny Nix or something even though her books are a total rip off of Harry Potter, but they're still pretty good. We did something like this in the sixth grade. It didn't go too well this one kid got sued by an author. It was pretty funny, well to me anyway.

Same day 12:00

Mr. Coker's class is dull as ever and Jake is talking at me again.

Jake: Your hair looks awesome today what did you do?

Me: I woke up and went to school.

Jake: Seriously?

Me: Yup. Hair products are for losers.

Jake: That's cool man.

Me: Uh-huh


A/N: Yes I know it's short I have very little inspiration give me a break peoples.
Sign up to rate and review this story