Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 14...........

by dtng101 1 review

READ

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-26 - Updated: 2008-08-27 - 621 words

0Unrated
A/N:YAHHH TWO CHAPTER IN ONE DAY.SO ENJOY-D.OH BTW THIS CHAPTER IS WHEN KARINA IS BABY-SITTING.
-----------------------------
NORMAL POV.

She found him in the den,playing with a pile of small figuers,space warriors of some kind.He dropped the figuers in his hands when he saw her come in."Let's play hide-and-seek,"he said.
"Don't you say hi?"she asked,pretending to be hurt.
"Hi,"he said."let's play hide-and-seek,"he said.
"I really don't want to,"she said,stretching.
"I'm kind of tired tonight.Why don't we just settle down together in the big chair and watch a tape or something?"
"i don't want to,"Bob said stubbornly,sticking out his lower lip to show he planned to stick to his guns.
"Let's see if you can go an entire night without saying'I don't want to',"she said,sitting down on the edge of the chair cushion.
"I don't wan to,"he said.
I asked for that,she thought.
"I want to play hide-and-seek,"he insisted,grabbing her hand and trying to pull her up off the chair.
"Stop pulling me.I said I don't want to.i want to watch TV."She realized she was sounding as petulant as he was.
"Well,why don't we compromise?"he suggested.Suddenly he was grown-up.
"Compromise?That's a good word."She laughed.He looked serious.
"I learned it in school,of course,"he said,talking to her as if she were six.
"Okay.What's your compromise?"
"We play hide-and-seek for just a little while!"
They both laughed.He was being funny.And he knew it was impossible to say no to him.He was just too clever,too charming,too cute.
She ruffled his hair.It felt soft as feathers.
"Okay.A little while,"she said."Go hide,I'll be it.But don't make it too hard,okay?"
He was already out of the room."Count to a hundred!"he yelled from somewhere down the back hall.
Karina counted silently to herself for a short while and then stopped.This house with its endless rooms cluttered with antique furniture,dark,empty hallways,deep closets,and dozens of hidden nooks and crannies was a great place to play hide-and-seek.Especially if you were the one who was hiding.
Why did she feel so nervous?Because she'd much rather keep Bob in sight,much rather know where he was?She was the adult here,she realized.She couldn't get into the game the way she would if she were a kid.She has to be responsible.
Did that explain her feeling of dread?Or was it something else?
She had to learn to say no to Bob,she decided.here she was,playing this game she didn't want to play at all,just because she couldn't ever say no to him.
"Here I come,ready or not!"she shouted.
She walked quickly through the living room first,keeping her eyes low,looking under chairs and tables,even though she knew he was most likely in another room."Here I come!"she repeated loudly,hopng he would reply somehow and give himeself away.
Hearing the sound of a car out on the street,she stopped.She stood by the mantel,listening,waiting to see if the car stopped or passed by.It passed by."Okay,I'm going to find you now!" she shouted.
She stepped into the back hallway.What was that?A giggle coming from a room she had never explored?
SHe entered the dark room,and her hand fumbled against the wall until she found the light switch.When she pushed it,an old,Tiffany-style lamp in a corner cast dim,orange light over the room.
Where was she????
Sign up to rate and review this story