Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

Chapter 14 part 1

by dtng101 1 review

read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 787 words

0Unrated
a/n:okay so I got in the writter's mood,and this chapter is back at C-line's house.Enjoy-D.Oh btw don't worry I'll get back to Karina tommorow.-D.
---------------------------------
Same Night
C-line's and Frank's house
Franks Pov.
.

I sat up on my black leather bed,hearing 'The Reason'by Hoobastank.Pictures of Karina flowed in my head,as the song played.
I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be.
A reason to start over new.
and the reason is you.

This song is so true,it explains how I feel right now,how I feel about Kari herself in general.
I've liked her since like forever,since C-line became frineds with her.
She was sweet, sarcastic,funny(at times),and made a person have a good time.
The truth is I only crack jokes about her all the time,since I' can't never find how to be serious around her.So making jokes comes easy in hand,when I get nervous around her all the time.
I understood her the last time I saw her in the Pizza Parlor,but I still felt hurt since she rejected me.
Well not completlyright??
I mean she was like 'she did want to go out',but not that day.
I really have to learn how to be more serious and nicer around her.
Hey maybe Caroline and Paola will help me,who know's about Paola,but Caroline will I mean she's my sister.She could maybe tell me how to act around Karina.
And the reason is you
end of track
---------------------------------
Caroline's Pov.
I slouched on the sofa,hoping for somene to call me,and get me out of my boredom.
I looked at the ceiling,taping my fingers impatiently on the coffe table.
"Ring damit,ring"I said,looking down at the phone.
ring
ring ring
ring

"Fuck I must be illousenating,"I slapped myself to see if it was true.
"Oww,it hurts,so this is real"I said as I rubbed my cheek.
ring
ring
ring

"Answer the fuckin phone Caroline"shouted Frank from upstairs.
"FINE!don't act such like an ass."I shouted back.
I got up and answered the phone.
"Hello"I said
"Hi,can I speak to Caroline."said a male voice
"This is she,who is this"I said
"Oh,I'am Kyle from your history class."
"umm sorry,but I don't remember"I said trying to remember
"Oh remember I'am the new kid,that sits way in the back of the classroom,anything yet."
Oh the new hot guy,wow I can't believe I forgot.wow.
I wonder why is he calling me??
"you still there"he said
"y-yeah,I'am still here,so.."I said
"w-well I'am not a guy like this,but you caught my eye since I saw you.A-and I was wondering if y-y-you want to go out tommorow night"he sounded nervous
wow this isn't happening is it.
I slapped myself to see if this was actually happening.
'owww,it hurts like fuck,'I though as I rubbed one more time my cheek.
I've got to stop doing that'
"If you don't want to,i -u-understand,sorry to bother you"he sounded dissapointed
"N-no,wait I mean,I would like that"I said
"Cool,so fiv-sh sounds good to you,"he said
"yeah,that sounds cool"
"Well,want to keep talking or safe it for the date tommorow"
"I think,I'll brather wait,see ya"I said
"k,see yah"
I hung up,and it was almost so magical like in the fairy tales,and love movies.
I know,I know it sounds corny.
But believe it or not I was going to have my first date.
He sounded like a nice guy,he has since he moved here like a week ago.
And I now your probably thinking 'what kind of kid,I'am if I don't even remember one of my peers'.right??
Well I don' really pay attention to any of that shit,since I'am like whatevers with certain people in my class.
I can't wait to tell Kari and Paola,knowing them they're probably going to make a big deal about this.
I'am like whatevers,don't get me wrong I'am exicited but i don't want to make a fool of myself on my first date.
----------------------
a/n:k so i decided to add someone else,for c-line.
it popped in my head berly right now,and had to get on her before I forgot.
Here a picture of Kyle"":http://media.photobucket.com/image/jake%20from%20degrassi/Kayla_Sue_09/jakee.jpg?o=1
ps tell me if Ficwad doesn't show it,because ususally it doesn't:P-D.
Sign up to rate and review this story