Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've got headache's and bad luck

when the day met the night

by sock_monkey 1 review

Pete sneeks out to see Merideth.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 963 words

0Unrated
PETE'S POV.

"That bitch was crazy!" Travie shuddered. He was in my room telling me about Merideth and her nurse, who apparently hit on him. I was laughing so hard I was crying at this point.

"What was her name?" I giggled.

"Her name was Candy." he said while making a pained facial expression.

"Was she a stripper?" I asked not believing her name was Candy.

"God i hope not." he laughed.

Before either of us could say anything his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID.

"I gotta take this." he mumbled to me before walking out of my room.

I decided to try and sleep.

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER {still Pete's POV}

I woke up with a start. I had just had a horrible nightmare. I look over at the clock on the nightstand next to my bed. It says that it's one in the morning. Great there is no way I will be able to get back to sleep and no one will be up to keep me company.

I thought about texting Merideth but I think sneaking out to see her would be more fun. I haven't been out of this room for the past couple of days so I am dying to get out.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed. I looked at the IV pole that held my IV I knew that you could make it to where you could move with the rod. Lucky for me my IV pole wasn't hooked to my bed so I can get up and move around without disconnecting my IV. Now I'm very glad that they let me wear my own cloths instead of those ridiculous hospital gowns that didn't stay closed in the back.

I poked my head out of the door to look into the hallway. No doctors in site so I walked as quickly as I could to the elevator and followed Brendon's directions to Merideth's room.

MERIDETH'S POV.

After Brendon left the room I decided to try and take a nap. I found that getting to sleep was harder than usual what with my insomnia and Candy staring at me. I also didn't want to face the horrible vivid nightmare's that are becoming more frequent to me. I laid down and tried closing my eyes but I couldn't shut of my brain. All I was doing was thinking. I kept thinking about how I was going to take it easy for a couple of months when I live by myself and have to go to work to pay for my apartment. I started to try and think about happier things and to my surprise it worked. I started to drift of at about midnight.

PETE'S POV

I snuck into her room. The lights were out and it looked like she was asleep. I went in anyway considering I was already on this floor.

I walked in and sat in the chair by the head of her bed. Once I sat down I noticed how she was tossing and turning, like she was having a nightmare. After a few minutes of me sitting and watching her, she woke up with a start.

She sat up in her bed and looked around frantically like she was making sure no one was going to attack her. When she saw me sitting there she cringed away from me and then with out looking away from me she turned on the lamp on her bedside table.

"Pete?" she whispered letting out the breath she had been holding, and sounding relieved that it wasn't some one else in her room.

"Yeah I'm Pete......are you alright?" I asked i was wondering who she was worried about being in the room.

"Yeah sorry I just had a nightmare then I wake up to a shady figure in my room........can you see how that would be scary?" she questioned.

"Yeah I can see your point........ What was your nightmare about?" I inquired. I wanted to try and get to know her better.

"I would rather not talk about it." she snapped at me.

"Oh.........okay." I said.

MERIDETH'S POV

I woke up to PETE WENTZ in my hospital room. I have now proceeded to freak out. I guess I can ask him all those questions that Andy didn't know the answers to.

"Can I ask you a question?" I began.

"okay and I will answer them with complete honesty as long as I can ask you questions and you answer them in return with complete honesty." he bargained with a grin.

I really wanted to know the truth from his mouth what was going on with him and Ashlee, but I'm afraid of what he will ask me.

"Okaaayyyyy?" I replied very hesitantly.

"Can I go first?" he asked me.

"Sure." I replied while still second guessing my decision.

"Okay what was your nightmare about? And answer honestly." he grinned even wider.

Yep I knew that wasn't a good thing to agree to and I don't lie so I have to answer him honestly!

"Fine you win......I was dreaming about my past and possible future." I answered hoping he would settle for knowing that much.

"That answer isn't good enough." he said in a sing-song voice.

I sighed heavily then answered with "I was dreaming about an old ex-boyfriend." and hoping that would be enough.

"What about him?" he asked sounding very interested.

"it's a personal and very painful story that I would rather not tell considering I just met you." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whats Merideth trying to hide?
Have any Guesses?
If you do post them in a review or just Review your oppinion on the story so far.
Sign up to rate and review this story