Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

Come Back For Me

by MCRz_babe 1 review

“G..Ger..Gerard?” they said with a stutter. “M..Mikey.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 1655 words

0Unrated
THREE NIGHTS LATER

FRANKS POV

It’s been three whole nights since. We managed to clean up the house and fix up anything that was broken like windows and mirrors. We also moved my clothes into Gerard's room and we fixed up my ‘old’ room for Lizzy to sleep in. We went back to KRYSTI’S and I got a small tattoo saying ‘Hope’ with fire above it. Gerard later on introduced me to his daughter Lizzy. It was like looking at miniature female version Gerard; they looked that much alike. She had his eyes no doubt about it. But she had Krysti’s hair and face shape. She was so adorable.

“Daddyyy! Uncle Fwankies tringa get meeee!” she yelled as I chased her around the back of the store trying to tickle her. I chased her around the front as she raced for Gerard and tried to hide behind him. I swept her up into my arms and swung her around.

“All right you two give it a break.” Gerard said.

“Must you spoil our fun?” I asked, putting Lizzy down. As soon as I did, she ran back into the back of the shop. When she turned the corner and out of site, Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in towards him.

“My turn for some fun.” He said seductively. He pulled me around the back, checking that Lizzy wasn’t there and lowered his head and our lips collided. Just as things were starting to warm up a bit

“Is anyone there?” we heard from around the front. Great. Thanks a lot. I thought. We walked around to see who it was. I was standing behind Gerard when he came to an abrupt stop. I looked around him to find a face that was very…unexpected.

“G..Ger..Gerard?” they said with a stutter.

“M..Mikey.” tears were slowly falling from Mikeys face as he gazed into his older brother’s eyes. Mikey slowly walked around to get a better look. Tears were now streaming down his face, making it shine. Gerard put his hand on Mikey’s shoulder, causing him to jump. They then embraced in a tight hug.

GERARDS POV

I can’t believe it. Mikey’s here. In my arms. I haven’t seen him in such a long time. There were so many things I wanted to know. How was mom, dad and Kayla? How was he doing at school? Has he got a girlfriend? Is so, what is her name? What has he been up to? He pulled back away from me, with a stunned look on his face.

“Wait, is it really you Gee?” he asked me

“Yeah…it is.” I replied between sniffs.

“But…but we were told…”

“I know what you were told.” How was I going to tell him that his older brother is a vampire and had to leave his family forever?

“I don’t understand. Your dead.”

“Yes I know. Mikey…”I turned behind me and took a look at Frank. He nodded and walked away, leaving me and Mikey alone to talk. “…I need to tell you something.”

“Umm…okay.” I brought him around the back and into the kitchen, were Lizzy and Frank were sitting at the table. Lizzy’s head popped out from behind a giant picture book and called out

“Daddy! Uncle Fwankie teaching me to read!” Mikey looked at me puzzled.

“I’ll explain to you in a minute. But first…” I pulled him around next to Lizzy. “I want you to meet your nice Elizabeth, or Lizzy for short. Lizzy, this is your Uncle Mikey.”

“Hi Uncle Mikey!” she said cheerfully, jumping up off of her seat and gave Mikey a hug.

“H..Hi Lizzy.” He said nervously. He looked at me with a question in his eyes. He didn’t know if he should hug her back or not. I just smiled and nodded. He gave her a small hug back before she jumped back on her chair and continued to try and read.

“Gerard…Is she really…”

“My daughter? Yeah. She is. Oh yeah, this is Frank…”

“Iero? I went to school with him. But I heard he…”

“Died? Yeah well that’s a yes and a no at the same time.” Frank finished off the question for him and answered it at the same time. No one seemed to be able to finish their sentences off tonight. It was quiet funny now that I think about it.

“Umm, Frank? You met Kayla when she was at work one day huh?”

“Yeah. How do you know?”

“She kinda told me and she, well, she blames herself for…” I looked back and forth between Frank and Mikey. What the Hell were they on about?

“Would anyone like to tell me what you're talking about?” I questioned.

“How bout,” Frank started “I take Lizzy into her room and you,” he indicated to me “can start to fill Mikey in.”

“Good idea.” I agreed. I suddenly felt the need to tell Mikey about me and Frank now, before anything. “Wait a minute Frank. I think we should tell Mikes about us before anything else.” Frank gave me a confused look.

“But I thought you were going to do that while I…oh. I get ya.” He said, finally realising what I meant. “Only if you want to.” I walked over to him and took his hand and stood beside him facing Mikey.

“Mikey, me and Frank are kind of…remember when mom and dad took us on a holiday to Canada and all those girls were flirting with me and I just shrugged them off?”

“Yeah. Then that night you went out saying you were going to meet one of them. You got me to cover for you.”

“Well, I wasn’t. I was meeting a…guy.”

“WHAT?”

“Daddy, what’s the matter?” Lizzy asked me. I looked down at her then picked her up, giving her a hug.

“Nothing honey. Go up to bed. Uncle Frankie will be up in a minute okay?” I said putting her down.

“Okay!” she said running over to give Mikey a hug, then back to me. “Night Uncle Mikey! Night Daddy!” she then bolted up the stairs.

“Mikey. A couple of moths after we got back from Canada, I met this girl, the one who used to own this shop and well, I kind of got her…”

“Pregnant? Yeah, I can kinda tell.” He said annoyed, pointing to the stairs that Lizzy ran up.
“Listen Mikey. I didn’t mean to.” I looked down at the floor. Frank squeezed my hand and whispered to me

“I’ll go tuck Lizzy in. I’ll be back okay.” I just nodded as he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and walked up the stairs.

“Remember the story on the news about the girl who died during childbirth?”

“Yeah, what about it? wait, that was after you ‘died’”

“Yes it was. She didn’t really die.”

“Then what happened?” he asked, taking a seat at the table.

“She was a vampire. Just like me.” I look up to see what his reaction would be. It was in complete and utter shock.

“Like…you?”

“Yes Mikey. That’s why I had to ‘die’. If you knew, you would be dead. Everyone we know and love would be.” I could feel myself about to cry. I tried my best to keep it in, but I gave in. “Mikey. I did it to protect you, mom, dad, Kayla, everyone.”

“So now I'm going to die?” he said aggressively, ignoring the fact that I had blood running from my eyes.

“No! It’s different now. The hunters are dead. They can’t hurt us anymore.”

“Then why didn’t you come back for me when they died? What stopped you?” I felt my gut turn. I had hoped he wasn’t going to ask.

“Krysti. Lizzy’s mother.”

“What!? So she’s more important than your family now?”

“No! Mikey stop it!”

“No Gerard! You put me through Hell! You put all of us through Hell! I sat up every night, hoping that you were still alive! I was waiting right were you left me! And you think that being with this girl is more important than telling you family that you’re fucking alive!” he yelled, rising from his chair.

“THEY KILLED HER!” I screamed. It must have been louder than I thought because when I looked up, Frank was down here with Lizzy hiding behind him, tears falling down her scared little face. I looked at Mikey. He looked scared himself. Frank put his hand on my shoulder.

“Gee, go and calm down. Your eyes are freaking out Lizzy.” He said to me quietly.

“Why is she down here?” I asked. This was all frustrating. She was meant to be in bed.

“She came down to get a glass of water. We didn’t realise that we walked in at a bad time.” I got up and stormed out of the room and into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.








A/N: Hey everyone! I know this is a bit of an emotional chapter but I had to cut it a bit short. But don’t worry! It will continue in chapter 18, Two Beds and a Coffee Machine.

If you want to know why I’ve been choosing song titles like this one, look the song up and listen to it. I'm kinda choosing the titles on the similarities to the song lyrics. So if there’s a song you don’t know or don’t get why I’ve used a song title, listen to the lyrics and I hope you get it!

Don’t forget to Rate and Review!

Kay
xx

PS: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO’S BEEN REVIEWING! I LOVE YOU ALL! MWAHZ!
Sign up to rate and review this story