Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 15

by arquero333 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 1215 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. Sorry its been a while but I was in out of town for a few days back-to-school shopping. Yes, I'm going back to school which probably means between school and work less time to write :(. I promise to try to get a chapter out at least every week. I'll do my best.
In other news I'm at a bit of a brick wall with this story. Just having a bit of trouble getting from point A to point B if you know what I mean. I know where its going, I'm just having trouble getting there. I'm sorry if you guys dont get an update on this one for a while...
----------

I had been living with William and the others for a few weeks now. It was alright, but there were a few rules that William made me follow. It was almost the exact opposite of living with... Pete. I wasn't allowed out during the day. At least William gave me a half decent reason. He said that since the others would be looking for me, it was safer if I went out when he was with me, which was always at night. During the day, he said he was working. Whatever...
The other rules were kinda weird though. There was a big door at the end of the hallway I wasn't allowed in. I didn't know why, and all he would tell me that it was his 'personal room'. Again, whatever, but I guess he does deserve some privacy. He did give me a room that I was allowed to have whatever I wanted in it. Thats what he said and he damn well meant it. Anytime I even mentioned something, like 'Oh, it'd be nice to have that", the next day it was in the room. Not that I'm complaining. My room had a piano, an art easel with many different paints, a laptop, a TV and surround sound. I loved it. I was pretty much treated like a princess.

I was sitting in 'my room' with all my stuff just on my laptop when there was a knock at the door.
"Come in." I called, assuming it was William. The door opened and I looked over my shoulder. "Hey." I smiled, before turning back to my game.
"Hey." He said back. He walked over to where I was sitting and put his hands on my shoulder.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked him
"Shoot." He chuckled. I knew what he really wanted to say was 'You just did'
"How come you're allowed in my personal room, but I'm not allowed in yours?"
"You let me come in. I knock, you say come in. Thats how it works." He laughed.
"Thats not fair though. Why won't you let me in yours." I whined
"Because." I rolled my eyes at him, which caused me to lose my game. I sighed and closed my laptop, turning towards him.
"So, whats up?" I asked.
"Nothing much really." He sighed. "Just wanted to see you."
"You don't sound very happy about that." I raised an eyebrow.
"Well, just having some trouble with your friends."
"I told you, they aren't my friends anymore." I argued. I hated to think that I was ever friends with them.
"Well, I don't know what to call them otherwise." He defended himself.
"Fine, anyways, whats wrong?" I asked, trying to change the subject.
"Neve rmind. We'll talk about it later or something. I can tell you don't want to. Lets go eat." He smiled and took my hand, leading me towards the dining room. When we got there, there was already food on the table. There was salad, roast beef, baked potatoes... yumm. I sat down and started eating.

~~Third Person POV~~
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T KNOW YET!?" Pete screamed.
"Well, we've been trying to-"
"Well thats not good enough!" He cut Patrick off. They had been trying to find Cali for weeks, though to Pete, it felt like years.
"Look, we know she's in their lair. We just have to find it." Patrick explained, trying to calm Pete down. Joe and Andy were trying to get some sleep since they had been awake during the day for once.
"Well what is taking so friggen long?"
"Look, he's not going to hurt Cali. If he wanted to, he would have just killed-"
"I don't want to think of my sister dying..."
"killed her here. He captured her for a reason."
"Well, why?"
"Look at the facts." Patrick and Pete's head snapped towards tthe staircase as Andy came down, yawning. "If he wanted to hurt her, he would have already. If he wanted to get at us, he would have already. That leaves one other main option."
"Which is?" Pete almost screamed after Andy paused.
"He wants her simply for her. Theres no other motive. He wants Cali." Andy sighed.
"What? Are you telling me that the leader of the Dandies, William Beckett, kidnapped my sister because he wants her... as in /wants her/?"
"Thats what we think, Pete." Patrick sighed, proving that all three thought this.
"Why does he want my sister!" Pete started yelling again. He could feel a dull pain in his teeth.
"You honestly want to know what we think?" Patrick cast a glance at Andy. The three of them had agreed not to tell Pete until they thought he could handle it... or at least until he could contain his anger.
"No, I want to go to Grandma's house for cookies! OF FUCKING COURSE I WANT TO KNOW!!"
"William doesn't have a mate yet." Patrick sighed. "We think he's going to turn Cali to be his mate." Pete didn't move. Andy and Patrick looked at each other, expecting Pete to react any second. They looked back at him, He was shaking slightly and his eyes were clenched closed.
"Well, I guess he took it well." Andy whispered to Patrick. Pete started yelling as he jumped, breaking through the ceiling. Andy and Patrick jumped from being startled and ran towards the now hole in the ceiling of the first floor. They heard a sound that sounded like Pete broke through the roof. When they looked up through the hole, they saw the hole continued all the way to the sky.
"Sorry, spoke too soon." Andy mumbled. Patrick chuckled under his breath. They saw Joe's head poke over the hole so that he was looking at them. His hair was messy and his eyes were half-shut.
"Guys tell 'im?" He mumbled. They just nodded. Joe looked up through the hole and back down at Patrick and Andy. "Coulda been worse." He shrugged before his head dissappeared again. Patrick turned to Andy.
"Know anything about fixing roofs?"

-------
So theres the new chapter... I'll try to get one out soon lol.
arqeruo333

ps. I know theres a few of you that are always very encouraging when it comes to me taking my time with this story, and I just wanted you to know I really appreciate it. It makes me feel less pressured to get one out, so that it turns out better in the long run. I just like to give you guys a heads up when I think it might take a while :)
Sign up to rate and review this story