Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 14

by arquero333 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-08-20 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 1086 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. Heres the next chapter... but I'm just wondering, I haven't gotten any reviews for any of my new chapters or anything... are you guys still reading? Did it suck? Is the system not working? lol Whatever it is, drop me a line. I gladly welcome constructive criticism. Even if it is kinda mean spirited in your mind, as long as you point out what you don't like or think can be better, it helps me to make the story more enjoyable for everyone! So review, plz and thanks lol!
--------------

I woke up and stretched. Man, it felt like I slept all day. I rolled my neck around and opened my eyes. I was in the bedroom William put me in last night. William... where is he?
Just as I finished that thought, there was a knock at the door. Creepy.
"Who is it?" I called from the bed.
"It's me." I heard William's muffled voice from the other side.
"Come in." I smiled. The door opened and William walked into the room. He looked... slightly perturbed. Like something was on his mind.
"Hey" He half smiled.
"Hi. Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, kinda." He shrugged and sat on the bed next to me.
"Come on, you can tell me." I scooted up behind him and hugged him.
"Well, I've got some bad news about your brother...." He trailed off. I dropped my arms from around him as I remembered everything he told me last night.
"Yeah?" I prompted.
"Well, you know how there was that big fight?"
"Yeah..."
"Well, it got a little out of hand."
"Yeah..."
"Your brother..." He turned around to look me in the eyes. "He's dead." he whispered.
"Oh my god..." I mumbled to myself.
"I'm sorry, Cali. I never meant for this to happen." He gently touched my arm.
"No... Don't be... he deserved it." I shook my head.
"You mean you believe me?" He asked, almost appearing shocked.
"Yeah. You wouldn't lie to me, would you?" I looked into his eyes, searching for the truth and nothing but.
"Of course I wouldn't..." He trailed off

~Wiliam's POV~
"Yeah. You wouldn't lie to me, would you?" She looked into my eyes, as if searching for something.
"Of course I wouldn't..." I mumbled. When she looked at me like that, I regretted everything I was doing to her. I felt bad for ever getting her involved into all of this shit. I hated that I asked Brendon to manipulate her thoughts so she would believe me and turn on hr friends... but mostly. I regretted falling for her. I did the unthinkable. I fell in love with the enemy. How could I have let myself do this!
"What time is it?" She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh, you slept all day. Its about 10 at night." I told her.
"Oh, wow. I must have been tired." She laughed and got up, walking around the room. Probably stretching. I can't believe she just trusts me like that.
"Um, William?" She asked. She sounded suspicious. Shit... What? How? When?
"Yes?" I cringed.
"I don't really have any of my stuff... yunno, like clothes and what not." She explained. HOLY SHIT! Thats all? Thank... Thank god, there I said it.
"Oh, is that all" I laughed. "I brought you a bag of a few of your things. Its in the closet." I pointed to the closet behind her.
"Oh, thanks." She giggled and skipped towards the closet. She grabbed the bag and brought it over on to the bed. She pulled out some clothes and put them on the bed. She stopped and looked towards me.
"What?" I asked.
"Get out, I'm going to change."
"Aw, come on." I whined, jokingly.
"Nope, lets go." She laughed as she started to push me out of the room.
"If I have to." I sighed and opened the door.
"You do. Now goodbye." She practically slammed the door in my face. I stood there in shock. She just-
She opened the door and jumped onto her tip-toes and kissed me quickly on the lips, giggling the whole time. She slammed the door again. What the hell is she on-
"What the hell are you on?" A voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw Brendon.
"What did I tell you about reading my thoughts uninvited." I snarled, walking away from the door so Cali wouldn't overhear our conversation.
"Well I wouldn't have to if you weren't being such an idiot." He challenged.
"What are you getting at?"
"You and your girlfriend over there. You're not using her anymore, we all know it. You've fallen for her... hard."
"My personal business is just that. My personal business."
"Yes, but it turns into the clan's business when it starts to endanger our plans, our secrecy and our lives. We're trying to find ways and times to jump the hunters and you're necking with one of their sisters." I felt myself getting angry.
"I would not say such things if I were you." I growled.
"Why not? You gunna tell your girlfriend on me?"
"You're easily replaceable!"
"Oh really?" He smirked. I opened my mouth to say something and we both heard a door open down the hall. Cali walked out and looked both ways down the fall, spotting me and Brendon.
"Hi Brendon. Whats up?" She smiled towards him. Brendon shot me a look.
If I'm so replaceable, why don't you find someone else to manipulate your girlfriend's thoughts... oh wait, you can't.
"Hi Cali. I was just leaving. See you later." He turned towards me. "William." He nodded and walked down the hall. Cali just watched him leave.
"Well, someone was grumpy." She laughed.

----------
OHHH. Thats just... OHHH! lol I just wrote the next chapter. I'll try to get it up either tomorrow or the day after. I feel terrible for making you guys wait too long.
arquero333

edit: hey guys. I took the note out of the middle of the chapter. I'm sorry I put it there. Thanks to Emmi for pointing it out. What happened is that I write theses a little a head of time and I usually put little notes to myself for something to say at the end, but I missed that one. Sorry if it bothered anyone else =]
It said that I love the line "I would not say such things if I were you." From The Princess Bride. It makes me giggle lol
Sign up to rate and review this story