Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 13

by arquero333 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 864 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. I'm not dead =] I'm sorry it took so long. Hopefully you read the note I had posted. If not, quick recap: friends moved back into town, I went out of town for a bit, working a lot.

I'm working a lot again this week, so I'm really sorry, but I'll try to get more up. Heres one to tide you over.
----------

I opened my eyes and saw a ceiling... and my head hurt like a bitch. What the fuck happened. I remember talking to Patrick on the couch and then.... the fight.... Beckett bit me. I should be dead! But I'm not. Or am I? I sat up and saw Patrick, Andy and Joe staring at me, at least, it looked like them. It was dark... No sun was shining in the room and the light was off. Why can I see them?
"Pete?" Patrick asked.
"Yeah..." I said. Why are they looking at me like that?
"How are you feeling?" Patrick asked again.
"Fine, why are you guys acting so weird?" I started to get up. I put my hand on the floor and pushed slightly. I pushed down on the ground with my legs and stood up... why am I still moving up.
"HOLY SHIT!" Joe screamed. I looked down and saw that I was in the air. I hit my head on the ceiling and fell back to the ground, holding my head.
"Ow. What the fuck?" I groaned.
"Um, Pete. We have something to tell you." Patrick said, looking at the other two.
"Well fucking tell me! What is going on?!" I screamed. Patrick mumbled something. "What?" I asked, getting frustrated. I'm in pain, I'm confused and I wanted answers. He mumbled something a little louder. "Speak the fuck up!" I yelled. I felt a pain in my teeth.
"You're a vampire." Andy finally said, loud enough for me to hear.
"Oh, well that explains ever-WHAT!?" I jumped up, again, hitting the ceiling and falling to the ground. I've got to stop friggen doing that!
"Beckett turned you." Patrick said. I thought back to when he bit me... but I didn't remember anything past passing out.
"Is that why I can see almost perfectly in the dark?" I asked. Patrick nodded. "And I seem to have extra leg strength?" Nodded again. "And my teeth were hurting when I was getting angry?" Nodded again. I sighed.
"What are we going to do?" I asked
"Well, I've been researching some stuff on how to keep vampires under control, in case anything like this happened. I think I know how to handle it. Theres a list of ingredients they say that if you feed them to a vampire, they should be able to keep their conscience and not loose control and bite someone."
"Will it work?" I sighed.
"We can hope so." Patrick shrugged. He turned to Joe. "Joe, go into my room and into my filing cabinet. Under "R" for recipe, theres a list of ingredients. Get it now and go get as many of them as you can at the 24-hour supermarket downtown. There won't be any Dandies out, they're still regrouping and celebrating. As far as we know, they think Pete is dead, and its probably good we keep it that way for as long as possible." Joe nodded and ran off. He turned to Andy "Andy, go clear a space in the basement, Hell have to sleep in there for tonight. Tomorrow, we'll figure something else out." Andy nodded and went downstairs. He walked over to me. "Okay, now Pete, I want you to get up very slowly and very carefully."
I started to push myself up a little. I slowly put my hand down and pushed up. When I had to use my legs, I tried to use very little leg force, but I was up as fast as I would have been normally. Patrick looked me up and down.
"How do you feel?" He asked.
"I dunno... fine I guess." I shrugged. I went to take a step.
"No!" He yelled. I stopped.
"What?"
"Look, its obvious that you're not used to your leg strength. Just from trying to stand up, you hit the ceiling. Taking a step would rebound you. It'll be like theres a lack of gravity." I nodded. It makes sense... I guess. "Take a step like you would normally tip-toe." He told me. I tried and nothing happened, except I was able to take a normal step. "Okay, remember to walk like that if you can."
"Alright." I started to 'tip-toe' around, trying to get used to it. Andy walked back into the room.
"Okay, theres a space all cleared out in the basement." He said.
"Good." Patrick looked at his watch. "You should probably get down there. You've got about a half an hour until dawn, give or take."
"Alright..." I just agreed. I was still pretty much in shock over the fact that I was... technically dead. My life is over... literally and metaphorically.


--------
So there unlucky thirteen. Unlucky for Pete and The Dandies. lol I'll post another chapter of Kid In A Candy Store Soon.
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story