Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Time, Truth, And Heart…

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

YAY! *insert applause here*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-29 - Updated: 2008-08-29 - 2915 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty Seven: Time, Truth, And Heart…
I Look At You And Smile Because I’m Fine…
~The Killers

“Don’t take him to a strip bar.”

“Why not Kels?”Pete said, smirking.

I glared.

“Don’t. Fucking. Do. It.”

He laughed and patted my head. I grimaced.

“It’s his last night as a bachelor…let him have a little fun.”Travis said, emptying his beer bottle.

I sighed.

“Fine…but please, have him back and SOBER for the wedding.”I said, giving up.

“…And the HONEYmoon?”Dirty said.

I blushed brightly.

“Yeah…that too.”I mumbled.

“Give us a minute guys.”My Baby said, FINALLY walking into the living room.

They went out to Pete’s car.

I sighed as he put his arms around my waist, pressing a light, gentle kiss on my forehead.

I put my arms around his skinny frame and pressed myself to him and pressed my cheek to his chest.

“I miss you already.”I whispered.

“I don’t have to go.”He said softly, against my hair.

“Mmm.”I said, lifting my head and kissing him softly.

We nearly had a makeout session when one of the guys interrupted us.

“Come on!” Pete hissed. “Ashlee and the girls are waiting for you too. Besides, you can’t see each other until the wedding.”Pete said to me.

I sighed and pouted. William smiled.

His warm pale hand gently lifted my chin so that he was gazing into my eyes. I relaxed.

“Don’t worry…if they take me to any strip club, you’ll be the only one on my mind.”He said.

I sighed and leaned my face into his hand.

“I better be the only girl to touch you, kiss you and hold you too.”

“Again, don’t worry…you’re the only one.”He whispered, then kissed me softly.

I smiled as we pulled away. He hugged and kissed me a bit longer until the guys almost had to physically pick him up and chunk him into the trunk.

I waved as they drove off honking, All Time Low blasting out of their car.

I sighed and went to get dressed for my bachelorette party.

I just put on a pair of William’s skinny black jeans and my ‘I Like Cupcakes’ t-shirt with a dog on it. I put on some makeup and teased my hair a little, putting it into a side ponytail.

I grabbed my phone and got into my car and went to Pete’s house where they were.

I pulled into the familiar driveway and parked beside Jessica’s car.

Ashlee let me in and I said hey to my girlfriends.

We had a few drinks before going to the REAL party, at Pete’s other club in Chicago called ‘Arma Angelus’. (I.E.: Pete’s first band before F.O.B.)

When I got home from my bachelorette party, I took a shower, grabbed my baby Juno, and went to bed, draming of our wedding day.

~The Big Day~

“Come on, traditions schmatritions! Lemme see my baby!”

“No! Now hold still!”Angie said, on the verge of ripping out my hair.

I sighed and frowned as Angie and Courtney did my hair and makeup.

“Grr.”I growled softly.

The girls laughed. They LOVE torturing me. Gah.

“Bill’s coming!”Jessica said, running into the room.

“Well, keep him out!”Ashlee said, helping her lock the door.

“Why’s the door locked?”William said, his voice muffled.

I pouted. “Pwease?”

The girls gave me a SUPER DEATHGLARE!!!!!!! dadadadaaaaa!

“Eeek! Okay…”I said, shrinking a little in my chair as they made me pretty.

“Let me in!”

“No!”

“Kelsi!”He whined.

“See?”

“NO! Tell him bye or something.”Katy said.

I sighed.

“Hey baby.”I said, pressing myself against the door.

“Hey. I can’t wait till I see you, love.”

“Same here baby, well, I gotta get ready.”

“Me too, I love you.”

“Love you too.”

They finally got down with my hair and makeup then helped me get into my dress carefully.

I was afraid to look at myself in the mirror, in case I would faint.

“Oh my goodness! You look gorgeous.”Mrs. Beckett said, coming into the room.

“Thanks.”

“He won’t be able to keep his eyes off of you.”Mrs. Beckett said.

“Or his hands.”Jessica said with a wink.

I blushed.

The girls left Mrs. Beckett and I to go greet the guests and check on the guys.

“Darlene?”I said, using Mrs. Beckett’s name.

“Yes sweetie?”She said, lacing up the back of my dress.

“Um, do you think it’d be okay if I asked David if he could give me away? He’s the only father figure I have left.”

“I think he’d love that.”She beamed.

I smiled.

“Let me call him to come in here.”She said, grabbing her phone.

Thank God for cell phones and William’s Mom.

Five minutes later, David, William’s Dad, walked into the room.

“Everyone’s waiting for you and—“

I slowly, awkwardly, spun around.

“You look beautiful.”He said.

I smiled. “Mr. Beckett, would you do me the honor in walking me down the aisle?”

“I would be honored.”He said, helping me off the stool.

“They’re playing the wedding march, come on!”Hayley said.

My heart began to speed up a little and my stomach did backflips.

“Ready?”Mr. Beckett said.

I sighed and nodded. He linkd his arm with mine and Mrs. Beckett gave me my bouquet while wiping some stray tears.

We walked out of the room. When we got into the part of the church where everyone was, I could only see William. I saw him gasp and the way he looked at me was indescribable.

It was a mixture between love and awe.

I smiled and winked.

The wedding march was so slow I thought I was going to run to him.

I finally got to him and held his hands after giving my bouquet to Courtney. As the preacher spoke, all I could focus on was William. He looked so amazing, as usual.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of William Patrick Beckett and Kelsi Nicole Baker,” The minister took a short breath, holding onto the bible, scanning the crowd as he continued.

"Marriage is a promise, made in the hearts of two people who love each other, which takes a lifetime to fulfill. Within the circle of its love, marriage encompasses all of life's most important relationships. A wife and husband are each other's lover, teacher, listener, critic, and best friend. It is into this state that Kelsi and William wish to enter. If anyone present can show just cause as to why this couple may not be legally joined in the bonds of holy matrimony, you should now declare it, of hereafter hold your peace."

William and I both sighed in relief when noone said anything, but Pete and Ashlee’s baby began to cry.

“The couple have written vows they would like to say.”The minister said.

“William,”I said, my voice breaking. “I love you so much. We’ve been together for a year and a half and I want us to have many more years together. When our friends first introduced us, I knew you’d be The One. It was hard, for a while, but we finally got it together.”I said, a tear falling. “And, I’m so glad we found each other.”

“Now William.”The minister said.

His eyes locked onto mine with so much intensity I got hot under his gaze.

“Kelsi, you are so amazing. You are the love of my life, my everything and I think this is appropriate for today. Music to hear, why hear’st thou music sadly? Sweets with sweets war not, joy delights in joy. Why lov’st thou that which thou receiv’st not gladly, or else receiv’st with pleasure thine annoy? If the true concord of well tuned sounds, By unions married, do offend thine ear, they do but sweetly chide thee, who confounds in singleness the parts that thou shouldst bear. Mark how one string, sweet husband to another, strikes each in each by mutual ordering; Resembling sire, and child, and happy mother, who all in one, one pleasing note do sing; Whose speechless song, being many, seeming one, sings this to thee, “Thou single wilt prove none”.”He finished.

Tears were in my eyes.

"William, do you take Kelsi to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you love, honour, and cherish her, in good times and in bad, and do you promise to stay true to her as long as you both shall live?" William turned to me, lifting our hands higher between us, gazing deeply into my eyes.

"I do."

"Kelsi, do you take William to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you love, honour, and cherish him, in good times and in bad, and do you promise to stay true to him as long as you both shall live?" I bit my lip gently, the way I do when I want to smile, but its hurts to do so becuase I've been smiling all day long.

"I do."

" Kelsi and William, may you pledge to each other to be loving friends and partners in marriage. To talk and to listen, to trust and appreciate one another; to respect and cherish each other's uniqueness, and to support, comfort, and strengthen each other through life's joys and sorrows. May you promise to share hopes, thoughts, and dreams as you build your lives together. May your lives be ever intertwined, your love keeping you together. May you build a home that is compassionate to all, full of respect and honour for others and each other. May your home be forever filled with peace, happiness, and love. Now, repeat these words after me."

"I, William, take you, Kelsi, to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forth, to love, honour, and cherish, to comfort and respect, in sorrow or in joy, in hardship or in planty, so long as we both shall live," William spoke, rubbing the backs of my hands with his thumbs.

"I, Kelsi, take you, William, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forth, to love, honour, and cherish, to comfort and respect, in sorrow or in joy, in hardship or in plenty, so long as we both shall live." My eyes were shining over with tears. From the corners of my eyes, I noticed a few of our guests, as well as Jessica, Courtney and Hayley dabbing at theirs with tissues.

"The ring is the symbol to which into which your two lives are now joined in an unbroken cirle, in which, wherever you go, you will return to one another." Hemmy nudged William's left leg, earning a chorus of 'aww' from our guests, as William bent down and plucked the ring from the velvet pillow the bulldog carried.

"Kelsi, I offer this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion. Let it always be a reminder of my vows to you," William said, slipping the white gold ring onto my finger, bending his head and kissing the spot where the ring was placed. A tear slipped down my cheek, but I let it be. Juno came out from behind Courtney, ringbox in mouth. I bent down as he dropped it into my palm. I removed the ring, before letting him have the textured box back.

"William, I offer you this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion. Let it always be a reminder of my vows to you." I slipped the ring onto his finger, upturning his hand and kissing his palm, before letting it rest in mine once more.

"Kelsi and William, may your home be a haven of peace and your relationship be one of truth and understanding. May you enjoy length of days, fulfillment of hopes, and peace and content of mind as you, day by day, live and fulfill the terms of this covenant you have made with one another. And now, for as much as you have made your vows, each to the other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving your rings, I pronounce that you are husband and wife. William, you may kiss your…”

William gently cupped my cheeks, giving me the sweetest kiss imaginable.

…bride." the minister smiled as he finished off the ceremony.

He took my hand and walked down the aisle with me, past all our clapping, cheering and crying guests, into the reception hall at the other end of the church.

-Wedding Party-

“You guys look made for each other.”Courtney said, as she and our flower girl, Amy, came over to us.

“Thanks.”We said.

“You are just too cute for words Amy.”I said.

“Thanks.”She said, smiling, with two teeth missing.

We smiled.

We greeted our guests.

Soon the reception was in full swing, with My Chemical Romance, Cobra Starship and Panic At the Disco having taken the stage. We had just had all the toasts, and cut the cake, which meant that it was time for William and I to have our first dance. As Fall Out Boy took their positions on the stage, William and I glided out onto the dancefloor.

"You were the only face I'd ever known. I was the light from the lamp on the floor, and only as bright as you wanted me to be" Patrick started crooning, as William and I started a gentle waltz, one of his hands on my hip, rubbing between the bone and my stomach, the other hand on my lower back; my arms linked behind his neck.

"But I am no gentleman, I can be a prick, and I do regret more than I admit. You have been followed back to the same place I sat with you drink for drink. Take the pain out of love, and then love won't exist. Everything we had, everything we had, everything we had, everything we had. Oh, it's still there," Patrick continued, winking at us as we continued swaying.

"It was the only place I'd ever known. Turned off the light on my way out the door. I will be watching wherever you go, through the eyes of a fly on the wall. You have been followed back to the same place I sat with you drink for drink. Take the pain out of love and then love won't exist. Everything we had, everything we had, everything we had, everything we had. Oh it's still there, it's still there, well you've seen for yourself the way it's played out. For him she is blinded, for her he is blinded, for her." William and I smiled at the change in lyrics.

"I am no gentleman, I can be a prick. And I do regret more than I admit. You have been followed back to the same place
I sat with you drink for drink. Take the pain out of love, and then love won't exist.

Everything we had, everything we had,
(you have been followed, you have been followed.)
everything we had, everything we had.
(you have been followed, you have been followed.)
Everything we had, everything we had,
(you have been followed, you have been followed.)
everything we had...

I'll be with you wherever you go, through the eyes of a fly on the wall." As Patrick and the boys finished playing, William and I ended our first dance as a married couple.

“How do you feel Mrs. Beckett?”He whispered as he held me close, while we swayed to Jacks Mannequin.

“So wonderful Mr. Beckett. Like I could stay in your arms and never let go.”

He smiled and we kissed.

“Same here. I’m so glad we’re finally married.”He said softly.

I nodded, resting my head against his chest. After a couple songs, someone tapped my shoulder.

“May I cut in?”William’s Dad said.

“Yes you may.”I said, smiling.

I danced with William’s dad as William danced with his mom.

“I want to let you know how happy I am that he found someone like you.”

“Well, he makes me so happy and I want to do the same.”

“You already do. I know it.”He said, spinning me back into my husbands arms.

He smiled down at me and dropped a kiss on my forehead.

“Where are we going on our honeymoon?”I said, looking up at my love.

“It’s a surprise.”He said, with a sneaky smile.

I pouted. He laughed like an angel and kissed me again.

William looked behind me briefly. “I think Wentz wants to dance with you.”

I looked and saw him making puppy dog eyes at me.

I smiled and winked. “Mmmmkay, only if he’ll leave us alone.”

He smiled.

We kissed and I lifted my dress a little and walked over to Pete.

“My, my, you look gorgeous.”He said, taking me into his arms. I smiled.

“Thank you, Petey.”

He smiled.

“It sucks that you’re married now.”Pete said, teasing.

“Why?”

“Now I can’t cheat on Ashlee with you.”He said, with his trademark smile.

“When have you done that?”

“In my mind.”He said, with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. “Poor Petey.”

We laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story