Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

I’ll Swim The Ocean For You…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

whooootttt I'M BACK BITCHES!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-01 - Updated: 2009-01-01 - 1393 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty Eight: I’ll Swim The Ocean For You…
I’ll Swim The Ocean For You, The Ocean For You, Whoa….Kelsi…
~Metro Station

William and I woke up pretty early to catch our flight. When they called our flight, he quickly put his hands over my ears so that it was muffled, but I thought they said “Flight 146, Chicago O’Hare to London, England”, but I wasn’t sure.

We got on the plane and he lifted up the armrest so he could put his arm around me.

He took my left hand and kissed it. FIRST CLASS BABY! W00T!

I smiled. “Will you ever tell me where we’re going?”

“Nope, you’ll find out when we get there.”

I sighed.

“I promise.”He said softly, kissing the top of my head.

“We’re married.”I sang softly.

He smiled and hugged me.

I fell asleep with my head against his chest and what seemed like five minutes to me, William woke me up.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

“How long have I been asleep?”

“Nearly twelve hours.”

“Oh God, I’m sorry baby.”

“It’s okay. We have five hours and then we’ll land.”

I nodded.

~Five Hours Later~

“We are now landing. Please remain seated and seat belts fastened.”The pilot on the intercom said.

As soon as we landed, we unbuckled ourselves, grabbed our stuff, and stepped off of the plane.

William and I left the airport in a taxi.

“Now, will you PLEASE tell me where we are?”I said.

“Fine, look over there.”He said, pointing.

I glanced out of the window and saw a double decker bus with the british flag on it.

“NO WAY! NOWAYNOWAYNOWAY!”I said.

William and the cab driver laughed.

“London? That means—“

“Abbey Road.”William finished.

I smiled like a geek.

“Oh my gosh.”I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and put his arm around me.

We finally got to our hotel. The bellboy took us up to the ‘Royal Suite’.

“Wow.”I gasped as he carried me over the threshold.

Our suite was HUGE!

We had a living room, two bathrooms, a fully stocked kitchen and we had a HUGE bedroom with a canopy over the bed, candles and roses everywhere!

He gently set me down and I immediately ran around, looking at everything as he was helping the bellboy with our bags.

“OHMYGODBILLCOMEHERE!!!!”I screeched.

I heard him laugh and say “My crazy wife” to the bellboy as he tipped him.

“What is it, baby?”William said, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

“Look, the lights on that building over there say ‘Congratulations William and Kelsi Beckett’.”I said, smiling and pointing as he kissed my cheek.

“Baby, are you coming back inside?”William said, as he began to go back inside the room from the balcony.

“Yeah Bilvy, just a sec.”

I turned back to face the city, breathing in the “British air”.

I smiled to myself at everything that’s happened in the past couple of years. Who would ever think I would be happily married to THE William Beckett?

Shit…not me.

I sighed and walked back into the room, where my man was unpacking stuff and I put my arms around him, kissing the back of his neck.

I could see him smile from the mirror that was across the room from us.

I sighed and let go of him, spinning around and falling back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling of the hotel room.

“I need some Beckett lovin’.”I whimpered, pouting as I looked at my gorgeous husband.

He smirked and looked at me with those sexy eyes before he crawled onto the bed with me.

“Really now?”He said, laying beside me and taking my hand in his.

“Mmhmm.”I said, looking into his eyes.

He smiled and then kissed me softly.

Then, swiftly, he pulled me on top of him so that I was straddling him, looking down at him.

I cupped his face with my hands, leaned down and kissed him passionately, he smiled against my lips.

Then, I leaned back up suddenly and pouted.

“Aww…what is it baby?”William said, a smile on his lips.

“Well…it’s just that…no…”

“What?”He said, the smile turning into a look of concern.

“…welll…Bilvy…”I said, twirling a piece of his hair around my finger, then I leaned down to his ear. “You’re wearing waay too many clothes.”

“Oh.”He said, laughing.

I nodded and scooted off of him so that I could watch him get undressed. I knew he knew I was watching him, and he got off of the bed and stripped slowly, letting me take in everything.

His shirt seemed to come off in slow motion and I saw the wide expanse of his perfect, pale skin. I looked at his face and nearly lost it when I saw the look he was giving me…like it was only meant for me and noone else.

I sucked in a breath and I was on the verge of jumping his bones when he took his sweet, precious time taking off his fucking clothes.

I gripped the bed sheets when he slowly began removing his belt. “Baby…”I whined, lust dancing in my eyes, as in his.

He saw the frustrated look on my face and chuckled.

He sped up his undressing and when he was down to his boxers, I gave him a little striptease of my own. wink wink.

“William, baby, can you help me? My bra latch is stuck.”I said, falsely pouting, my back to him and I was looking over my shoulder.

“Sure.”He said, getting up and coming over to me.

He trailed his fingers down my spine slowly, making me shiver with anticipation.

Then, he leaned down and gently kissed my neck, then my shoulder, and then my neck again as I felt his long, graceful, very skilled fingers unlatch my bra.

“Sit on the bed.”I whispered, not turning towards him. I felt him move away from me and heard the bed squeak.

I took a deep breath as I let the bra fall off of me and I heard William make a sharp intake of breath.

I bit my lip and breathed in deeply as I turned around slowly, us both completely nude.

His eyes went wide and he looked me up and down as I slowly walked over to him and sat on his lap with my legs on either side of him, straddling him, as he sat up.

We got going and well…you know what happened next.

----------------------------

I sighed a couple of hours later when we were just laying on the bed, holding hands.

“That was the most amazing…”I trailed off with a sigh.

“Mmm, yeah, it was amazing. Spectacular actually.”William mumbled, kissing my bare shoulder softly.

“We’re married.”I breathed, breaking the blissful silence.

He smiled. “We sure are, wife.”

I smiled and cuddled up to him, pressing my cheek to his bare chest, intertwining our fingers.

I suddenly felt tears well in my eyes and they began falling on his chest.

“Baby, what’s wrong?”He said, concern in his voice.

“Nothing.”I sighed, sniffling.

He lifted my head and looked at me with worry in his eyes. “Did I hurt you?”

I smiled at his silly worrying. “No Bilvy…it’s just that our wedding was so beautiful and we’re here and…”

I began bawling again.

“Oh…”He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my sobbing form. “Then why are you crying, my beautiful girl?”

“I’m not sad. I’m fucking happy.”I said, hiccupping through the tears.

He laughed again and buried his face in my hair, whispering sweet, silly and naughty things in my ear until I started laughing.

He laughed along with me and kissed me again, before joining me in a pleasant sleep.


***********

I'm sorry it took me sooooo long to do this but i knew it'd make u all happy if i returned!!!
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story