Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Folie a Deux

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

oooh, add a new british guyyyyy

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-01 - Updated: 2009-01-01 - 1568 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty Nine: Folie a Deux

Mr. Sandman Showing His Demon, He Walks Into The Room Walls Lean In To Listen…
~Fall Out Boy


I stared up at the building of the Abbey Road studio in awe, unable to believe I was looking at the exact building The Beatles recorded in.

“’Ello there.”

I snapped out of it and looked at the man leaning up against the building.

“Oh, hello.”I said, blushing. He was good looking.

“’Ello, are you going to stare or go inside?”

“You mean, they’ll let people inside?”I said.

He smiled. Nice smile. “Of course, Miss…?”

“Oh. I’m a Mrs. I’m Kelsi Beckett.”

“Beckett? Married to William Beckett?”He said.

I nodded.

“Well, congratulations.”The friendly British man said.

“Thank you…?”

“Oh, Pardon me, I’m Robert. Robert Pattinson.”He said, giving me a breathtaking crooked smile.

I knew where I’ve seen him. He was in the Twilight movie.

“Nice to meet you, Edward…I mean, Robert.”I said, with a slight smirk.

He smiled and laughed.

“Nice to meet you too.”He said, holding out his hand, and I accepted it, shaking his hand.

“Want me to give you a tour?”He gestured to the building.

“Yes please.”I said, smiling.

He opened the door for me and we walked inside.

Rob was very polite as he showed me around the building.

“So…where is your husband?”

“Oh, um, he still at the hotel. I left early, I wanted to have an adventure by myself. We had a…long night and he was still asleep.”I replied with a slight blush, remembering last night.

“Well, it’s not too smart for a pretty lady like yourself to be alone in these parts.”He said, and I blushed when he called me pretty. “But I’ll keep you safe.”

“Well, thank you.”I said.

He nodded, smiling.

“So…do you usually do this for fans?”I said, as he led me up the stairs.

“Not usually. I give exceptions to beautiful women every now and then.”

I held up my left hand to show him my ring.

“I know…just giving you a compliment.”

I smiled. “Thanks, again.”

He smiled.

“Would you like to go out to coffee?”Robert asked me, as I was looking at the many guitars cluttering the corner of the room.

I looked up. “Yeah, I’d like that.”

We left the studio and got into a waiting taxi that took us to Café Delamonte.

I excused myself when my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Kelsi? Where are you?”William’s groggy voice asked.

“Oh, I wanted to explore London a little bit and I’m at a Café right now.”

“Which Café? I’ll join you.”He said, I could hear him pulling on his jeans.

“Oh, no, baby, you don’t have to do that. I’m having coffee with a friend who showed be around Abbey Road studios.”

“Oh, okay. Well, I love you.”He said.

“I love you too. I’ll see you soon.”

“Okay, babe, bye.”

“Adios.”I replied, hanging up.

“Was that your husband?”Robert asked, when I returned to the table.

“Yeah.”I said. “He wanted to know where I was.”

Robert nodded and sipped his coffee.

“So…Rob…may I call you Rob?”I inquired.

“Sure, you can call me anything. Edward…Rob…Robert…anything but Bert, that’s ghastly.”He said.

I laughed a little bit. “Okay Rob…is it true that you are dating Kristen Stewart?”

He chuckled. “Not at all.”

“Okay…how about this? Are you seeing Joe Jonas’s girlfriend?”I said.

“Well…you see, that’s complicated.”He motioned me to come closer. I got closer.

I couldn’t believe I was so close to him.

“I dated her…for a while, but then we broke it off. We’re just friends, but I think she wants to be more when I’m perfectly happy with friendship.”He said softly, while we were still close up.

“Oh.”I breathed.

“Yeah.”He said.

I saw his eyes flicker to my slightly parted lips, then back to my eyes. I was beginning to get lost in his eyes…again. I straightened up slowly.

“So…about this so called New Moon movie…”I began.

He smiled.


--------------

“William, baby? I’m back.”I said, as I entered the hotel room.

No greeting.

“Hmm…William?”I said, walking into the bedroom.

Nothing.

“Where did he go?”I whispered to myself.

I glanced around until I found a note.

My Dearest Kelsi,

I’ve gone to explore London town myself for a bit, I’ll be back very soon…I might even be back once you find this. Don’t worry, I’ll be back shortly.

Love,
William

I smiled and folded the note, placing it in my purse, next to where Robert wrote his number for me.


--------------*

William Beckett paid the cab driver as they pulled up the the Abbey Road studios, where his wife had been just hours earlier.

“Hmm…”He said to himself as he walked inside.

He looked around a bit, took a few pictures, then left to grab some coffee at Café Delamonte.

“Bill?”

He turned around at the counter.

“Well, hell. William Fucking Beckett.”The short bleach blonde said with a confident smirk. A taller male’s arm was slung around her shoulder, looking as confident.

“B-Britney?”William said, taking in her new appearance. She had major cosmetic surgery done, just about everywhere. “What are you doing here?”

“Vacay with my bf. Are you here with your band?”She said, then she took a look at the hand wrapped around his coffee.

“Not exact—“

“Oh my God…you got married? You douchebag! What ever happened to ‘I’m Never Getting Married, I’ll Be A Swinger Forever’?”Britney said with an absolutely fake pout on her extremely glossed lips.

“Well, I thought it was time to settle down with Kelsi—“

“Kelsi?! That bitch?”

“Hey! She’s not a bitch! She’s my wife and the love of my life.”William said, disgusted with his ex from long ago.

She rolled her heavily mascara’ed eyes. “Whatev’. I’m just glad it’s her and not me. Plus, you sucked in the sack…unlike Trey here, who is an animal in bed.”

“Trey” responded to that by smirking, calling William a “Pretty Boy” and then kissing Britney like Hemmingway Wentz eating a bone.

William looked at them disgustedly and left, because they were causing lots of attention.


--------------*

I heard the hotel room door open and heard William call me.

“Hold on Bilvy.”I said, changing out of my jeans and sweater to my pajama pants and old ‘Remember Maine’ t-shirt before tying my hair into a messy side ponytail and walking into the living room.

“Hey ba—“I was cut off by William kissing me sweetly.

“Thanks.”I replied, breathless. He just smiled and handed me a bouquet of roses.

I smiled.

“Where have you been?”I said.

“I had a little adventure of my own.”He said, a hidden smile playing on his lips.

“Oh no, that smile. I know that smile. You’re up to something aren’t you?”

“Who? Me? No, never.”He said.

I rolled my eyes.

“But guess who I ran into when I was getting coffee?”William said, sitting on the couch with me.

“Who Bilvy?”I said.

“Britney.”I stiffened at that whore’s name.

“Uhhuh…why?”

“She was on a ‘Vacay’ with her ‘bf’ named ‘Trey’.”He said, using tons of air quotes.

“Okay, I get it, stop.”I giggled, grabbing his hands.

“So, she proceeded to slam talk you, I came to your defense because she called you a bitch and I said you aren’t and that you’re my wife and the love of my life, then she said whatever, and that she’s glad it was you and not her because I was crap in the sack unlike Trey who’s an…”He shuddered. “…Animal. Probably a raccoon, anyway…”I looked at him funny and laughed. “What? He looked like a raccoon, anyway, they proceeded to kiss like Hemmy chewing a bone.”

“Well, she was wrong about one thing.”I said, holding his hands in mine.

“What’s that?”He said.

“You are fucking fantastic in the sack.”I whispered before kissing him.

I felt him shiver at my words as I kissed him.

“So, what’s the plans for tonight?”I said, when we finally pulled away.

“I was thinking maybe staying here and watching you grind on me all night.”William said with a sexy smirk.

I immediately got all hot and goosepimply at that idea, but shook it off. “No, now we did that last night and the night before. We need to go out.”

“Hmm…okay…I liked my idea more though.”

“Trust me, I did too.”I agreed.

“But, go get dressed in your Sunday best and I’ll make a call.”Bill said, already pulling out his phone.

“Ooh, a call? To who?”

“You’ll find out soon.”He said, shooing me into the bedroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story