Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Episode 1: Robinson and Scarlet

Intro

by sky01 1 review

After the encounter with Tibor (Past, Present and Future)Robinson was thrown in jail, but he then escapes, and is now looking for something or rather someone and will not rest until he has them, an...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-29 - Updated: 2008-08-30 - 190 words - Complete

1Exciting
This is the 1st episode of the 3rd season (written) of Delilah and Julius, as you may not already know the one and only and I will be writing episodes for our 3rd season of D&J, and all the credit goose to her for thinking of this awesome idea, anyways I hope you all enjoy our written episodes.

Robinson & Scarlet

(At the GIB jail)

Robinson: I need to get out of here, I have one more thing to do, NO, one more thing I MUST do, one more thing I must HAVE, something I’ve longed for……

(Meanwhile…………..)

A GIB security guard is clanking his metal club against each sell his passes by, making sure each prisoner is in place, also whistling a familiar tune.

Robinson: Hey! You over there!

Guard: Me?!

Robinson: Yeah you! Come over here!

Guard: Okay?

As soon as the security guard got close enough, Robinson then took charge, he grabbed the guy by his tie and hit him hard in the head knocking him out cold, then taking his key and unlocking his sell performing his great escape.

Robinson: My search has now begun…………
Sign up to rate and review this story