Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Paper Planes

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Duncan talks to Rose, Noriko, and Katherine to get the scoop on all of them. (Going to stop story at 72-75 chaps. But don't worry, will start second one soon! ;))

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-08-30 - Updated: 2008-08-30 - 1430 words - Complete

0Unrated
Paper Planes:

I followed Rose around like a little puppy. Between her growing relationship with Pete and Noriko's new boyfriend, everyone is more interested in the lives of the workers here than British music. But where to start? Hm, both seem very interesting. I think about that for a while. Rose is much easier for me to get in touch with. So, I'll start with her first. I managed to find my best friend finishing up with her edits on her article. We are to start the timeline tomorrow. (Amazing now that Rosie is in love, our work is getting done faster than ever.) I lightly approached her. I had decided to try and sneak up on her. I was almost close when she blew my cover.

"I know what you want, Duncan!" she said to me. "I'll tell you if you only ask me." I stood up straight. Damn, how did she know? Oh well, might as well say it now.

"Rosie, sweetie!" I said to her.

"Yes?" she asked me.

"How was it last night?" I asked her boldly. I heard her giggling at me. I became really excited. Something big is coming, I can feel it! Rosie looked up at me innocently. She beckoned me closer to her. I followed in happily. She leaned in close to my ear.

"Petey and I did it twice last night!" Rose whispered happily. My eyes lit up in delight.

"Well go on!" I encouraged her. "Tell me more!" Rose smiled at me brightly.

"Is Vanessa around to listen?" she asked. I looked around quickly.

"No!" I said quickly. Rose's smile grew bigger.

"Okay then," she said. "I was trying to escape from Tony last night. Ran into Petey in my neighborhood park. One thing led to another and we ended up making out on the bench. Then he took me back to his hotel room and we did there twice."

"Oooo!!!" I said happily. Then, Rosie looked around for a bit again. Another bright smile came across her face. I became excited again. Something big is coming. I can just feel it! Here it comes! I braced myself for the news.

"And you know what," she whispered to me at last. She paused and giggled at me.

"Oh come on!" I said quickly. "Stop teasing me! Spill it!" Rose drew in a deep happy breath.

"I've fallen in love with Petey!" she announced at last. "I don't love Tony anymore. I love Petey and I just have to be with him now." There is was! I wanted to kiss and hug her for realizing the truth at long last! Instead, I smiled at her.

"I'm so proud of you!" I said to her. I hugged her close.

"Stop it now," Rose said to me in a joking way.

"Now all you have to do is dump that jerk and get with Pete!" I told her. Rose lightly pushed away from me.

"It's not that easy..." she told me. I looked at her sternly.

"Don't back out on me now, Rose Emily James!" I said to her. "You have come all this way! Don't go back on your own words!"

"It's not that!" she cut in. "I have to prepare myself to break up with Tony. And I mean mentally prepare myself! I want to be strong enough to go through dumping Tony and not change my mind at the last minute. Besides, Petey still has you-know-who to marry."

"Oh!" I said. "I see!" We both paused. "So," I said again. "What do you think you'll do with Ashlee?"

"Dunno," Rose said. "You know any good hit men?" I looked at her in fake surprise.

"You don't mean..." I replied. Rosie just kind of shrugged at me. We both went quiet at that one. We sometimes end up getting close to talking things we ought not to when we can't really stand anyone. Then comes the awkward silence and...

"I'm going to go bug Noriko about her boyfriend now!" I said quickly.

"You do that!" Rose agreed. Then, we both hurried off on our ways. Problem solved, as per usual!

I don't know much about Noriko now that's not a virgin anymore. She might be a gulp woman now! Maybe not. There's only one way to see now. I made my way over to Noriko's cubicle. She was fierce into her work. I lightly came up behind her and tapped her gently on the shoulder. Noriko whipped around to me glaring.

"What Sakura?!?" she yelled to me. "Quit being a little child and let me be!" I lightly backed up some.

"No, me Duncan," I said. "You Noriko!" She calmed down some.

"Oh," she said in a small voice. "Sorry!" I waited to talk for a good five seconds. Can't risk having my head bitten off. I like it where it is, thank you!

"So," I said at last. "What's your boyfriend name and where did you meet him?" Noriko raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why?" she asked me suspiciously. I shrugged at her.

"Just curious," I said. She didn't seem to believe me at first.

"His name is Kenji Wang!" Nori told me sternly.

"Oh, he's Korean, then?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" she said. "He gave me a ride home the first time we met."

"Really?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," Noriko replied. "While we were in the car, we talked for a while. He asked me if I was a virgin." My eyes grew big in shock.

"Tell me you didn't..." I began to say. Noriko quickly held up her hand to me.

"No, I didn't tell him!" she snapped quickly. "Instead I made him find out by dating me. I'm not stupid, you know!" I smiled at her impressed.

"I see now," I replied. "Well go on. What happens next?" Noriko happily went into detail about last night and this morning. I was intrigued. Our little Noriko was growing up. But yet, I was kind of torn in the middle. I wanted Noriko to be happy and keep growing up. However, I wanted her to be safe and happy at the same time. See why this a tough battle? Noriko held up her hands at me as if I was going to lecture her.

"Well go on!" she told me. "Lecture me! Tell me what a bad girl I am and I'm too young to be dating! Everyone else has! So go on! I can take it! I don't care anymore now! I love my Kenji and nothing is going to tear us apart!" I just shrugged at her.

"I'm not going to do that," I said to her. Noriko looked at me confused.

"Huh?" she asked me. I smiled at her kindly.

"If you're happy, then why should I interfere?" I asked her. "All I'm going to say is be careful." Nori relaxed some.

"Okay," she said. "I will!" I smiled and walked away. There, I did my good deed for the day.

I was walking around when I heard someone sobbing. Curious, I followed the sound. I came to the lovely Katherine's office. I peeked in quietly. My love was sitting at her computer crying. Knight to the rescue mode came on brightly in me at that mood. I straightened myself up and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" she whimpered to me. I gracefully opened the door and walked into her office. Katherine was drying her eyes from all of her tears. I quietly sat down at her desk. I took a while to admire my hot boss. Her tears make her look so beautifully human. Katherine looked up at me once most of her tears were wiped away.

"What do you want, Duncan?" she asked me as if she was trying to stay tough in front of me. But, I saw through her act.

"You want to talk about that?" I asked. Katherine just broke and started crying again. I lightly hugged her to my chest. She just cried there on me.

"It's my ex-husband!" my darling blurted out. "He e-mailed me saying that he was coming to see my girls. What am I going to do?" She broke down crying even more. I just lightly stroked her short reddish-brown hair.

"Shhh!" I whispered to her kindly. "It's okay now, I'm here." Katherine just cried even more on my shirt. I let cry there like a good man. I just smiled to myself kindly. I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm just a nice guy.

Been Dying to Tell You Anything You Want to Hear
Sign up to rate and review this story