Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 35

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

Jayde really gets on Mary's nerves.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-31 - Updated: 2008-08-31 - 448 words

0Unrated
"Well like everyone thinks I'm so beautiful but I always disagree with them." Jayde push her hair back. "I mean do you see me beautiful? Nope."

"Awww don't say that!" Gerard pleaded. "You are beautiful."

I ran my fingers through my hair. I was getting tired of this. It was only Jayde talking and the topic was on her. It was Jayde, Jayde, Jayde. I couldn't believe that she can be that up herself. She had a way of luring the guys into her trap. Ridiculous.

"It doesn't matter how beautiful you are, it's the inner beauty that counts." Frank had his arm around me. "Without Mary, I guess we wouldn't have gotten inspired with many things by her." Frank kissed my cheek.

I saw Jayde frown a little. "Well I wasn't saying that-" Jayde started off.

"Yea, I know." Gerard interrupted her and looked at me. "Demolition Lovers is about you."

I pressed my lips together. It was. I looked back at him.

"Awww that's so cute!" Jayde hugged Gerard which broke our eye contact. "Were you guys together or something?"

I froze. I peaked at Gerard who froze too. His face seemed to go through so many emotions as he looked at me.

Bob winced.

"Ah its getting late." Mikey said. "Jayde, you want me to drive you?"

"But we were-" Jayde started off.

"We're all tired." Frank said.

"Okay... I'll go home myself. I drove down here." She explained.

I watched them hug her and Mikey walked her to the door. Wow, I feel like old news. She can be like the new girl. The girl I use to be. I sighed.

"You okay?" Gerard asked when he sat next to me.

I nodded quickly.

"I'm really sorry about Jayde, I didn't know she'd be like that."

I sighed again. "No I can handle her. I just don't like remembering the past." I bit my bottom lip. I shouldn't have said that.

"You... don't like the past?" he seemed stunned.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean the past, like when we were teenagers..." he gulped, "When we were together?"

I looked at him dumbfolded. "No. Not that."

He sighed a relief, "Okay."

"I'm going to bed. It's been a long day." I stood up and stretched.

"Okay, well have a good sleep because tomorrow we're taking you out!" he grinned.

"Yipee!" I grinned back. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Mary, I love you, you know that?"

I turned trying not to look taken back. "Yea I know that." I slowly got upstairs and heard his muffled mumble that sounded like 'don't you love me anymore?'. I frowned and convinced myself that I was hearing things.
Sign up to rate and review this story