Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Fourteen years later

by Dondon1827 2 reviews

I know its weird to skip that much, please bear with me

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-31 - Updated: 2008-08-31 - 859 words

0Unrated
Told you I would post if I got a review. You all have the lovely Moonshyne to thank for that. So thank her! On with the story,


So I decided to skip years not months, or else the plot wouldnt have worked the way I wanted, heres what has been happening:

Gerard and Lyn-Z, although still in love decided to take a break from there relationship a few weeks ago while they focused on there careers. They still call and text eachother everyday.

Alicia didnt ever return to the bus that day and nobody knows why. She and Mikey talked a few times on the phone, they were going to try and sort things out when he was back from touring but she started ignoring him. After 3 years Mikey stopped trying to contact Alicia. He has dated 9 other girls over the past 11 years, but never loved one of them.

Ray and Christa broke up, they occasionally see eachother, none of them seem too upset.

Okay so on a happier note:

Bob and Katlyn got married. She practically lives on the bus with him.

MCR got a new Guitar tech, Greg

Jamia's final test went great, Frank is back on tour and so is Jamia. She hasnt spoken to Alicia since the day at the hospital, 14 years ago.


"Good morning Mrs.Bryar" Bob said, kissing Katlyn on the cheek as she walked inot the bus kitchen. She laughed, they had only been married 3 days but she felt like it was longer. "What is my gorgeous husband making me for breakfast then?" she asked sitting down at the table, closing her eyes and waiting for the smell of warm pancakes to fill her nose. "Captain Crunchy" Bob said as he placed a cereal bowl in front of her. She looked at the bowl, then back at him, he was being serious. She shrugged and started eating, "So what is on the agenda for today then?" she asked Bob, who sat down beside her. "Not much, we got a pretty relaxing day. Two interviews and one photoshoot, then were done" he said pouring himself some cereal too. "Morning lovebirds" Frank said coming into the kitchen in his boxers, followed by Jamia who had gotten dressed already. "Jamia, fancy doing some shopping today while the guys are getting interviewed?" Katlyn said, putting her bowl in the sink. "Of course, I love any excuse to spend Frankies money, Me and Alicia always used too..." She trailed off and her smile faded as she realised what she had said. "C'mon Mia, you cant still be upset, you have tried to apologise theres nothing more you can do" Frank told her. She knew he was right, she had tried so many times to apologise but Alicia was having none of it. The day at the hospital it was like Alicia just cut them all out of her life, just left without teling any of them. The only person she had spoke to was Mikey, they still loved eachother but even he didnt know where she was. She was confusing them all, why did she just leave without saying anything? Jamia had spent so many nights wondering this, but she never got any answers so she eventually gave up.

"Okay were going now, you guys going to be okay?" said Bob on his way out of the bus. Katlyn raised her eyebrow "Its just the mall Bob, Im sure we will be safe, unless the escalators decide to swallow me whole" she laughed. He rolled his eyes, kissed her and left with the rest of them. Jamia and her got ready for the mall and drove there in Brian's car he loaned them. They arrived and hit the shops. Out of the corner of her eye, Jamia could see somebody looking at her, they were pretending to read a comic book. She strained her eyes too see without making it obvious and she smirked when she saw it was Mikey. "Pssst, Katlyn, the guys must have gotten off early, theres Mikey he is spying on us" she whispered pointing at the man floating behind the comic book. They laughed as he tried to hide his face behind it. Jamia jumped out of sight and ran around the aisle opposite him. She sneaked up behind him and put her hands over his eyes "Well hello there Mr.Way" she boomed. Fingers were scrambling at Jamia's hands "Get off me please, I didnt mean to spy on you" said the voice frantically. Jamia let go and looked puzzled. "Jeez Mikey it was only a joke" she said as he turned around. "Mikey?" the boy questioned. From a distance it looked like him, but close up Jamia saw it was just a very good look a like. "Oh Im sorry, I thought you were a friend of mine" she said sheepishly. The boy thought for a moment then spoke "You said Mr.Way right?" Jamia nodded to this. "Then you called me Mikey, right?" the boy asked, again she nodded. He just looked at her, mouth open. "That means you know my dad"


A/N- Ohhhhh! More tomorow morning :D
Sign up to rate and review this story