Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Unexpected Return

by Dondon1827 2 reviews

James aint what you think. He has a secret partner!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-01 - Updated: 2008-09-01 - 1168 words

0TrainWreck
The guy's were into there second interview when Bob's phone got a text.
"Sorry" he whispered as he turned his phone off. Bad move. It was a text from Katlyn;
Make sure nobody is around the bus in about 15 minutes, were bringing someone important to see Mikey. See you soon
Katlyn x
After the interview Bob forgot to switch his phone back on. The guy's headed back to the bus and were sitting outside of it with Greg and a few other roadies, talking about Mikey's upcoming birthday.


Katlyn and Jamia were about 10 minutes away from the bus. "Im really going to get to see my dad?" James beamed. Jamia nodded, although James seemed happy she wasnt sure how Mikey would react. "How come after all your mom has said about Mikey you still want to meet him?" Katlyn asked.
"Well she told me all these awful things about you guys too, and you seem okay so I guess I will judge my dad for myself" he said, feeling bad his mom had said bad things about Jamia and Katlyn who were being really nice to him. They pulled up a few buses away from there own and got out. "Put your hood up" Jamia said to James who did as she said. They got past the few buses that were full of other bands and could see the back of their own. James took his hood down as they made there way to the MCR bus, not expecting to turn the corner and be staring at the face of his dad.
"Woah you found a mini Mikey, thats so cool!" Frank laughed, not knowing how true that was. The rest of them were just staring at this boy who had gone as white as a sheet. Jamia rushed James onto the bus while Katlyn made sure only the band came onto the bus. When everyone else had gone Gerard shut the bus doors.
"What the fuck is going on?" he asked, looking at James. Jamia sighed, she told them the whole story about James finding them at the mall. Everyone's mouths dropped open. "So I have a fucking son and she didnt even tell me?!" Mikey screamed angrily.

James jumped a little at Mikey's reaction "Please dont be mad at my mom, she wanted to tell you but she was scared you would tell her you didnt love her anymore" James said.
Mikey's head was crammed full of questions for this boy, but he knew he couldnt deal with the possible answers. "So you just expect me to let you waltz into my life and play happy families together?" he spat at James. Bob, who had been silent the whole time stepped in "Hey, Mikey its not James' fault. He is just a kid who wants to get to know his dad" he said.

Mikey didnt like the fact they were not on his side. "Well why dont you fucking take care of him then" he shouted. Bob was never one to take anybody's shit and he would always try and make people do the right thing, "Mikey you cant just run away from your responsibilities, face up to the fact you have a son that you need to look after!" Bob shouted.
Mikey knew he was right and he just put his head into his hands, "I know your right, and I really want to look after James but do you know how hard it will be?" he sighed. "C'mon Im sure he cant be that much trouble" Bob said, nudging James.
"You dont understand, none of you do. Its the fact that everyday I will be forced to see him and be reminded of Alicia" Mikey confessed. Gerard raised his eyebrow "But bro, I thought you hated her for all the lies and shit" he said.
Mikey scoffed "Your all just easy to fool. How could I hate Alicia? I know what she has done is bad, but it doesnt stop the way I feel about her" he said. James stepped in, "So you still love her then Mikey?" he asked. Mikey was somewhat dissapointed he hadnt called him dad, but he knew that would just complicate things. "I never stopped loving her" he said. James nodded, "Can I please use your bathroom?" he asked politley. Gerard nodded and showed him where it was, going back to Mikey in the front of the bus.

"Hey, its me"

"James? Did you do it?"

"Yeah, Im on the bus right now with them all"

"So what did you find out"

"They really dont hate her, I promise. Dad still loves her, he just told me"

"I knew you wouldnt let me down, so your sure they all still care about her?"

"Positive"

"Good boy, now you know what to do next"

"Yeah, I gotta go. Bye Cassie"


Flashback
"So Cassie you get out today. 3 years of time changed anything about you?" her cellmate asked her as she zipped up her bag. "Yeah. Its made me more determined to kill those bastards" she smiled a sickly sweet smile and left. On the way out she saw what she believed was Mikey so she hid out of the way. A patrol officer walked past and she asked him "Excuse me sir, who is that man over there?" she asked pointing over to the desk where he was standing. "Thats James, James Clark. He is always in here running away from his foster carers. Poor kid, his mother dumped him at birth after she and her 'celebrity' boyfriend had a fight" the officer told her. Cassie couldnt believe her luck, she had stumbled upon just the person she needed. When she was taken in by the police after that night at the pub, she called Greg, who had been her partner a while back when she was still reporting. She had asked him to find out information for her about them all and he had told her Alicia was planning an abortion. She musnt of gone through with it. Cassie walked over to the desk, boy could you tell he was Mikey's child. "Hi, Im Cassie, Im really sorry I heard that your mother abandoned you. Mine did too I know how you feel" she lied. The boy looked her up and down not saying anything. "What would you say if I told you I could get you out of here right now" she asked him. He just shrugged still not saying anything. "Okay then what would you say if I told you I knew were your parents were then" she said. Once again he didnt reply, just slumped his shoulders. Cassie was getting annoyed now. "Fine, what would you say if I told you I could help you get revenge on your parents then?" she asked. The boy smirked "I say bring it on"
End Flashback


A/N- Muhahaha. I will write the next bit and post tonight if I get reviews. I cant resist posting, its addictive :D
Sign up to rate and review this story