Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untold Paradox

Double Bluff Backfire

by Dondon1827 3 reviews

The end. Confusing Title ha.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-09-01 - Updated: 2008-09-01 - 1152 words

0Unrated
"Hold on I will ring him Gee, ask him were they are" Katlyn said from the back seat of the car.
"No, text him. He might not be able to answer his phone" Gerard replied.

Mikey dont trust James
Wer r you?
Kat x

"Okay I sent it, he should hopefully reply soon" she said putting her phone away. They kept on driving, looking out for any signs that could lead them to Mikey.


"James, get behind me, Im guessing your mom told you about Cassie" Mikey said standing in front of James.
He just scoffed "Ive never met the bitch so I wouldnt know"
"I dont understand, all that stuff you said.." Mikey told them. Cassie smirked at James,
"Well obviously Mikey, if I had said 'Oh hi, Im friends with Cassie the girl who tried to kill you all, I want my revenge on you can I come in' you would of never let me get close to you" he said, evil smile pasted on his face. Mikey couldnt believe he had been so foolish, just then he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. It was a text from the guys, he hid his phone as best he could while he texted back.

Too late. Graveyard on Laxer Street
Mikes x

He hoped to god they got here in time. They all knew what Cassie was capable of.


"Right step on it Gee, we need to get to the graveyard" Jamia said.
"Calm down, its only five minutes away" he said, looking at the clock. "Yeah but we all know what Cassie is like, who knows what she will do in those five minutes" Katlyn added.
Gerard realised she was right and put his foot down.


"So what do you want from me?" Mikey asked them both.
"Nothing really, were nearly done with you actually" Cassie said putting her hand into her jacket. Mikey's heart started racing as she pulled her hand back out.
"James be a dear and hold this for me" Cassie said handing him what she pulled out of her jacket. He took it and tossed it about in his hands.
"Dont play with that James, we dont want any accidents do we?" Cassie said, she was doing something behind the grave. Mikey, who was watching James carefully noticed he kept looking over to the big tree to the left of them, "What you looking at James?" Mikey said, trying to get on his good side.
"Shut up" James said, taking a firm grip on the object in hand. Mikey backed off, desperatley waiting for the guys to turn up. Cassie came back over and turned to James, "Ready to get your own back?" she asked him. He nodded his head and held up what he had in his hand. A gun. Mikey could feel the sweat forming on his forehead as Cassie came over to him, she tied a cloth blindfold around him "Dont move, or it will be worse" she whispered in his ear. He swallowed hard, he had never thought tonight would be his death.
He flinched and waited for pain as a bullet noise sounded through the air. But there was none, instead the blindfold was lifted off and he saw Cassie lying on the floor. Dead.


Gerard pulled up outside the graveyard and they all went inside, but stupidly they went the wrong way and were hunting round in the dark looking for Mikey, James and Cassie.


James dropped the blindfold and held the gun in his shaking hands. Mikey fell to his knees in front of his grandmothers grave "I knew you would protect me" he said looking at the ground.
"Well done James, you did it" said a familiar voice. Mikey couldnt believe his eyes when he turned around and saw Alicia holding their son who was sobbing.
"What the fuck is going on?" he asked. Alicia stood up and looked at him; "It started the day at the hospital. For some reason I just couldnt kill our baby, so I went on too have him but realised I couldnt handle it so I put him up for adoption. I thought that was the end of it, but one day he came and found me wanting to know who his parents were. He visited me often and one day when he ran away from his foster home he told me how a woman had asked him if he wanted to get revenge on us. The smart thing was he played along to find out information about her. That's when we made this plan. We were going to double bluff Cassie and I guess it worked" she said nodding her head towards the lifeless body on the floor.
Mikey was astounded by this "So you did all this just to kill Cassie?" he asked.
Alicia and James both nodded, "You think I was going to let her get away with what she put us through?" she said. Mikey didnt care what had happened in the past, it was right now that mattered, he put out his arms and hugged Alicia and James. A shrill scream filled the air and they all turned around. Jamia, Frank, Gerard, Katlyn and Bob were standing there, staring at Cassie's body on the floor. "What the fuck happened?!" Jamia said pointing at Cassie.
Mikey smiled "Its over, Cassie is gone and its all down to these two" he said looking at his wife and son. Mikey explained about the plan them two had made, "So James what exactly did Cassie say to you that day at the police station?" Gerard asked him.
"Something about getting revenge on my parents for dumping me, I had learned never to trust strangers so I played along thinking she would leave me alone but after I had met my mom she didnt. I told mom about it and thats when we made the plan. It took a long time, but it was worth it, that girl put you through so much, she was horrible." he said.
They couldnt actually believe how clever this little boy was. "So Mikey, whats happening with you and the 'family'" Bob asked.
"I think were going to try and sort things out, try and be a family" Mikey said.
"And what about Cassie?" Bob said as they all looked over at the body.
James answered that one, "I say, three cheers for sweet revenge"



A/N- Corny last line or what? Tbh I think that story was a bit of a rush like, but meh I enjoyed writing it. I may do a sequel or an update but if not Im afraid thats it folks. Hope you liked it. Dont worry Im working on another one that will be a lot more thought out and organised. I love you all who read and reviewed, means the world to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chow for Now.
Dondon x
Sign up to rate and review this story