Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Riddle Of Revenge. |Frerard|

Chapter Nine: Though I’m Hardly Worth Your Time.

by IntoHerKillingJar 4 reviews

Bert and Gerard are getting along prettty well ;] Also, yes, another update this quickly because i felt bad about leaving it so long :]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-09-03 - Updated: 2008-09-03 - 695 words

1Ambiance
Chapter Nine: Though I’m Hardly Worth Your Time.


“Gerard heard all of that?!”
“Yes he fucking heard it!”
“Shit.”
“You really are an idiot, aren’t you?” Bert said, then hung up.
I had locked my self in the bathroom and was sitting on the toilet seat, crying. There was a knock on the door.
“Gerard… open up please? I’m sorry.”
“You have nothing to be sorry for.” I said.
“I know, but uh. It was my idea to call him. Let me in.” I unlocked the door and opened it. My head down and my hair covering my face. Bert stepped forward and placed his hands on my shoulders then pulled my towards him. I let my arms hang down, my face buried in the crook of his neck. Bert didn’t say anything, he didn’t need to. He just needed to be there. He rubbed his hand up and down my back softly, which only made me cry more.
“Baby, don’t cry.” he whispered, rocking slightly. He took my hand and led me out the bathroom and into my bedroom. Bert pulled back the duvet and told me to lay down, I took my shoes off and got in. Bert did the same. He lay on his side next to me, running his hand over my chest.
“Gerard, Frank’s not worth all these tears.” Bert said, wiping my face with his thumb.
“Bert, am I really boring? And frigid? And a turn off?!” I asked, looking him in the eyes.
“No! Not at all! You’re actually one of the least boring people I know. Frigid? How does Frank know? If anyone should know, it’s me. I mean, Christ! We dated for long enough. And a turn off?! There is something seriously wrong with this boy if he doesn’t get turned on by you! Has he not looked at you properly or something?! Because, you, Gerard. I think you are the most beautiful guy I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Anyone would be so so so lucky to have you.” Bert looked me in the eyes the whole time he was talking. I could tell he was saying what he really thought and it was probably the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. But he’ll never know that.
“What’s so great about me?! Why would anyone be lucky to have me? I’m just me.”
“Exactly.” he said, quietly. He bent over me a little more and lowered his face to mine, kissing me softly on the lips.
“What was that for?” I asked, watching Bert with my eyes as he lay down close to me.
“For being you.” I smiled.
“Are we not going to the party anymore?”
“Not unless you want to?”
“Nah. I’m to comfortable here.”
“Good, me too.”
“Do you want to stay the night?” I asked, already being able to guess the answer.
“Yeah, sure.” he said, taking my hand and making me put my arm around his shoulders before he rested his head over my chest.
“Tomorrow, when we go into town.” said Bert. “I’m going to make you look drop-dead-gorgeous.”
“Good luck with that,” I laughed. “We’ll have to get up early.”
“Why?”
“Because, it’ll take a long time to make me ‘drop-dead-gorgeous.”
“No it won’t. It’ll take no time at all.”
“Why bother though?”
“To make Frank see what he’s missing out on!”
“He’s not missing out on much.”
“Yes he is! I’d love to have you as a boyfriend!” I sat up quickly, almost throwing Bert on the floor by accident.
“I have an idea!”
“What?!” said Bert, sitting up with me.
“You can pretend to be my boyfriend!” I said, grinning at him.
“Uh. Okay. But erm, what if I end up really liking you. I mean, it’s possible. If I’m pretending to be your boyfriend and all.”
“Oh. Yeah. Never-mind then.” Bert punched my lightly on the arm.
“Don’t worry! I’ll do it!” he said laughing before pushing me back down on the bed and cuddling closer.
Sign up to rate and review this story