Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bite Me

02. Meeting the Chicago Hunters

by WaYcEsTisLoVe 0 reviews

Kinda self-explanatory

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-04 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 509 words - Complete

0Unrated
"You heard me. Put her down."

"What interest is she to you?"

"I make a point to prevent the spilling of innocent blood." He answered simply.

"And what makes you think my blood is innocent?"

William looked back at me just as my head collided with his [head]. He stumbled backwards, holding his head.

I took this moment of vulnerability to kick him in the chest, hard. His back slammed against the opposite wall. He looked up at me, glaring.

"This will not be the last time we see each other, Anck Su Namun." He warned before vanishing.

Nursing the wounds on my wrists from being pinned to the wall, I slowly approached the group of four.

A man wearing a hat, hiding his strawberry blonde hair, and another with long, reddish brown hair and glasses were whispering excitedly and throwing me the occasional glance.

The vampire, the man Beckett referred to as Peter, seemed far less excited as he had a scowl on his face.

The one wearing the hat looked at "Peter" questioningly.

"Pete, you don't know who that is?" The vampire's eyes never left me.

"Should I, Patrick?" 'Patrick' looked over at me again.

"You're Anck Su Namun, aren't you?" Pete's eyes went wide.

"Yes. How did you know?"

Patrick and the other man both grinned at my confirmation.

"Well-"

"If you're Anck Su Namun, that means you are an Edora." Pete looked a bit skeptical about my authenticity, as though he thought me to be an imposter.

"I am, yes."

"Prove it."

I smirked before closing my eyes and focusing on reading Pete's thoughts and memories.

"From what I have seen of him, the hate you have for Beckett, Pete, is justified. He seems cocky, arrogant, and is certainly over-bearing. His turning you was just to prove he could, I'm sure. I imagine he isn't very happy with the fact you use Patrick's v-juice instead of drinking blood. And though Patrick invented the serum, which I personally commend him for, it was Andy's idea in the first place." I threw an acknowledging nod to the red-headed man now known as Andy.

Pete now looked satisfied. Patrick and Andy were once again deep in conversation.

The last man, to Pete's right, looked extremely confused and a little scared.

"How did you know all that?" Patrick and Andy stopped talking and stared at Joe as if he were insane.

"You're joking, right Joe?" Andy asked, hoping to play it off as a joke.

He [Joe] slowly shook his head.

Pete, obviously used to dealing with Joe's. . . Joeness in the past, took a deep breath before explaining.

"The Edoran are a race of half-human, half-vampires. Each Edora has a vampiric trait all their own. Hers, I'm assuming, is not only being able to read thoughts, but being able to rifle through another's memories and subconcious."

Pete let out the breath he had taken in and looked over at Patrick, who had managed to say that in a matter of five seconds, with wide eyes.

"Yeah... what he said."
Sign up to rate and review this story