Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > When It Rains It Pours

Chapter II

by ItRainsInWonderland 0 reviews

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Published: 2008-09-06 - Updated: 2008-09-06 - 573 words

0Unrated
No matter how much I tried, I couldn't sleep. How was I supposed to? I had woken up in a completely different time period. I was scared. Things seem to be so different. There are demons here. There's a half demon just across the camp fire. We never had demons in present day. At least, no one believed in them. I couldn't lay here any longer.

I got up and started to walk into the woods. This kind of natural beauty doesn't seem to exist in my time. It reminded me of a song. Before I knew it, I was deep in the woods singing the song.

(My Apologies by The Hush Sound)
"My apologies, dear
For all my mistakes and I’m sure to make more
Cause I forget to enjoy
Sunsets of dawn and the flowers of Spring

Forgive yourself cause I took pictures
Of everything that you’ve been missing
Now I won’t feel so bad
Forget the past and repeat it all
I’ll take some pictures for myself
Now you won’t feel so bad

My apologies, dear
For all my mistakes and I’m sure to make more
Cause I forget to enjoy
The small things in life I just let them slip by

Forgive yourself cause I took pictures
Of everything that you’ve been missing
Now I won’t feel so bad
Forget the past and repeat it all
I’ll take some pictures for myself
Now you won’t feel so bad "


When I realized how far I had wondered I found myself in some trouble. There was a large demon heading towards me. Before I could run I saw a little girl picking flowers. Even if I managed to get away I couldn't let her get hurt. The demon noticed her and changed direction. In an instant I had dove on top of the girl and taken the blow. She was crying and I wish that she wouldn't have to see me die. She was just a child. She shouldn't have to see it, but if it meant saving her life then I would do it. I lifted myself off of her and ordered her to run and not look back. I found the strength to lift myself to the ground and yelled to the demon to divert his attention. My vision started to blur. My hearing left me. I closed my eyes. I was going to die here and now.

There was a flash.

I opened my eyes and saw an angel. Beautiful. He looked at me. I fought for consciousness. My body swayed and I fell to my knees. My hands made the leaves on the ground make crunching noises. My vision once again failed me. I was losing too much blood. I strained to hear anything and when I did, I heard a sword unsheathed. Maybe this angel was no angel at all. Maybe he was another demon here to claim my life. I strained my ears again. I heard the sword cut through the air.

The feeling was intense. It was like nothing I had felt before. It was as though every nerve in my body was sending messages to my brain at once. I couldn't register what this feeling was. Soon the intensity ceased and my body tingled. I looked up at the angel and that was the last image I saw before my dreams took me.
Sign up to rate and review this story