Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bite Me

04. Getting Kidnapped Was *NOT* Part of the Plan!

by WaYcEsTisLoVe 1 review

Beckett can be such a douche, sometimes... or all the time. Either one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Horror,Humor - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-07 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 785 words - Complete

0Unrated
I turned my attention to the main street, where a group of about 13 Dandies were making a dramatic entrance. Brendon's eyes locked with mine almost immediately. They held a pleading look in them, as if begging me to leave.

You need to get out of here, now. His voice pleaded in my head.

I've hunted my entire life. What makes this any different?

I don't have time to explain. Just go home.

Why? Brendon, what aren't you telling me?

He made no response, his eyes now transfixed on the glove Beckett held in his hand.

It was dropped, signalling the beginning of their attack on the city.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts (not to mention Brendon's as well), and jumped into the path of a Dandy who was following a little girl.

"Why don't you pick on somebody your own size?" I sneered. The girl stopped running when she saw he was no longer chasing her.

"Liiiiiiiike... you?" He began advancing on me, but I held my ground.

I could no longer hear the girl behind me, so I figured she had run away.

The vampire in front of me was now within reaching distance, and I was about to use this to my advantage when he flew backwards with glowing blue liquid streaming from several wounds in his chest.

Impossible. No one else that I have ever encountered has used Ultra Violet bullets.

I then became aware of heavy breathing next to me.

My head snapped to my left to see the girl from earlier standing beside me, one of my guns aimed in the direction of the vampire.

How the hell did she get that gun without me noticing?

"In stressful situations, one is not always aware of everything around her." The little girl smiled at me, revealing her elongated canines.

I instinctively took a step back.

Little girl or not, she knew how to handle a weapon that could harm me.

Even being half-human, Ultra Violet rays can burn me pretty severly.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I was sent by my older brother, who is a rogue hunter, to acess the situation here. It's worse than either of us thought."

The sound of a car pulling up snapped us out of our conversation.

My eyes landed on a black vehicle with a strange image painted on the hood.

"Who're they?" She asked me.

The same question plagued my mind until I saw 4 familiar people step out of the car.

"They're the Chicago hunters. Best in the country. They have a vampire on their team."

"Wow." Vampire or not, this was still a little girl. She couldn't be more than 15 years old.

"I'm not little." She snapped. "And I'm 16. So there."

She stuck out her tongue in the least mature way possible.

"I feel bad for your brother. Who are you?"

"Migdalia (Mig-dahl-ya) Toro, but you can call me Mickey. My brother, Ray, and I actually live in Jersey, but it's getting kind of dangerous with The Sweet Revenge group staking every vampire they see. Ray doesn't want to risk them getting ahold of me and staking me before they can find out I'm on their side. We heard about life in Chicago, and thought I should check it out. Apparently there are WAY too many vampires for five vampire hunters. Who're you?"

I opened my mouth to answer, when another voice did it for me.

"Anck Su Namun. We meet again." William Beckett's voice spoke loudly over the noise of the fighting.

"Yes. Much to the disgust and disappointment of the first party." I smirked.

The sound of running feet met my ears as Pete, Andy, Joe, and Patrick jumped into the battle.

Beckett appeared in front of me and I immediately shut my eyes, urging Mickey to do the same.

"You're too late for that." I opened my eyes slightly to see Mickey staring widely into Beckett's eyes.

"Leave her out of this, Beckett. She has nothing to do with anything. She's only a little girl." I growled at him.

"Nami!" My face contorted in confusion.

No one had ever called me Nami before.

When I turned around, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to see that Joe was the one who had called me. The others were following behind him, looking desperate to reach me quickly.

"Kinda busy here, Trohman!" I answered. I turned back around to be met with the chocolately brown eyes of Brendon.

"Nami! No!" Pete screamed, trying harder to reach me.

'I'm sorry.' Brendon mouthed.

Before I had a chance to ask what he meant, everything went completely black.



Okay. Getting kidnapped was so NOT part of my plan!
Sign up to rate and review this story