Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bite Me

05. Ah! Good to see you again!

by WaYcEsTisLoVe 5 reviews

Patrick is such an optimist.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 1032 words - Complete

1Exciting
In movies, when actresses wake up, they always have a certain... gracefulness about them.

Reality Check:

THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!

When I came back to consciousness, it was with a colourful array of curses and a killer pain in the back of my head.

As soon as I was able to keep my eyes open I took in my surroundings:

I was expecting some sort of jail cell or something to that effect, but that's not what I saw.

The walls were made of a once coarse, grey stone that was smooth with age.

Placed along the wall every ten or so feet were metal holders complete with burning torches.

Above my head was a cast iron chandelier that hung ominously by a rusted metal chain. T

he floor beneath me was of cold cobblestone wet with the humidity and stained with what appeared to be blood from past captives.

A winding stone staircase attached to the wall led up to a large metal door on the opposite side of the room.

If that wasn't medieval enough, my wrists were clapped in irons that were connected to the wall behind me via thick, metal chains.

Can you believe it? Chained to a fucking wall!


The dull throbbing in my head increased as I unsteadily stood up.

As if my captors were waiting for me to wake up, the door flew open the second I was on my feet.

Two guards started down the staircase holding a man between the two of them. I recognized them almost immediately.

The crazy hair on the shorter of the two was more than enough to ID him as Adam Siska, or Sisky.

The other guard had no defining characteristics, but because of his light hair, he was definitely Michael Guy Chislett, another personal 'yes' man of Beckett.


When they reached the bottom of the stairs, they threw the man forward roughly so that he fell on his face a good ten feet away.

"Hey! Leave him alone!"

Not smart, considering the fact that I was chained to a wall and they could do whatever the hell they wanted if I pissed them off, but I couldn't- no, WOULDN'T stand aside while they hurt this man for- and, look, I'm just assuming because this IS the Dandies we're talking about- absolutely no reason.

The guards exchanged amused looks before addressing me.

"And what'll you do if we don't?" Sisky challenged.

He kicked the man harshly in the stomach and he [the man] cried out in pain.

I pulled viciously on my restraints, trying desperately to reach the man.

"Stop it! Can't you see you're killing him?! STOP IT!"

The guards laughed, amused at my behaviour, before Michael moved to kick him again.



"THAT WILL BE ENOUGH MICHAEL!" A powerful, and familiar, voice boomed from the doorway, freezing Michael in his place.

He immediately retracted his foot and turned toward the door.

"As you wish, Lord Beckett." Michael and Sisky hastily left the dungeon-room thingy leaving the man in a pained heap on the ground coughing up blood.

I scoffed loudly.

"'Lord Beckett'? As if you deserve such a respectful name." I spat at him.

"I could always call them back in the finish the job." He replied with a smirk, turning to open the door again.

"No!" I answered quickly.

"Why does his life matter so much to you?"

I thought for a moment.

"I- I make a point to prevent the spilling of innocent blood."

An amused grin made its way onto his face as the man on the ground visibly tensed.

"Interesting. Now where have I heard that before?" Beckett asked, the grin widening as he realized I remembered.


Pete had said the exact same thing when Beckett had tried to enthrall me.

"Sounds like something you would say, doesn't it Pete?" Beckett's words were directed toward the man on the ground.

I froze, praying it wasn't true.

"Pete?" I asked quietly.

The man groaned in response.

I thrashed violently against the chains holding me back.

"You sick fuck! Do you get some kind of twisted pleasure from hurting people? What did he ever do to you?"

"Nami, Nami, Nami. You'll soon learn." His tone was patronizing.

He slowly began descending the steps toward me.

As he got nearer, I backed closer and closer to the wall. Soon enough I was flush against it and had nowhere to go.

His eyes locked with mine and I lost all control of my body.

I was barely aware of it when his lips came crashing down onto mine and only regained my bearings when he was thrown from me violently.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!"

The scream that tore from Pete's throat was enough to freeze blood. It was halfway between a scream of pain as his clearly broken ribs shifted, and one of completely unbridled fury.

I stood, horrified, as Pete repeatedly slammed his fist into Beckett's face and stomach. Pete's scream kept echoing in my head and I knew it was something that would haunt me for enternity.

The shock wore off and I found another pressing matter presenting itself.



"Pete! Come on! The guards could come back any minute and I'm of no help to you chained to a wall!" I shook my wrists for emphasis.

His blows stopped landing and he was immediately at my side, snapping the cuffs from my wrists as the metal groaned in protest.

Once free, I began nursing my wrists where the skin had been rubbed raw from the metal.


"Let's get out of here."

As he slung his arm around my waist, I felt a tingling in the pit of my stomach. I closed my eyes at the peculiar feeling, and when I opened them, four other pairs of eyes were staring back at me.

Patrick looked eccentric.

"Ah! Good to see you again! We thought you were dead."

What a comforting thought, Patrick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOT! Chapter 5! Half-way there people!!! PLEASE REVIEW!

I'd like to give a special shout-out to girlinthemoon and XxIceCreamHeadachexX who were the only two people to review this story.

Thank you, girls! You are the only reason I posted this chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story